Universal Chromatic Souls (by GAMEVIL Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by IPlayGame, Nov 18, 2015.

1. nosoup4crr

nosoup4crr Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Yeah. I'm a little confused as to when this game actually came out and how many were in it from the beginning. Hard to tell.

2. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Constant internet connection required or not?

3. bobehm

bobehm Active Member

Dec 6, 2012
    Oh very much so.

4. RyanSkotw

RyanSkotw Well-Known Member

May 15, 2015
    Man the game is quite good but mobile game nowadays take too much time to invest to be able to progress >_< Ive been playing marvel future fight for 3 months and hardly have any free time for a second game on my phone.

5. sakuraarts

sakuraarts Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2015
    So far this game has been very generous and the stamina system is more better then other types of stamina as each stamina is on each character and getting more characters isnt too difficult so far

The art direction is very reminiscent to dragons crown style which is a nice touch to it and voice acting is pretty good for a mobile device

Overall its a another step forward for gamevil with the freemium franchise

6. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Generally, which classes use which scrolls? I have a bunch of spirit scrolls going unused. I want to purchase the right character to use them.

7. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Inspect the scroll, youll see the faces of those that use the scrolls

8. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    #28 nosoup4crr, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    Not skill scrolls. Experience scrolls. Spirit scrolls, specifically.

9. Edmilan

Edmilan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Philippines
    Aww noooo

10. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Those are used for leveling up or enhancing skills. If the type of scroll matches to the skill type then you get bonus experience for the skill.

11. sine909

sine909 Active Member

Nov 20, 2010
    California
    Does anyone know if there's a way to use your own characters as a 4th party member instead of a random or "friend"? I'm not enjoying the fact that I can't build and craft my own complete rpg party (I know this friend thing standard in tons of Asian mobile games). This random element always feels like cheating to me; ruins my own sense of accomplishment/strategy.

Side note: I really wish they didn't force the social thing on nearly every game (especially Asian), and try to make everything an MMO. Even the constant "ABC finished XYZ first!" banners on he top of the screen frustrate me. I'm just playing my own game...

12. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Best characters and who to bind best rare gear to?

Question for everyone: I've got a bunch of rare quality gear but not sure if I should bind it to any specific characters. Any specific characters that you all recommend as being the best? Any specific characters that are the best tanks, damage dealers, healers, etc.?

Any help with these questions would be most appreciated, especially because so far I'm LOVING this game!

13. sakuraarts

Jul 24, 2015
    I was stuck like this too, the best way for me is hp regen gear should go on tanks and damage dealers and mp regen gear for healers and mage type classes (however every class uses mp so its quite tough)
    Also critical rate gear is good for the assasin and scout as they have skills relating to it

14. Mugenakuma

Mugenakuma New Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Thanks for the tips! So are there any specific characters you think are best for tank, healing and damage? I'm trying to decide who is the best damage dealer, the assasin and berserker. Thoughts?

15. Zaraf

Zaraf Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2009
    #35 Zaraf, Nov 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    I saw a game tip during one of the loading screens that says you can do Bulk Sell and Bulk Salvage of equipment. How do you do this? I really don't like the menus in this game. I only know how to access my inventory by going through the equip menu for a character. But then it only shows the equipment that particular character can equip and not everything together. Also, I can't find any option to do the Bulk Sell or Bulk Salvage.

Anyone figure this out?

EDIT: I just figured it out. I forgot about the menu on the right side that you can "pull out". Kinda dumb how they don't have a different way to access this, as the "home" screen is pretty empty.

16. nosoup4crr

Apr 29, 2011
    Anyone else getting the impression that the global server is pretty desolate? I made it to level 3 of the abyss and I'm ranked in the top 50? Seems like there aren't many pushing.

17. sakuraarts

Jul 24, 2015
    With the free gems i managed to buy two characters
    My main team is the reaver (tank), mage (dps) and cleric (healer) and my second team is arthur (tank), druid (healer) and scout (dps)
    I have been switching back and forth with them when there stamina runs out

18. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    Oh MAN! I almost decided to download this game until I saw this! Oh well, a dealbreaker's a dealbreaker. :(

19. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Guess not much ppl is playing this game in the end. Waiting for dragon encounter this coming week hehe.

20. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    I'm loving the game, but the only thing I dislike is how everything is represented with %, where our damage values are in straight numbers. Example my tank basic attack is 500, how can I know what % of enemy health that will take? I've had this happen where a guy is at 3% health and I use a basic attack and it only knocks it down to 1%, if I had numbers then I could have known that in this case 3% is actually 3000 and not waste my 500 attack and use that on someone else and have a different member use a special to take that guy out. Argh!