[Christmas] Create a video from photos to celebrate Christmas in your own unique way

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Papership, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Papership

Papership New Member

Sep 9, 2020
    [​IMG]

Hello guys, another Christmas season is coming. Have you come up with a strategy to make your Noel picture get more likes than others? I start to see my newfeed flood with checkin pictures on the pine tree. But every photo is kinda the same with each other. So I think why don't you try to make a video from photos and music. Both unique and more prominent than a photo. If you do not know how to do it, I would like to introduce to you Pixshow - a very simple and easy to use slideshow maker application.

Just open up the app and follow these steps to have a quality photo video:

Select the photos you like best in the gallery

Choose transition effects that you find most suitable

Customize video duration by adding or removing photos

Choose your favorite song to include in the video

Finally press save and you have already created the video!

In particular, to help make the videos bustle with the Christmas atmosphere, Pixshow has a lot of extremely interesting holiday-related content. Let's have a look:

THEME Christmas theme set with funny decorative frames and warm colors. Including eye-catching effects like snow, running text will definitely make your videos much more impressive.

TRANSITION captures viewers through the photos and, of course, doesn't forget to convey the delicate Christmas spirit.

MUSIC a series of trendy Noel songs which flexible depending on the mood of the video.

So, just insert a Pixshow Noel theme in the video, you guys have a quality post for this holiday season. Or for anyone who likes the simplicity, just using a transition effect is enough to exude a special Christmas atmosphere. Don't forget to include the signature music of one of the most special occasions. Pixshow download link for anyone who wants to stay at home but can still get a thousand likes from their photos on Christmas:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gomin.slideshowmaker.videoeditor.videomaker.musicvideo&hl=vi