Universal Chased By The Sun (By Jonathan Rubinger)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 1, 2016.

1. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    So what kind of imps do the people who have been able to play have? Fun stuff? I have been looking around for an action-y game I can play on a 4s. Anything comparable? I like the aesthetic and "attitude" presented in the sc's a lot.

2. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Wish I could give you one but I can't play. Very close to seeking a refund, sadly.

3. HalfGlassGames

Mar 1, 2016
    Solution in the works!

Hi everybody -

It seems that the best way forward is the one Rayark took with Implosion (see AKD's link). I'm going to go ahead and implement something like that over the next couple of days and re-submit to Apple as soon as possible. Turnaround time for Apple review can be about 4 business days, so I'd estimate that the new version will go live around Monday the 14th.

This is a remarkably supportive community. Thanks to everyone for sticking with the thread and helping get to the bottom of this.

- JR

4. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    It's not your fault that Apple has left Gamecenter busted. You are the one that ends up getting hurt. That's also why I love this place. There's always good people who try to help each other.

Billy

5. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Wow! That's really awesome you would go this far to fix it. Thanks for listening!

6. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Ya the whole GC bug is a disgrace to Apple. It is compromising devs' games. Have high hopes that you can pull it off bc I haven't gotten to play once yet. Lol.

7. HalfGlassGames

Mar 1, 2016
    In submission!

Hi everybody -

We've got a very small fix for this in submission currently - fingers crossed!

- JR

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    As soon as it drops I'll be hitting that big ole buy button lol

Billy

9. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    As soon as it drops I'll be hitting that big ole buy button lol

You are a good dev. I support good devs.

Billy

10. HalfGlassGames

Mar 1, 2016
    Try now!

Hi folks!

Apple tells me that version 3.1 (aka 3.0.1) is now "Ready for sale", so give it a shot! The game should no longer pause and wait for Game Center login, but rather ask for authentication and move on.

- JR

PS: addonsolutions, if you have a problem with this build feel free to hit me up @halfglassgames

11. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#31 Anotherkellydown, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Sweet! Thanks!!!

And it works now. Awesome. Only played the first level (at work) but the menu presentation and gameplay itself seems fun and frantic :)

12. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Downloading now!

Billy

13. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    Awesome! Please keep posting imps guys I am really interested in this but have limited funds at the moment: it may even pull me from gett a good depth RPG or ARPG if I is good gameplay wise; I would love some comparisons and critique of control and length/depth too.

Great freaking job Dev! Way to be, if I had the cash that wasn't dictating the last pirchase I'll make in a while, I would buy this just for being cool like that man, seriously.