Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    It's what i've been asking myself too, maybe you should go to a more advanced date, no NG+ or not yet, cuz the story is not finished yet plot wise, i think they could send an update with some new episodes plus at least 3 new places (2 frontiers from Magma Ocean) Absolute Eldorado + Aquarius Babel, and maybe the Hotsprings...

2. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    I don't think this is possible unless either there is a gene combination to fuse to get Iseult, or there is an item/gift that teaches lunar lion to Iseult.

3. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yeah I think they will release a Chapter 5 in a few months; the other Chaos Rings games had updates after release didn't they? Also Denedev talks about how things
    'should be yet aren't over' and such during the Epilogue, and about how a 'man' is going to sacrifice himself during some future event.

Could be referring to
    Auz or Drei 6
    who knows. This story definitely isn't over yet though.

In that case I think I'll just start over, and begin my game sometime in 2014 or so to stock up on coins without going into the future. I've set my date so far into the future now I fear that may be what's causing my eggon shortage...

4. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #1164 Mattosai, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    @Pivi : Thanks ! i believe Eggon hunt is the way to get money quickly (i'm over 3 or 4M ) , btw how much yae asks ? i will add this in the FAQ, same if anyone have info about thousand voyager costumes (like Ctown20 added ty dude) if there is some conditions before.

@Styr : dunno i though exactly the same, tried for hours, nothing, then , i just got to a day where i got the coins prize (end of 2017 i guess :D ) , did a quest, saved, and reseted the game until the shuffle quest gave me back eggon hunt (was quick) , then i was in eggon quest map and changed the date back.

5. denywinarto

denywinarto Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Hi im playing the android version.. i got wagner but she doesn't get magnum fang... she only has advanced electra, magic booster and impervious.. and they're learned at level 15 30 45 respectively.. could it be the gene skills are different for android version?

6. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    #1166 Humperdinck, Jun 14, 2015
    What happens if you open
    Pandora's box
    ? I dropped it off at
    the edge of the world
    without opening it. All I got was
    three apples of wisdom
    in return. Unfortunately the game auto-saved when I returned to spaceport so I can't go back and find out.

7. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    No you need to upgrade wagner as super rare (with a Kepler) , she gain new skills @ lvl 20/40 (magnum)/60 in Super rare , 15 30 45 means you have it still in Rare.

8. denywinarto

denywinarto Member

Jun 14, 2015
    aw shoot.. my wagner just reached level 20 now.. does that mean it's too late?
    im still early in the game and gene fusion is still unavailable

9. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    exactly what irritates me is his 4100hp recovery at the end of each turn, he just overheals my damages!

10. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #1170 Mattosai, Jun 14, 2015
    You need to get level 60 with wagner (max level in rare) before fusing her with a kepler so no, it's not too late , SR skills are separate, you choose to replace rare skills after (or not).

Don't hesitate to read my FAQ (except gene names / events / and zones names, there's no spoiler on story i believe).

11. denywinarto

denywinarto Member

Jun 14, 2015
    thanks for the quick response ! yeah i got all this cool genes thanks to your FAQ :)

12. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    What skills did you use to deal damage? Stress? Besides it has really high mana costs. Also, if I remembered correctly, I think I came across an item in this game that disable enemy to heal, I've been searching but can't seem to recall what it is.

13. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Poison stops the regen.

14. zzandreezz

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    Thanks for the suggestion! Any idea where I can acquire poison orbs?

15. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Opening chests.

By the time I fought that boss I had 10+ Poison Orbs in my inventory.

16. denywinarto

denywinarto Member

Jun 14, 2015
    I noticed something else.. advancing the date for gold coins doesn't seem to work..
    tried doing it without logging out but it doesnt work..
    when i logout and login theres a japanese message.. probably it says not sync or something.. had to correct the date before i can login again..
    setting the date backwards works though.. thats how i got wagner..

17. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Each save file remembers the farthest date you set it to. You only get Coins by going past that date.

The message in Japanese can be avoided by disconnecting from the net when starting the game.

18. Srgreenlay

Srgreenlay New Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Flowers picking quest

I have a great trouble I can't find the item Bleeding Heart pls help. I make more than 100 secondary quest and it doesn't help. Where is pls help mee!!!!!!

19. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #1179 Mattosai, Jun 14, 2015
    It's not impossible, as yeah there's still some "things" to do , could be related to the x2 crit we saw in the video working on magnum or lotus too , with new genes. Could be nice anyway.

@Srgreenlay : the quest unlocks once you did the 4 flowers quests before if i recall, there is no many choices as heroes are guessing where this last flower is :
    in winterbrought Drei 6 crystal crypt
    ; you need the quest to get there tho.

20. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Someone way back in this thread wrote a post about the Yae sidequest with spoilers (I didn't read them though), and if I remember correctly the total money was
    3.000.000 ML

Also, I'll write up a list for the FAQ of all the fate seals I acquired in my second playthrough, I believe I got all of them.

I even tried to kill the
    Entity
    in normal battle (
    without punching him in the sun
    ), but his minimum HP is capped, and the battle is scripted, so no fate seal there. :)