Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. bajooong

bajooong Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Are you sure ?. At edge box there is aquarius gift, not libra. Where do you get libra at edge of the world ?.

2. loner91

loner91 New Member

Jun 22, 2015
    May I know how can you give Shizuka Recovery x1.5 and Stress? Recovery x1.5 can be gotten from Magma Ocean I guess, but only four genes can learn Stress if I'm not wrong. And also her two blue skills? As far as I know, only Arianrhod has Advanced Healing (All).

3. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #1483 araivanear, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
    Recovery 1.5 from Magma Ocean , Strees reward from quest and Adv. healing (All) inherited from Arianrhod by combine Arianrhod with some gene to get Ikkyu or Amaterasu and Magic Block from Ikkyu.

4. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    I think no.

5. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I've finished the gsme and a, replaying it to go for the fate seals and see if I can unlock theia's secret quests.

But I'm getting stuck early on. After the first tutorial on ohz coins and getting my favorite meal from patty, I am still getting messages to go to the space port. Sally says quests are closed until tomorrow. I've gone everywhere else, I've set the clock forward several days...I've gone to the battle arena training...done dev says I've completed all my quests, then tells me to go to the spaceport...but talking, exploring does nothing either.

This is really weird because I don't recall getting stuck on this at all my first run through.

I just don't get it.

6. Orpheus

Orpheus Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    Is it true dat you need all the fate seal to unlock the Theia secret quest ? I'm still missing the drei 6 defeat trophy in the mutation detention center

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Well it's not a No Healing kill, since I needed to use a Final Feast, but it's a 4 turn No Continue kill of the secret boss.

https://youtu.be/d9T4lStH7I8

Got a little unlucky with no crits in the third round, so no Arts Ascendant. But then got lucky with a critical counter attack dealing 200k.

Normally need 3 AA's to kill the boss but 1 AA with 1 Crit Counter also works.

Genes are 3 Kenshins. Magnum Fang + Crit Boost + 40 ATK , Magnum Fang + Unstoppable + 40 ATK, Magnum Fang + Beautiful Rain + 40 DEF. Third should be Magnum Fang + Crit Boost + 40 ATK, but I needed the extra 40 DEF from seeds that my healer Kenshin has to survive Final Forgotten Prayer with only Emperor Mode and was too lazy to reset my Unstoppable Kenshin's seed stats with a Kepler.

Also uploaded a bunch of fights vs the Super Bosses in that channel. Bad quality because I recorded it on a 3yo Android tablet.

8. kaikaiser

kaikaiser Member

Jun 20, 2015
    #1488 kaikaiser, Jun 23, 2015
    I hope there is a chapter five still sooooooo many questions still unanswered

9. kaikaiser

kaikaiser Member

Jun 20, 2015
    #1489 kaikaiser, Jun 23, 2015
    No you do not. I didn't see the first secret quest until I beat the final boss though. After I finished the first the second appeared etc all the way to fourth and final secret boss. Beat that and you will get a complete on your save. You will also need the dart tool from yellow gift 2

10. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    How to unlock this hidden achievement ?

11. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    The achievement name is: Slayer of Seven Archdemons
    Need to kill 7 sins of archdemons from quest.

Anyway, I can't get this Angel of Death achievement.
    Have you gotten it yet?
    Pls share.

12. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    can i cancel the main quest after wrap ? >.< i just got the recipe of Gilgamesh gene, but i'm not unlocking thi Theia map yet >.< can i take the mainquest, wrap to theia and then get back to buy the gift ? >.< some guys told me to do that couple page ago, i want to make sure last time :D

13. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Ahh...Archdemons I see.
    About Angel of Death, how many enemy kills of your save ? I think 5-10k to unlock it.

14. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    My save game enemy kill currently only 4673.
    I guess I'll just keep on killing then.

15. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
  16. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Only on chapter 2, but there are areas I've visited that I can't access again right now. Will they open up again later so I can finish those sheets?

Also, anyone else have their GC achievements display ever time you open the app and start playing?! Getting kind of annoying.

17. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Yes for both questions. Some of the GameCenter achievements that pop up look new. Others just repeat over.

18. alduinslayer

alduinslayer Active Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Do I need the to play the first games

19. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    No, there are a few references that you might miss—some name dropping—but I would go ahead and jump in.

However If you begin with the chaos rings 1, 2, and omega, I think you will see that the scope on this one is far more vast...it's like going from final fantasy 5 and 6...to Seven. I personally think this is a bit of a milestone in iOS RPGs.

Too bad the launch botched so badly! If this game succeeds we can expect more.

20. manumanu

manumanu New Member

Jun 24, 2015
    #1500 manumanu, Jun 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    I know I`m a bit behind here but could someone give me advice on this?

I`m stuck at one of those bosses where the game saves right before the fight, meaning I can`t go back to level up, buy items,or change genes. However I stand no chance with my current setup. Is using continue gems until he is gone the only thing I can do? I can`t even go to the coliseum to level up my current genes because they are already at max.

Help appreciated!