Universal Chromatic Souls (by GAMEVIL Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IPlayGame, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    Skavar is my in game name. This game has a lot of depth. How to arrange your own party, party skills and who to bring as your fourth. Random attributes to pick on your gear to go with your selected skills. Good stuff.

2. RLennon

RLennon Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Please add me as well

RLennon

3. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Finding this one mildly entertaining.

4. cenn

cenn Active Member

Aug 14, 2015
    This is really bugging me, but has anyone found to way to see a full-length picture of the characters?
    For all of the great art in the game, they never let you see the whole character (the main character at the home screen is that visible)

Or, maybe there are full pictures somewhere on the interwebs?

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Have to check where, but I'm certain that u can see whole character and scroll <> thru them.

6. gavin443

gavin443 Member

Mar 18, 2015
    Think you have been jumping in on my raids today making them very easy lol

7. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    My ign is NeonSubtlety. Feel free to look me up. Roughly level 40 right now.

8. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Savant is my IGN, with my main being a Mage that already has level 2 Blizzard and level 2 Meteor... Sweet AOE! :)

9. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Shame this game isn't more popular. It's not bad.

10. TomVM

TomVM Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Cool game

Hello, any advice on how to spend gems ? After just a few hours I have over 250+ and I am wondering if getting all the characters should be my focus ? Are the characters the only thing only attainable with gems ?

Also the FP, is it only to draw low level skills and enhancements ? Are there other uses ?

Thanks! This game is really fun. Beautiful and a lot of depth. Good JRPG.

11. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    As far as which characters to get, I don't know enough to tell you. What's obtainable only with gems is of little consequence...because gems aren't that difficult to obtain and because you're not going to get all the skill scrolls or gear you need through daily log in bonuses resulting in free draws. All that is to say you will be using gems for all 3 (heroes, gear, skill scrolls).

As for FP, once your rank improves (through dungeons/purchases/etc), you will be able to use FP for stamina on a single character 1+ times per day. Until then, I suggest doing the 100 draws for enhance scrolls. You'll get mainly tier 2 and some tier 3. But in doing the skill scroll draw, I've received tier 1 roughly 90-95% of the time...and those are worthless. Even tier 2 are pretty gimpy other than to give you a starting point on some of the better skills you can't afford to be patient with.

12. UScr00ge

UScr00ge Active Member

Dec 11, 2008
    Cool game. I'm in as UScr00ge and adding everyone in this thread.

13. Skvar

Skvar Active Member

Mar 26, 2014
    I am still going on this one. You can obtain all the characters just by normal quest gems and the purchase of the 2.99 month pack. I have just purchased some more room on my friends list so even if you are low level add me as a friend. Skavar. If I removed you please send another request. I have switched gears and now am only removing inactives from my list because I have enough room. Great game.

14. Roleki

Roleki Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Are you the King of Understatement, or do you really mean that? ..."mildly entertaining ", LOL!

15. TomVM

TomVM Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Thanks for this info, I also bought the package for the 150+ gems so I started buying decent skills with the gems. It is really helpful for the progression.

Also I am adding Skavar to my friends list. This game really seem to get less popularity than other similar RPGs while being the best I played yet. There is still no ressources and community around it ?

16. Sequence

Sequence Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2012
    Yes, it's pretty shocking how much this game has dropped on the AppStore charts. This game is pretty good. Fair on IAP and you can get a lot of premium currency for free just by playing the game. I have most of the characters (4 left to unlock) and haven't paid a dime. Really nice visuals and polish. Doesn't bombard you with ads. A shame it's not that popular.

17. TomVM

TomVM Member

Nov 23, 2015
    Well, it seems like there's is a decent amount of players anyway, you guys can add me to share your awesome heroes : TomPan

18. TomVM

TomVM Member

Nov 23, 2015
  19. jedisgoing

jedisgoing Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Probably because a lot of people start hacking and people quit the game

20. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    What do you mean with hacking?

Any detailed patch notes?