Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #1241 araivanear, Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    ha ha ha great!

Lately I talk to Lachesis (Modder Shop), she told me about Dorothy that she is Auz's daughter. (⊙_⊙)

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Dang I wish you could get NG+ so you can get the stuff you may have missed the first time around. But at least there's save slots so you don't have to delete your game to start again.

===

Btw, I just realized that CR3 is a pretty big budget (or has connections). Namely in the voice acting field. I recognized some Japanese voices and double checked on wikis and I was right. There's a LOT of notable voice actors / actresses, many who do main stream anime.

The most recognizable may be Drei 6 who is the voice of Kiritsugu from Fate Zero. Leary is the voice of Yui from Sword Art Online. There are many others but I guess you wouldn't appreciate it that much if you don't know Japanese / watch anime. But judging from this, they went out and good got voice overs which is great. Even I noticed the quality of the voices so it wasn't too hard to realize that they hired experienced people.

Btw did I mention I just love Kiritsugu's voice? It's so distinct you can't miss it.

3. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Not daughter I think she's his wife, and they had 3 kids

4. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    #1244 araivanear, Jun 15, 2015
    Picture

5. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    This is weird cause I remember during the main story they mentioned Auz being the father of Erik during one of the cutscenes. I could have just read that wrong though.

6. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    I edit upload full conversation.

7. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Technically you can get everything again besides the fate seals since almost all the gifts you get appear as a gift on the item sheets which you can purchase at random using coins so there is really no need to worry about missing stuff.

8. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Probably a translation error and this part should have said their instead of her. Cause I could swear they mentioned this relationship in the main story in chapter 4.

9. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    @lilkangster Did you know about Kappa

10. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    I got some random useless item from him not sure if he gives out any rate items. I think he's kind of like the pig which is in your house which gives you random items for giving him chocolate.

11. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    My new save just start chapter 4 and I'll find it ^ ^.

12. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Dorothy herself states that she married Auz and that they had 3 children. It's not something she mentions as part of the story, but I think if you talk to her in Steiner's room at some point in the story, she says it. She also mentions that Auz never aged.

13. lilkangster

lilkangster Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Does anyone know what equipping the lucky gene of the day does (the one posted on the board in the colosseum)?

14. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    I just realized that I have to go to the bottom of Magma Ocean twice now so I can get Recovery 1.5x for Shizuka and Earth Booster for Yoshitsune. Nooooooooooooooo

15. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    QUESTION:
    Where can I find the break gauge +40 mod item? I've found a +20 one, but need the +40.

16. balkoth0

balkoth0 Member

Jun 11, 2015
    Auz never aged, is father of 3 and married Dorothy, and I believe him and Denedev are from the same time as Aquinas
    Auz is the blind swordsman
    Denedev is the mage that used to live on the world tree when she was younger

17. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    Yo, spoilers, TAG THEM

(Really, everything regarding
    the Auz/Dorothy family tree
    from the past couple of pages should be spoiler tagged.)

Also, it's mentioned that Aquinas had long black hair and was good looking.

18. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Break Gauge items can be found on Couple Incarnatus.

+40 is a drop from 101+

19. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Thanks!

What about speed +50? I've found raptor oil for speed +30, but none of the raptors drops higher quality oil than this. Is speed mod capped at +30?

20. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1260 Spinda, Jun 15, 2015
    101+ Raptors in the Battleship area drop them.

The same type of mods can be found on the same enemy

All the third tier mods are found in 101+ and are rare drops.
    Second tier mods are found everywhere but rare drops in 100- and common in 101+
    First tier mods are common in 100-