Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1641 Spinda, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    At max team level there's really no need for Recovery 1.5x even if you only use Beautiful Rain instead of Advanced Healing (All)

Unless you intentionally make a horrible team.

2. CptMurdock

CptMurdock Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    I have only used heals and/or items for a few bosses (side quests) throughout my whole second play through. Still need to tackle the lvl 200 beast but haven't attempted it yet just as I have been grinding out team lvls and such. I assume that heals will be beneficial there but may just go in with a nasty party set up after I max my team lvl and get to building final teams.

3. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    There are better ways to handle the damage of that boss that don't involve going down a 100 floor dungeon.

Phys Shield + Phys Resistance

4. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    #1644 CptMurdock, Jul 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Just made Lionheart as he was one of the genes needed still for me. Will be one of my floodgate guys despite not having crazy high atk. Will have physical booster, berserker catalyst, fire booster and attribute affection to go along with the obvious floodgate skill. Decent amount of atk boosting going on and should stack nicely for areas where fire floodgate is not a hinderance.

Cleopatra and Wagner are my only other floodgate users currently (both lightning).

5. jiren19

jiren19 Member

Jul 9, 2015
    do skills such as fire walking, global freeze, madness mountains and dragon's den can be joint casted by the party?

6. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Only sad part is that there isnt a +100% bolt weapon. Hitchcock + Indra = Indra seems like a good alternative. Hitchcock learns Floodgate and Critical First. Indra has 338 Atk, Phys Boost, Critical x2, Eggon Catalyst AND Bolt Deluge. Toss in bolt booster and attribute affection and he'll almost be the perfect floodgate user. Gonna start leveling these two. :)

7. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Early game Snow Tiger + Trade Combo

Remember that broken combo that kills bosses within 10 turns regardless? You don't have to wait until Chapter 4 to get it! In fact its available the moment you unlock Modern Colosseum!

Basically, Okita + Odd Month Gene Box Salome = Mata Hari with Snow Tiger and Trade

I haven't tested it out so try this at your own risk, but here goes:
    1) After unlocking Modern Colosseum, set the date to early March for the White Dayfest Event. Use your two free Rare Item Attractor boosters and some battle boosters to easy win a C Rank battle TWICE. This will unlock the marshmallow box. Then with 20 Ohnz coins complete the item sheet to get Okita, which has Snow Tiger.

2) Not enough Ohnz coins? Thats fine! Do the Using Coins tutorial quest to get some free coins, and when prompted to buy from the Gene Box, look for a rare Salome with the Trade skill. if I am not mistaken, on odd months the rare Salome carries Trade as a learned skill instead of Mental Wall. Train this Salome up to level 15 quickly to learn the skill.

3) Combine Salome and Okita, making sure that the two blue slots have snow tiger and trade on them. Voila! Rare Mata Hari with Snow Tiger and Trade.

One step further is upgrading to Kaguya, which has the second highest defence (405) in the game for survivability.

8. Reaver Seijuuro

Reaver Seijuuro New Member

Jul 11, 2015
    Are there any skills from SR Tsukuyomi and Jack the Ripper that would benefit John Doe?... If not, what would the recommended innate skills?...

9. TKA

TKA Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Has anyone heard any rumors of an episode 5?

10. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Phys Boost and Emperor Mode/Berserk Catalyst for John Doe.

11. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Yes it ain't coming

12. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I like to fuse my gems which is a better fuse: amaterasu or aleister

13. jiren19

jiren19 Member

Jul 9, 2015
    aleister has no 2 heritage skills when crafted with gifts but can be obtained via recombinations of a 3 star ranked genes such as romulus and remus and kali to have extra 2 blue heritage skills, better choice is amaterasu since he can be further enhanced to shizuka gozen

14. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Thanks..
    Just a question is it better to fuse those genes on page 3? I think,page 1 and 2 can be gotten from playing?

15. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    Bugged Theia's Secret 2

This is my second playthrough already, and I still can't do Theia's Secret 2 riddle. The prompt is to change white, red, red to red, white, white but nothing ever happens! Can someone who already finished this tell me if I missed something? I attached a picture. Help please...

Attached Files:

16. CptMurdock

Sep 21, 2012
    Don't remember exactly what I did as I just played with them for a while and it progressed... I want to say that I finished with red, white, white but I honestly do not even remember. I do think that I had the other side red though... Wish I would have paid more attention to it instead of just mindlessly tossing bombs on the ground when I did it haha.

17. jiren19

jiren19 Member

Jul 9, 2015
    if you are reffering to the last 13 hidden genes that can be obtained via a specific combination they do have better stats among the 4 star ranked genes in the story mode but most of their skill build is centralized for a magic casting category except for shizuka gozen, john doe, kojiro and iseult.

18. jiren19

jiren19 Member

Jul 9, 2015
    if i remember it correctly you should start from the second white switch going backwards to the only switch that was already lit red. from the original x,x,o to o,o,x

19. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Who said?

20. ho1yski3s

Jun 10, 2015
    two switches are lit red in the beginning, from the entrance its white, red, red. I tried bombing them from the end forward, but nothing happens.