(Chinese Zither)FREE only TODAY!!!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by eseedo, May 7, 2011.

1. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    welcome ,ipad 2,and our 古筝(Chinese Zither)for iPad will be FREE only TODAY!!!
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id368472331?mt=8

NOTE:
    this time we only provide the FREE gift to Chinese language version.

History of Guzheng

The ancestry of the guzheng can be traced back to two other Chinese plucked zithers, the se. The guzheng has existed since the Warring States Period and became especially popular during the Qin dynasty. The number of strings on the guzheng has always fluctuated, as we have as few as 6 to as many as 23 strings during the Tang dynasty. The earliest record of the guzheng in Shi Ji is attributed to the historian Sima Qian in 91 BC.

The modern-day guzheng is a plucked half-tube zither with movable bridges and 21 strings. However, the number of strings may range anywhere from 15 to 25. A customized version even exists with more than 44 strings. The strings were formerly made of twisted silk, but at the turn of the 20th century most players used metal strings (generally steel for the high strings and copper-wound steel for the bass strings). Currently most performers use steel strings flatwound with nylon.

With Zither on your iPad,you can play classic and romantic music for your family and friends!

If you're interested in traditional Chinese instruments, please contact us: [email protected]

or follow us on twitter:
    @eseedo
    @meetstudio

2. yufeiying

yufeiying Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    It is so great! I love it very much!

3. born2tech

born2tech Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Is there any chance of a future ipod/iphone version or do you feel it would be too small and unmanageable?

4. scykei

scykei Well-Known Member

Yeah, because I don't have an iPad but I'm downloading this just in case I ever do :D

I've been using, if you don't mind me mentioning a potential competitor, iKoto by GClue, Inc. for years. I wonder if this will be better than that considering iKoto hasn't had some of the newer updates like retina display support. :D

5. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Still shows as $2.99 in US app store...

6. scykei

scykei Well-Known Member

It's probably over. :p

7. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    thx for your advice, we're considering about an iphone version, but the UI interactive design could be much harder. and we can't guarantee the result. anyway,we're working on it.

8. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    thx a lot for your advice. if we've an iphone version, retina display will be in our mind.
    once again, pls follow us on twitter for more info.
    @eseedo
    @meetstudio

9. eseedo

eseedo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2010
    creator
    yes, now it's no longer FREE. you could follow us on twitter for latest news on LIMITED TIME FREE or promo code release events.
    @eseedo
    @meetstudio