Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. bajooong

bajooong Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Do you know where to farming apple of wisdom ?. I need to finish yae's donation quest.

2. tayara

tayara Member

Jun 12, 2015
    guys now i have gilgamesh and the lion heart and john doe and alexander and mother and kojiro and athena and joan of arc and ryoma and some gene called Aladdin what else am i missing please guys answer this one in your opinion what is the best gene and what is the best three genes i think gilgamesh is a must because his damage is superp

3. tayara

tayara Member

Jun 12, 2015
    guys how can i get wagner gene and the black prince? and how can i get the emperor mode is there a gift that gives emperor mode if there isnt then on what genes can i find it??? please help

4. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Black Prince (August, February) and Wagner (May, November) in gene box. You should check the FAQ
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ck8oHP2Vu8jSNgGgKLGF2ZW9vaaKP2wuAu6dyrt6Ggo/pub

There is no emperor mode gift. Gene that have emmperor mode: Athena, Kenshin, Masamune, Black Prince.

5. weibkreuz

weibkreuz New Member

Jun 16, 2015
    #1325 weibkreuz, Jun 16, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Final Episode

So the final episode is the episode 4? After defeating the entity theres no more next enemy or 5th episode? I thought theres 1 more episode after 4. Hmmmm. And one more quetion how to complete the 12 zodiacs i only got 4. Aries, Gemini, Sagitarius and Aquarius I think. Where or how to get he rest zodiacs?
    [​IMG]

6. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    Thanks! i'll try to fight more battles then :)

7. tayara

tayara Member

Jun 12, 2015
  8. tayara

tayara Member

Jun 12, 2015
    guys now i have gilgamesh but i dont know which skills should i keep and which should i forget can you please tell me the best skill set in your opinion for gilgamesh and how to get them too like gifts and where they are ?thanks for whoever helps

9. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    If you haven't done this yet; go to the wall that went down and use a bomb.

10. weibkreuz

weibkreuz New Member

Jun 16, 2015
    Finally after few hours of fusing gifts and combining genes.
    [​IMG]

11. soulsearcher

soulsearcher Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2010
    saw some comments on the VA on earlier posts

not sure if anyone noticed the VA for shyamalan is oso Frieza from Dragon Ball

12. Jamepig

Jamepig Member

Jun 13, 2015
    The child

Are there any tips on how to beat the child? He just like, 2 hits me and im dead lol

13. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    #1333 conmeolatui, Jun 16, 2015
    level up your team. more HP as higher lv.

As everyone posting their team, here is mine. My team consists of 14 genes lol:
    3 gilgamesh : Adv (E L D B) Stress, mag booster, (E,L) booster
    3 goemon : Adv cremation, Augmented Electra, Mag booster, Att Affection, Berserk mode all, fire booster, ice resistant
    3 jubei: Adv cocytus, Augmented Doga, Att Affection, Natural remedy, Tachyon mode all, Mag booster, ice booster and fire resistant
    3 kenshin: cri x2, Phy booster, Auto counter, Floodgate, emperormode, rakshasa lotus, Intuit, magnum fang.
    1 Arianrhod
    1 Kongming: head-start booster

lol if you notice, you will see my strategy

14. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    how did you get so many coin @@

15. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #1335 Mattosai, Jun 16, 2015
    Added montlhy events rewards thanks to @Sorryformyenglish , did some formatting, for easier navigation (summary) to the FAQ

16. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    *coughs* You used a hexadecimal editor on your savefile ? ^^"

17. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    *coughs* very useful for post-game

18. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    You'll get them for each fight if you do the A-Ranks ones...

They're practically everywhere(normal chest; on some, if not all, item sheets, that means in the SP shop boxes too...)

19. weibkreuz

weibkreuz New Member

Jun 16, 2015
  20. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    -No, he's Aquinas not Kanemitsu(The Blind Swordman and possibly his love rival because of Iris)
    -He doesnt use swords(cuz they can shoot beams?) but more of a hybrid weapon (like a 'gunblade/gunlance'?)
    -On his bio they said:"A Thousand Voyager with exceptional fighting ability.
    Like Johannes, he is extremely enigmatic, and some say that his skills are comparable to those of the legendary Thousand Voyager(must be a reference to the first explorer --> Aquinas)."
    -About Denedev = Sharon, a World Tree Man said: "Sharon, the mage of the World Tree, is actually really old, but she looks just like a little girl"