Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Probably 3 > 2 > Omega > 1, but if you're in it more for stories, you can probably flip 3 and 2 there.

2. terrence92

terrence92 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2013
    I have no main quest, nor do I have somewere new to go? Is it because I haven't finished my daily quests yet?

3. Keitch83

Keitch83 Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2010
    I have a 6 plus jailbroken 8.1.2, anyone have a clue if this will work on mine or will the fact it's JBed cause issues?

4. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    You need to talk to someone somewhere. Check the list of locations for somewhere marked "New".

5. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The first both in District 14 will give you hints on what to do next.

6. terrence92

Nov 12, 2013
    I had to do more side quests apparently :)

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Looks like the best investment for Oz coins early on is to buy genes for leveling up.

I wish there was an option to get level 1 genes instead of 15, it costs a ton of cash to fuse 2 level 15 genes.

8. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #168 Mattosai, May 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 30, 2015
    question about getting good genes (4-5 stars)

@Shaun Musgrave :

If i understood the genes (cards :b ) system well , you can :

- combine any 2 genes into a new one (keeping 3 stars if the 2 combined are 3 stars, dunno about the rarity as i have only 1 R gene atm)
    - upgrade gene level while sacrifying other genes (classic)
    - upgrade rarity of the gene once it's max level
    - The rarity and the Star rating are 2 separate thing it seems, you can get 2 stars rare card, guess you probably can upgrade a 1 star card to super rare...

BUT , you can't increase star rating of a gene you have, i am right ? if so , i guess all boosts like +1 speed etc for genes must be saved for 4 or 5 stars ones. Or having a 4-5 N gene is interesting cause rarity can be upgraded.

So here's the point : with the exception of using gifts to craft 4-5 stars ones and the random gene box, is there some other way to get 4-5 stars genes ? completing a full template of a map gives a good reward ?

Thanks for the input :p

9. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    With everything installed, how big is this game?

10. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    About the posts on the jb subject it works on my jb iphone 8.1.2 without any issues or crashes and without using any tweaks to avoid jb detection or whatnot so it safe to say it works

Love the game btw just really bad timing with finals to fully dive in but so far so good. Cant say the about the studying part though Dx

11. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Yep no crash at all on 6+ 8.3
    I’m overwhelmed by the sheer content of the game.... Just got an SR gene with max level but no special skill and no stat boost at all, I dunno what’s it for? Only for collection?

12. terrence92

Nov 12, 2013
    2.1 gb

13. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Wow, that's not that bad. So only 2.1 with all chapters installed- I might delete xcom for this.

14. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I'm really into this game and forget to reply!!! Loving every bit!!

15. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Is the infamous mocktopus crash the event right before you get the license? Or do you meet said mocking octopus again?

16. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    New update for my crashing:

I posted my details on Media.Vision's Facebook page and someone replied telling me to switch my phone's language to Japanese. So, last hope, I switched it to a language that I hoped was Japanese, hoping I could switch it back eventually. I tried opening the app, and BAM! It opened without a problem! I played through until I could save, saved, closed out, switched back to English thankfully, tried opening the app again, and now it works. Makes no sense to me, but super thankful that someone responded on their facebook!

On my iPad 2 iOS 7.1 non-jailbroken, I made it past the Octopus without a problem. So, at least that worked first time. Wonder if the language thing would help get past the Octopus crash?

17. yaboyrasp

yaboyrasp Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2013
    You meet him again

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    [​IMG]

Check out my play time and my chapter progress, for those still wondering how long the game will last. Also mainly using my starter genes and some fused starter genes. I've put in a few more hours in today as well.

19. Werechihuahua

Werechihuahua Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    Eternal labors
    Pensacola, FL
    Square on iOS? No thanks.

SquareEnix told me they didn't want my business anymore when they left The World Ends with You broken instead of updating it. I'm not buying anything that might stop working the next update and never get fixed. Especially not for premium prices. I have no problem paying for quality, but I expect it to work. And not just for the current version of iOS either.

20. ednan

ednan Well-Known Member

Ok. Cool.

---

Has anyone completed the "Bird Control" quest at the World Tree? I can't find those "death biters" I'm supposed to defeat. All I see are fruit people, evil kongs and egg thingies that give a lot of exp.