Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    They are not hidden at all : You can craft those with gifts in "Other" section" in fuse gifts menu.

@Spinda : i'll add info for spellcasting fusion , @ Evokerz : sure !

2. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    He give a D-Rank Quest for a greed seed but not with his name, you'll know it's him if you played the other CR. And
    there's a reference of him post-game by a guy on the Sky Front

3. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    It might be rare but you should be able to get it
    (Before chap 4, i think)

4. hemispherepk

hemispherepk Member

Jun 8, 2015
    The flower has not spawn for me ever since I pick up the flower. This also goes for lily bell. I changed the time to tomorrow already, but the flower still has not spawned.

5. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #1125 Mattosai, Jun 14, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
    Added a skill section to explain some skills effects in the FAQ , not 100% sure for beautiful rain and format skills , it seems they remove only status, not buff / debuffs (that eraser can do) and a "popular" genes section (courtesy of Styr).

Don't hesitate to add some skills / genes if you think they are worthwhile :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ck8oHP2Vu8jSNgGgKLGF2ZW9vaaKP2wuAu6dyrt6Ggo/pub

Too bad i can't keep my text format when publishing the original document (guess it convert the .doc like into HTML...)

6. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1126 Spinda, Jun 14, 2015
    Goemon's group (except Amaterasu) are probably among the best casters, unless you put Magma ocean passives on other genes like Gilgamesh

328 Attack, Advanced Single Target, Attribute Affection, Magic Booster. The elemental boosts can be gotten in the Colesseum (also very easy to farm since there's only 5 gifts and no items or genes and the Rank A fights are really easy) so they have both their Blue Skills free for things like Emperor Mode and Concentrate.

They also get Augmented AoE, but of another element.

Amaterasu has less attack and no Attribute Affection.

Speaking of Goemon, here's what Jubei can do with Concentrate and a triple spell combo. Target is Super Aries (who takes half damage from most things compared to most super enemies)

[​IMG]

7. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    #1127 Ctown20, Jun 14, 2015
    WOW:eek:
    That's 3 Max SR Jubei? Joint Strike Adv. Cocytus III?

8. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    You are talking of Goemon, Jubei, Susanoo, Yoshitsune (Ama , Tsuku ? for light / dark ? well they don't seem to have attribute afffection at start , yep)

I'll add them as best elemental casters.

9. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Just one SR 100 Jubei, the other two are Masamune and another Jubei IIRC

Was just testing stuff out a few days ago and was surprised I broke 100k on Aries.

10. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    Seems Goemon is getting augmented Electra instead of augmented Veda >_< , where others get augmented AoE of another element (augmented Aquinas for Yoshitsune), guess it's a miss somewhere ?

11. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    What were the lv of the other 2

12. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #1132 Spinda, Jun 14, 2015
    Don't remember and it doesn't matter. Only the caster's stats matter. The supports can be low level Normal Genes that inherited a spell and the damage will still be the same.

Oh yeah only the Bolt and Earth of the group get AoE. Just assumed all of them did since I haven't replaced one of my Susanoos second element yet.

13. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    Supports must cast advanced cocytus for spellcombo or just the same category of spell ? (advanced for main caster with Jubei + normal cocytus for supports works for a triple combo ? cause i don't recall masamune having adv. cocytus Oo )

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Nope, it must be the same spell.

That Masamune was part of a chain of fusions to get Advanced Cocytus on Goemon.

15. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #1135 Styr, Jun 14, 2015
    Yea it seems that until the physical passives are fixed to work on skills like Asura and Magnum they will fall behind against spells unless the target is immune to magic. Spells can also target an enemy's elemental weakness, whereas I don't think any enemies are vulnerable to physical attacks by themselves, unless the attack is elemental charged via Floodgate.

With Attribute Affection+Magic Boost+Element Boost all buffing spells along with Emp Mode and Concetrate, seems like magic will remain superior for now. Course, if Crit Boost and Crit x2 are supposed to buff spells and physical, magic could still remain superior if they ever got fixed.

Once the physical passives get fixed (if they ever are) they might become more powerful than spells due to having more stackable passives: Phys Boost, Crit Boost, Crit x2, (Attribute Affection+Floodgate? Not sure if this works for physical), Emp Mode, Rally. If all seven of these worked together you'd have room for a single, ultra-powerful Attack ability.

I hope they fix this bug along with the mocktopus bug, assuming they know of it. And assuming Crit Boost and Crit x2 not working with skills is even a bug.

16. potatomonkey

potatomonkey Member

Jun 7, 2015
    How do I unlock Theia's secret set of quests?

17. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Anything that boosts elements works for any attack a character makes that's the element being boosted.

18. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    I've read that you must download subsequent chapters, but you can also delete some?
    For the download bit - which chapters is that? And what size is the download? And can you just go ahead and download them all straight away to have them ready?
    And then which chapters can be deleted?

19. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yes you can download all the chapters in advance. Just go to Camp->Settings, then on the bottom there should be some options. Look for "Download" that lets you DL Ch2-4, each one is a separate download.

They range from ~100mb to ~250mb.

20. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011