Christmas Crew - For Gamers With Kids! (by Kinship Games)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by kinshipgames, Nov 23, 2014.

1. kinshipgames

kinshipgames Member

Nov 21, 2014
    #1 kinshipgames, Nov 23, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
    Game Title: Christmas Crew
    Platform: iPad
    Release Date: 12/4
    Description: A unique split screen cooperative game designed for gamers with kids!

My name is Alex Chrisman and I am a 15 year veteran of the console industry. During my time in the industry I have worked on some of the top franchises in console gaming, including Halo, Call of Duty, and Deus Ex.

Over the past few years, I have been working on a passion project of mine, which is to create GOOD games that gamers who are now parents can play with their kids. As a lifelong gamer who recently had kids, I found myself frustrated with the lack of options when trying to find a game that both me AND my kids could enjoy together. To fill this gap, I formed Kinship Games and built Christmas Crew.

[​IMG]

Trailer...

Christmas Crew is a split-screen cooperative game designed for parents and kids to play together. It consists of two unique games, one for parents and one for children.

Parents play an engaging tower defense variant, directing the elves in Santa's Workshop to wrap presents. Once wrapped, the presents are sent to the kids' side of the screen for delivery. Kids then play a simple obstacle avoidance scroller, guiding Santa's Sleigh and deliver the presents. The two games combine to create a unique experience that encourages parents and their kids to play together.

For more info, please visit us on ...
    Website - www.kinshipgames.com/christmas-crew
    Facebook - www.facebook.com/kinshipgames
    Twitter - www.twitter.com/kinshipgames

We look forward to releasing Christmas Crew on the App Store on December 4th. Please let us know what you think!

2. kinshipgames

kinshipgames Member

Nov 21, 2014
    More shots!

More in game shots of Christmas Crew!

Playing solo...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Playing together...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please let us know what you think!