Chartboost problems - lags for last two days. [HELP]

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by kronetgames, Oct 21, 2014.

1. kronetgames

kronetgames Active Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Marketgin and Game design
    Ukraine
    Hi guys, does anybody have an experience with Chartboost ad network?

Seems that chartboost lagging or something else, but i have a little bit problem with it...It just shows the similar intersitial ads in my game every time. I try to make 10-15 impressions and all time i see only "Game of War". Then i just reboot my game, and see, what do you think? "Game of War" of course 10 times in a row. Then i wait a hour. And try one more: i seen an 25 impressions with game "Solitaire". It's a little bit strange, coz yestarday it deliver every new impression with new game ads. Today it always the same. Did somebody have a problem like this?

I noticed, that it's a big problem for them, because if it deliver only the same game ads, thats means other advertisers lose some part of traffic.

2. Stingman

Stingman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Aug 14, 2012
    App / Game Developer
    The Bay Area
    There is no error Kronetgames. The display of ads is based on the highest bidder. And trust me you want game of war to advertise in your game! They pay very well for installs so be glad they are advertising in your game.

3. kronetgames

kronetgames Active Member

Aug 14, 2014
    Marketgin and Game design
    Ukraine
    Thanks for advice) But it is still strange for me because early, i didnt see those situation...every new impression comes with new game...not the same...BTW: Thanks for your comment.