Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1501 Spinda, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    Buy Gene boxes to get 5* Genes and Keplers.

Then level those up in the Colosseum. I'd recommend Wagners or Athenas since they have a bunch of skills that are great for passing on to other genes. Especially Wagner's Magnum Fang which is a pain to get from Kojiro.

Also using items makes a world of difference. Stat up and down items for example are awesome

2. manumanu

manumanu New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    I`ll try that, thanks for the help!

3. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Thanks! Guess I'll hold off on buying the gifts to finish those sheets. And yeah, I'll get new achievements now and again, but they just make the list of achievements popping up every time even longer! But, not the worst problem to have. It's like it reminds me how awesome I am every time I open it to play! ;)

4. Oselimitless

Oselimitless New Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Adam and Eve

Hey I noticed that the gene archive done by one of the members labelled Arianrhod and Gilgamesh as Eve and Adam respectively. Can someone explain why they are as such? And does this have to do with the secret boss Adam? How do you unlock the secret boss?

5. kaikaiser

kaikaiser Member

Jun 20, 2015
    I had this happen to me as well. I just chose not to use continue gem and I got taken back to spaceport and quest canceled. I leveled and beat the boss. Hope this helps

6. TKA

TKA Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Is there any possible way to block the child's "no action" move?

7. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Hey guys. Sorry if this was already discussed, but does any one know for sure how damage is calculated?

There's power, weight and hits. My biggest gripe is with weight. The basic concept is that it gives more physical power at the cost of speed, but by how much? How does 1 weight compare to 1 power, for instance?

This is really bugging me and it seems like basic stats like this shouldn't be this convoluted when I have to make decisions about which weapon to buy.

8. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1508 Spinda, Jun 25, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
    Weight affects how much damage increases during a combo. Another factor is the number of combo hits.

Weight and Combo Hits won't affect the damage of the person starting the combo.

Weight and Combo Hits will not affect the Finisher or AA. Roughly weapon power x weapon hits affects the damage of the character's finisher & AA. So a weapon with twice the power but half the hits deals the same damage with a Finsher and AA as a weapon with half the power but twice the hits.

With high weight and hits the damage multiplier can soar past 5x the normal damage. For example if the main normally deals 90 damage per hit, having Elroux and Leary both using Magnum Fang to setup up a combo (54 hits with 3 & 6 hit weapons respectively) the damage per hit is now 500+ with 90 total weight.

In short more hits is usually better. So is more weight, except for the person starting the combo.

9. alduinslayer

alduinslayer Active Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Thanks a ton! :)

10. TKA

TKA Member

Jun 20, 2015
    Once you beat the entity and you watch the final scene, talk to denedev, and even return to where you fight the child, the game drops hints of more things to come. What's the input on this?

11. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    Are there any really rare or hard to get items in this game?

12. Munkle555

Munkle555 New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Ultimate weapons and equipment

Anyone know if there is ultimate weapons and equipment in this game and how to get it?

13. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Kinda random thought I had in battle mode today. It'd be nice to have a 6th team member, a girl, so I can do battles with a team of all girls in addition the all-boys team we can currently have.

I wonder who would be good for that... Someone like
    Dorothy
    maybe, since Al is
    a Thousand Voyager too
    hahaha /shot

It's less of ultimate weapons and more of weapons specialized for a certain thing, in my opinion. The special shop has quite a few good weapons later in the game and you can get specialized weapons in battle mode. Towards the end of the story, you also get some pretty strong weapons.

14. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    I feel good with my "harem" team :D

15. eeqbreaker

eeqbreaker New Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Is this good enough?

Attached Files:

16. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    I did fight 130 lv battles in battle mode before but they are all gone now. I can't find them. Can somebody tell me pls

17. eeqbreaker

eeqbreaker New Member

Jun 26, 2015
    Go to spesific date and the event will appearappear, if not SB i dont know :)

18. hunkyducky1

hunkyducky1 Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2013
    They are on specific dates only. I know that the 28th of each month has a super boss batttle.

19. SkyressKing

SkyressKing Member

Feb 9, 2009
    This was written in the Guide under the suggested Genes section. Can anyone explain to me how to get Physical Resistance onto Artemis?

Artemis is one of those monthly guest 5* genes so she can't be combined from any two genes. The only way to add Heritage Skills is through teaching Kepler the desired skills and then combining the two. But I don't think there is an item version of Physical Resistance that you can teach Kepler.

Is the guide just wrong?

Not sure if this helps but the genes that can learn Physical Resistance normally are:
    - Titania
    - Watt
    - Solomon
    - Plato
    - Parvati
    - Musashi
    - Athena
    - Dante

20. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #1520 Mattosai, Jun 27, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    I was more an example than a fact, there's probably other like magnum fang you'll probably will not be able to put on some 5* non-craftable genes (there's 2 others you can get once too) , in fact it's the opposite, you tend to use those monthly genes to reinforce other genes (i got some calypsos for her 1,5x healing before knowing it was also a **** ocean lvl 100 reward)

Yes , Kepler is the only way to get heritage skills to some genes (what i did with calypso) , there are resistances with colosseum gifts but only for elements it seems, was thinking physical was probably in the lot, apparently not (once more a point where the balance fails between magic and physical... not talking of the x2 problem etc.) , i double checked (since i got the gift list and their effect)

I'll change this to not give false hopes ;)