Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
  2. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1342 Spinda, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Anyway, if people want to 100% their index quickly all theh need to do is complete all the cards. That's enough to get all the genes except Colosseum Genes.

Then go to the Colosseum and fight the seasonal battles. Just keep advancing a week then going back once the score required reaches too high.

3. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    I began translating gametter.com/chaos/ChaosRingsIII_GeneItemQuest.xlsx , credits will go to ho1yski3s member tho , as he found this nice file , and i will give him access to help me on the work :)

Aka all 4/5* genes and skills in a calc spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eol_BQqF7hHCbmnQQoVtrsgw0QNCB0s_edZg9B5CPxw/edit#gid=0

btw i'm not sure between column 9 and 10 between the original file and the translation (10 seems the 60 SR skills of the genes where they are written, something is odd.)

Anyway it's partial translation for now, did not added all rares skills (but will not be hard to add and correct for skills that have some strange google translation :D )

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Do you guys know how to get the seasonal item for this week/ month in the coliseum? It says they're tokens of some sort? How do you get them to drop? I haven't seen one yet.

5. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    Pure luck only , i would advise you to use the chest boost (100% item drop) for those events to get the 2 seasonal items if you have some in stock.

6. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Rank A fights yield the items 100% of the time.

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh okay thanks! I'm only good enough for the C and occasionally B rank fights. I definitely can't do A. Do you know what happens when you get the items? Do you get more boost items in return?

8. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    special spring sheet with gifts and a rare card when you get the 5 gifts ( wrote in my FAQ check there)

9. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    It's like any other card. You get the items you still haven't gotten. Then when it's complete you get a Gene and afterwards get any of the items at random.

10. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Springfest A class is quite doable also bit luck with the cards its alot easier than the A class fight from earlier this week

11. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks guys! I guess I'll try A since I beat B fairly easily. Though I already filled out the sheet so maybe it's not worth it. Unless I can get another Cao Cao (pretty unlikely).

Btw, I made my first Super Rare just now! (I'm so behind). I'm looking at Joan of Arc and trying to remove skills. I'm guessing In the Pink and Provoke are the weakest links? Provoke is pretty useful for normal strong enemies to protect my allies but I can live without it. Pink seems not as useful since you're not going to be full health the majority of battles. Any opinions on her? I don't think I remember her Lucky Seven ever activating..

12. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    When your max sr lv = 100, A-class is so not hard & you can do most fights on 'Mass Atk'

13. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    My goal is to make a team of gilgamesh & the fastest with a joint booster + concentrate. Oh wow! I can't imagine how it will be…

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Floodgate is fairly pointless. If you want to hit a weakness with your normal attack, use a Soma instead.

In The Pink can be utilized with some speed so characters move before bosses and speedier AoE healer to keep their HP full.

15. Jamepig

Jamepig Member

Jun 13, 2015
    But all of my genes r max level though. Maybe i need to make a team like yours and try again. But holy crap, you have a lot of good stuff. Thank you btw :D

16. sorryformyenglish

Jun 9, 2015
    Some people cheat their way through life.

17. appleshark

appleshark New Member

Jun 17, 2015
    Full stats for all genes in Chaos Rings 3

Hey guys started an account to post on here, been lurking - Thanks for the awesome information!

I've been doing a bit of digging here and there on Chinese forums, and I got the full stats for all 138 Genes in the game! All of them are lined up to their numbers in the Gene Index, so it shouldn't be hard to refer to.However, As the names are in Chinese, so it'll require a bit of translation. Therefore I uploaded the whole excel in public-edit format. It'll be awesome if you guys can help me fill the rest in!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dVvaMNgeG2C7JkH7c6hpocv09Z8ZuqdYuBYZzRg9Gdw/edit

18. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    I seriously don't keep In the Pink cuz 1 HP can be a big difference between full & not full HP

19. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    So how is a boss going to deal even 1 damage to shut off In The Pink if all your characters are faster than them and the healer can heal everyone to full HP at the start of the turn?

20. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    So the fix for Mocktopus is out. I'm guessing there's no graphics fix? Do you guys think it'd be worth it to bug SQE about that? I feel like it's just not optimized and can be fixed but maybe I'm wrong. CR2 looks a lot sharper.