Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Nope there are no shops for lotions. There are shops for somas and single target buff/debuff items but not lotions. Katsunami in City of Dreams can give one random lotion daily. Personally i only farm ice lotions for fighting Colosseum S-Rank Bosses with Kishibojin. And I grind my genes by efficient killing normal mobs :p

2. nb1804

nb1804 Member

Jun 9, 2015
    You can use Aleister to apply the necessary elemental attribute to any ally or foe. the SR Aleister has all 6 flows: Fire, ice, earth, bolt, light, and dark.

3. smfrinfan

smfrinfan Member

Aug 9, 2015
    end of the game

hi all

i just ended the quest with main charater transformed to perfect incarnatus
    and it told me (To be continued after ending song after that i saved and completed the quests of getting AA special skill with each character...

but after that i don't know how to do all quest are in blue i shuffeled quests and there are no story quests...

is the game story ended?? without going to paradise?? or i missed something??

4. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Do some normal quests first.

5. LetBloodline

LetBloodline New Member

Aug 3, 2015
    I get confused with weapon stats. What's the best weapon and where can I search for it?

6. kokola

kokola New Member

Jul 23, 2015
    #1766 kokola, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    Just finished Ep. 4.
    Can anyone tell me who is the green guy in the Dream World?:confused:

7. smfrinfan

smfrinfan Member

Aug 9, 2015
    best weapons are in the sp shop...
    and yes the weapon stats is the worst thing in a very good game...

i used aries in gene fusion but there are other genes that want aries gift...can we have that??
    because i am level 112 with maxed sr wagner, maxed sr athena and maxed sr calipso

i love my firt two but i want replacement for calipso

any advices?? i haven't changed calipso with mother because mother is only 4 stars

8. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Aries is a gift, so you can get it again from the respective golden chest/ lucky box.

9. smfrinfan

smfrinfan Member

Aug 9, 2015
    i know it's a gift i used it and fused it with another gifts to get one gene

we got aries after beating Aries and not in the golden chests so are you sure i can find him in lucky box?

and i forgot about place we got Aries can you tell me??

10. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I believe Aries is in the Sunflower Battleship zone box. Just keep doing that. It'll take a while to get lucky (as I haven't gotten it yet) but that's the way to get that rare gift.

11. Donnyx

Donnyx New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Hello all i need litlle help in my bad english:rolleyes:
    İ want add blue skill my calypso. İ want advanced coctyos and magic booster in jubei. So i try calypso and other gene = calypso not found. Try all water gene and non elemental gene not found = calypso gene. Which gene i use calypso and gene = calypso. What is my way. Thanks. :)

12. Ayatsu

Ayatsu New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Calypso is one of monthly genes so it's impossible to give her skills of other genes. You can only add skill to her blue slot by using Kepler

13. Donnyx

Donnyx New Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Thank you for answer

14. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    #1774 stlredbird, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    Is there a video of the true final ending someone can link here?

Or is the second ending the final ending? If so it seems to leave a lot of loose threads.

15. smfrinfan

smfrinfan Member

Aug 9, 2015
    healer

hi all!!!
    who are the best healers?? i still use calypso and i don't know letting him?? or changing him??
    i don't think mother is better because she is 4 stars??

i have wagner/athena/calypso and artemis to use stress in the difficult battles

16. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I think Arianrhod is the best healer as she is the only gene that has access to Advanced Healing (All) and Magic Shield. She also has other useful skills like Eraser. Combine her Advanced Healing with Recovery 1.5 from Magma Ocean and her heal number becomes incredible.

17. szg

szg New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    #1777 szg, Aug 12, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    My team level is 139. Collected all those genes.

I think Mother is the best. She has Beautiful Rain/Augmented Heal (ALL) + Recovery 1.5 + Telomere Review.
    Arianrhod lagged of Telomere Revive. If you don't expected for several Telomere Revive cast in battle, you don't need Advanced Heal too.

I let mother learn Stress too. She become my most use gene for boss battle.

18. voduyan1

voduyan1 Member

Jul 18, 2015
    I looked around and didn't find any story/quest guide. Is there a walkthrough that lists the things (subquests involving main characters, endings etc) I may miss if I just go through the game as fast as possible? Can we even miss anything interesting/important thing regarding story if we rush through the game? (Except for genes and weapons equipment etc)
    Thanks.

19. smfrinfan

smfrinfan Member

Aug 9, 2015
    after

i Beat entity and child...
    anything to do now?? i heard about a secret boss...adam where is he?? and is Adam the boss auz is talking about or there is another one??

20. szg

szg New Member

Aug 12, 2015
    #1780 szg, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    Keep doing the quest until LV 200 quest appear. Adam located at the same place as
    the Child

But wait, duplicate your save before face Adam (and the Child too). I finish the game with team Level 100 (40-50 turn, I guest) and after beat Adam, there is nothing interesting left in the game.