iPad Chinese Hidden Treasure (spin of Theseus)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mrbass, Mar 30, 2009.

1. #1 mrbass, Mar 30, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2009
    Chinese Hidden Treasure $2
    70 levels....so this is more like Popcap game Mummy Maze anyway wanna try it and report back...if good I'll snag it.

thanks DaveMc99 I'll embed your video link

2. b_o_h_i_c_a

b_o_h_i_c_a Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Dang, I just got Theseus yesterday. Had I known, I would probably have tried this one instead. That is, unless Popcap is planning on an iPhone version of Mummy Maze:D

3. Actually try to buy Theseus first since I believe the original Author (Robert Abott)splits profits with Jason (programmer of iphone app). This might just provide additional mazes for those of us who've completed Theseus.

4. tangerine

tangerine Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I have it. I got it when it first came out and I like it.

5. Donburns99

Donburns99 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2008
    ColdFusion Web Developer
    Rhode Island
    Looks interesting, a great new twist and amount of depth in this one. I like how you have to lead the warriors into a trap to finish the level.

Will watch list this one for now.

6. I did buy this for $2 probably about 3 weeks ago. Finished first ten levels. Haven't gone back to it since. Will probably finish it eventually but there is one huge turnoff that I don't like about this game. Once you get to a port hole or whatever you wanna call it the sink hole pops up in a location. Then you lead the warrior to that location. Problem is you don't know where that location is until it pops up. I really despise it for this reason.