Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. NightOwl40

NightOwl40 Well-Known Member

Apr 10, 2009
    You can buy armor that prevents burning in the New Paleo Item Shop. Also, some of the special armors you can buy with Ohz coins have that property.

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Guys I played until the game said to be continued and the return to main screen.. Is that over? But I still can go to story mode.. I believe it's chapter 3-3..

I don't get it

3. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    You can still play. Its just the game trolling.

4. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    But have i completed the game?

5. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I know some of the Thousand Voyager Suits have this property.

There's still more stuff.

6. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    The 4th day playing the game:

able to fuse gifts
    Heishichi R 4* (already got one from Ruined Battleship dungeon map completion)
    Aleister R 4*

should I fuse Heishichi, so I can combine 2 Heishichi to 5*? or do Aleister?

for 2 same gene combination, does it require both cards to be max level? or just one of them is max level is good to go?

thank you

7. nb1804

nb1804 Member

Jun 9, 2015
    #1807 nb1804, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
    You can upgrade Heisichi R to SR by either combining a max level Heisichi R with a Kepler SR that you get from the Gene boxes or you can combine it with another maxed out Heisichi R. Obviously its easier to upgrade to SR by simply combining it with a Kepler SR instead of having to go through the process of leveling up another Heisichi. The SR version of Heisichi is still 4 stars. The Aleister gene is not really helpful on its own (It has all the 6 elemental flows) but you can use it to fuse with other genes to get some really cool 4* genes such as: Ishtar (Aleister + Watt), Spartacus (Aleister + Kaguya), Jack the Ripper (Kali + Aleister), Ikkyu (Aleister + Romulus & Remus), Jubei (Aleister + Masamune), Goemon (Aleister + Kenshin), Amaterasu (Ikkyu + Aleister). There are multiple ways to make Aleister, of course so its up to you to determine how you want to get there. I typically do Romulus & Remus + Kali to make my Aleisters.

8. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    #1808 Khangress, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015
    Encounter

How do I learn fast encounter? I've gone through my second playthrough and I'm almost near endgame and still havent learned fast encounter.

For clarification, I learned it in the first playthrough, don't remember how.

Nevermind, i think it's a gift from lollipop labyrinth.

9. dissius

dissius New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    where to find another lily drop?

Guys, is there any of you that get another lily drop? I've used it for another quest. And no respawn either on pasture. So i'm really stuckkkk

10. dissius

dissius New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Fast encounter? U could learn it with buy skill on world tree. It' only 2000ml haha

11. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    You have to wait a day if you just picked it, it should be at winterborough, near trunky's shop.

No, fast encounter isnt a skill on a gene, but an ability you can use anytime. I can't believe They would let you go the entire game without it.

12. nb1804

nb1804 Member

Jun 9, 2015
    I don't think he means Fast Encounter, since there is no such skill. He means Fight Now!, the Red VI gift found in the Lollipop Labyrinth.

13. dissius

dissius New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    #1813 dissius, Aug 24, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2015
    I'm sorry. Have wrong item haha. I mean lily bell (that i used in quest not lily drop). I have been wait 1 Week yet there no respawn. Hem then auto skill that i buy on world tree,what for?

14. Acanders

Acanders New Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Chaos Rings III

Does anyone know what a "Lord of the Deep" in Castle Abyss looks like?

15. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Big dragon i believe. Go up towards the top.

16. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Oh, i thought you meant snow drop, lily bells can be found on sierra island, they respawn when its midnight in japan.

17. dissius

dissius New Member

Aug 22, 2015
    Thx for the info. Ok i will see it.

18. Chris_ian

Chris_ian New Member

Aug 24, 2015
    Does anyone know where can find complete genes picture...

19. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    if you tap on a card, you should get it to fullscreen. You don't need to go into gene index, just do it in gene swap.

20. ImLegend

ImLegend Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2010
    got 3 x Kepler SR, not sure should I use it for 4* SR or wait until late of the game? I got 3 5* genes but I do not like them, any advice?

thanks