Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. TKA

TKA Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Yeah I'd like to know too

2. iceyzz

iceyzz Member

May 26, 2009
    Can I check where can I upgrade my weapons? It seem the store is temporary close

3. Meonobie

Meonobie Member

Jul 10, 2015
    U must have spider web (dont remember but it have "spider web" in it name) and do the tutor mission
    Sr bad english

4. Meonobie

Meonobie Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Btw,how can i get another "berserk catalyst” ? I mean i already have one and i want 1 more

5. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    You can't. Its a one time only quest reward. Monte Cristo, Odin and The Lionheart learn Berserk Catalyst which can be passed down via gene fusion.

6. Meonobie

Meonobie Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Thanks u.and can u just suggest me a gene with debuff skill like Morrigan gene pls?

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Every gene has debuff skills.

You use those skills by selecting the Item Command.

8. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    #1668 ho1yski3s, Jul 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
    More specifically, the elephant-looking guy called Trunky in Winterborough sells buff and debuff items for a cheap price so you dont really need debuff skills on genes. The items can also be farmed from monsters, although i wouldn't recommend it unless you're looking to farm all target items. Check out my item drop list for more info (not spoiler-free though, read at own risk):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-gYaLrNIW75ZpknGmf3AY5XL4QeCpn6iVWKAFSiCtXY/edit?usp=docslist_api

9. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Is there a way to know if you have more than one of the same gene other than scrolling through all of your genes and happening to notice you have two of the same? Would be nice to have a way to sort them in the assigning gene screen.

10. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    Finally created john doe! Is this a good skill heritance for him? I heard he got great physical power so I picked out the best phys skill from the materials.

Attached Files:

11. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Rally is fairly useless unless your party has incredibly low MP.

Phys Combos aren't like Spell Combos. So all you're getting is x2 damage for using up 2 turns. Less even since Rally doesn't increase AA damage.

12. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Are the characters who use AA random? I notice it's not always the person that does the last hit. And I often want my stronger characters to use it since it seems like its power is tied to the character.

13. Lethe

Lethe New Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Hey guys i was wondering if Chaos Ring 3 have a new game+ mode like all the previous Chaos Ring

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Everyone who participated in the combo gets a chancd at doing an AA

The power of the AA goes from MC > Al & Daisuke > Leary & Elroux from strongest to weakest.

15. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    I see, i thought that it was increasing AA damage too :( reading from your explanation, now I understand that maybe the main usage for rally is to reduce mp usage. Thanks for the explanation though! :)

16. flyffast

flyffast New Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Cliffhanger.

Is that it? Only 4 episodes? The credits at the end left me at a cliffhanger hinting us that there's more.
    Is there going to be an episode 5? Or is that how it connects the Chaos Rings games together.
    (Chaos Rings IV?)

17. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    What do you do with all your extra cards? Just sell them? I have a bunch of normal 1-3 star cards ill never use and are just taking up space.

18. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Hey guys I found a camera.. What does it do

19. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Level them up and fuse them.. Sometimes u can fuse them to higher star

20. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    You can fuse them or sell them