Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    UPDATE: when you have ios9 installed just put your phone in air play mode, load your game and it works again. While the game is open you can shut air plane mode off and it works just as good. You have to repeat this proces whenever you want to load a save game however

2. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Thanks very much for this fix. I'll give it a try!

3. bauermetal

bauermetal New Member

Aug 6, 2015
    From a developers perspective, sometimes we have no control over issues that happen due to operating system updates and the best we can do is patch it once it happens.

4. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    Indeed. I never fault the developpers in these situations.

5. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Well said. I'm sure Publishers with a huge catalogue still on the App Store, as well as many new games in development with many developers, have a difficult time just creating new content and normal updates, let alone having to test every game on every device with every new update to every devices operating system. Sounds daunting to me. I'd rather just not update my iOS on day one, and hear from others as to whether the apps/games I use have problems or not. That seems safer from a user standpoint.

On a game note, though, I just finished my September sheet and the Harvest/Autumn box. I love having these to complete every month. It really makes the game seem exciting.

6. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Is working fine with the airplane mode trick (iPad Air 1) so for now is OK. I don't think that they gonna leave it this way... Is a new title to abandoned from now...

7. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Yep. Airplane mode works fine on the iPhone 6. Thank you again to whoever left that tip.

8. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    any news about the fix of iOS9 loading game issue?

still in iOS8 and waiting....

9. aasachang

aasachang New Member

Sep 22, 2015
    Chaos ring 3 with iso9 iphone6 plus problem: no sound....

one thing special for this game except for the decent graphics is the sound and music which I can't have on my iphone6 plus with ios9...

Does anyone have similar problem or how can I fix it?

Thanks a lot.

Bests,
    Andy

10. Nikos

Nikos Active Member

Jun 16, 2010
    Airplane mode trick is working on iPhone 6S Plus. Game isn't really a looker on the Plus though. Looked much better on my iPhone 6.

11. luckiguess

luckiguess New Member

Sep 26, 2015
    creepy

Screenshot_2015-11-27-15-18-20.jpg
    This was too creepy to be ignored.After i finished the flower picking quest,somehow this got my attention and yes it bas 6 numbers if you look closely.This is some weird shet i tell ya

12. narcku

narcku New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    Can anyone tell me what gene this is?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I think it says "Akazukin" or something.
    According to the screenshots, it's supposed to be gene no. 80 in gene index.
    I looked up the google doc link but I think no. 80 is Benkei (totally different from the one in the screenshot).
    Is it Japan only gene/something?

13. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Uh oh. Sucks to be you! :D

14. kilio777

kilio777 New Member

Oct 1, 2015
    Hi, i just recently purchase this app using my iphone 6s and i notice that it seems the screen ratio is bigger on my iphone 6s screen, so the top part got cut off.

Anyone experience this and know how to fix this? thanks

15. Rebs

Rebs New Member

Sep 27, 2015
    No, seriously, where? I had a problem with the pigtapir one too, but zoning out and back helped. Did you do that here too? Doesn't seem to be helping me at all.

16. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    #1896 ImLegend, Oct 9, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
    2 questions:
    1) how can reach the monster in Mutant Isolation Facility's roof and beat him?
    2) how can I access the chest shown on the screen in Edge of World?

thanks

Attached Files:

17. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Anyone know the best way to beat the 3rd special boss in the battle mode? Those monsters that are resistant to physical attacks? Even my magic heavy team is doing little damage (about 150-250 a hit). The battle took 20 minutes just to get to the half way health point and I'm already out of MP so I gave up. It would take too many items just to beat him once.

18. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I finished him off in just a few rounds. The main magic I used was Advanced Cremation. Between 1500-2000 per attack! But I am using all SR genes.

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well damn.. I'm not at end game level. I'm using SR genes too but I only have a handful. I pretty much didn't use the time skip to get the 5 star genes. My SRs only have augmented light and weaker elemental damage as none of them are maxed. Augmented light barely does any damage for some reason.

20. joaoarruda

joaoarruda New Member

Sep 2, 2014
    I have the same problem. And the game crashed every time I start a new game. For me the game is unplayable at the moment.