CHEAP_GOLF

Pixeljam
Hello, my name is SUSAN, and I am the host of CHEAP GOLF. Here are some things you should know about this game: - It is…
$1.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Hello, my name is SUSAN, and I am the host of CHEAP GOLF. Here are some things you should know about this game: - It is a surreal retromodern minigolf comedy. You will fling a boop into the goal many times and I will talk to you between levels. Eventually you will hear my voice. - - - - - -- - - - There are many colors and sounds to tickle your eyes and ears. You will also use your hand quite a bit. -- - - - - The game currently includes 3 episodes with over 140 levels of boop flinging. -- - - - - You can also play in STORY MODE, which is more forgiving and allows you to progress through the game easier (with no score). SPEEDRUN MODE is also available. -- - - - - - I will be monitoring trillions of your nanogestures and modeling them into FEEL-THINKS, my favorite snack. -- - ----- ---- - - - I have lots of fun on Twitter, where you should follow me: https://twitter.com/cheap__golf
Information
Seller:Pixeljam
Genre:Action, Sports
Release:Oct 17, 2019
Updated:Oct 17, 2019
Version:1.0
Size:81.4 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal