Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Jazzys

Jazzys Member

Jun 12, 2015
    I just got Wagner and she looks pretty good by itself other than not having berserker catalyst. Is there a reason to make it into Shizuoka gozen I already made one so yeah....Whats a Kojiro I have not got that one before.

and the 40+ gauge mod you get it from a quest from modder lady by giving a part for her creation which you later vs.

2. Fearest

Fearest Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Do some sub quests and shuffle them. The story continues until end of chapter 4.

3. Fearest

Fearest Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Theia's secret

Anyone finished theia's secret 2? Do you have to do anything special to get theia's secret 3? Im trying to get to Adam but the quest wont show up. Any help please?

4. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you very much for your thoughts on John Doe. People keep saying he isn't good with magic and whilst that may be true, it's not using him to his strengths. If you fuse him with stress and damage boost, he has the best of both worlds. His dark/ice spells/boosters actually become redundant and can be replaced with physical skills.

Thank you again for this discussion.

Attached Files:

5. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #945 araivanear, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Sorry for late, yesterday I have a ton of job to finish it T T.
    And yes you can go back to any day month year that you want, not only for 5*gene you can go back to join event in battle mode too. Save >close game >change time (for get gene or event). And your future daily coin is save your vip too they don't count down when go back time.
    But I recommend you to not go to future
    if you need Ohnz coin you must start save game from late year, I start my save from 1st Jan 2008 and go up 1 by 1 to present day it a hardtime but 1x k Ohnz SWEET!

6. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Complete one quest and shuffle ...loop

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Stress is a pretty inefficient skill. You can easily do a bunch of damage to an enemy with a properly skilled gene.

Fusing Stress to John Doe also makes his physicals a weaker since he loses out on a blue slot (Phys Boost, Crit Boost, Magnum Fang, Berserker Catalyst, Eggon, Catalyst Emperor Mode)

Not to mention Stress deals pretty pathetic damage the less HP an enemy has, might as well just do the whole Poison -> Trade thing, and if you're rely on that, best to pick a set of defensive Genes to survive the 10 turns it takes for Poison to kill something.

And as I mentioned later Crit x2 does work with Asura Lotus, so John Doe is back to being the best Phys gene there is that doesn't rely on Magma Ocean farming.

8. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Crit x2 not work with any phys skill only normal atk only.

9. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #949 Spinda, Jun 12, 2015
    No wait nevermind you're right it doesn't work. I shouldn't have used a weak enemy to test it on.

So all John Doe is is a Gene with 350 Attack and 300 Luck and Asura Lotus. There's probably a better Phys Gene out there that doesn't need Magma Ocean farming.

10. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    #950 araivanear, Jun 12, 2015
    My MC use 2 hit wp normal hit 5-6xx dmg per hit and with crit x2 1xxx dmg per crit,if cri 2 hit it over 2k.
    Asura lotus same as your then I replace Critical x2 with some skill when use Asura lotus and it Critical hit Total dmg is same when John had Critical x2.

11. Jazzys

Jazzys Member

Jun 12, 2015
    What's good to farm from magma level 100? All I'm getting is resistances and element boosters auto skill gifts. I thought I could get any skill.

I just saw someone mention emperor catalyst how do you get that?

12. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Well, as far as I aware only Xuanzang and Gilgamesh has the top tier attack stat.
    In particular, Xuanzang has asura lotus too but the problem is I have no idea on how to slot in phy booster, crit booster, emp mode etc. into his blue slot. However you can slot berserk catalyst into his blue slot :D

13. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    #953 araivanear, Jun 12, 2015
    Inherit buff mode from Seimei to your supporter.
    My team is 2 Gil with Stress Magic/Dark/Light Boosted Adv mana/Odette [Dark/Light resistance]
    and Gozen mk2 with Tachyon and Berserk Mode (All) [ in blue slot]

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Doesn't need to be Asura Lotus btw, like for example Rapunzel has Phys and Crit Booster, so I can give her Magnum Fang (which is better anyway) and something else.

15. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    In the beginning of game what gene that Johannes use ?

16. zzandreezz

zzandreezz Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    USA
    how exactly do you acquire Gilgamesh?
    I need yellow gem I and III but I don't know where to get them :(

17. Anakin0302

Anakin0302 Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #957 Anakin0302, Jun 12, 2015
    Where do you find verchiel nightmare? And how do you guys find high level genes? Because i admit i mess up with my game, changing my ohz coin number and spend like thousands on gene boxes just to get a few sometimes

18. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    For a great Phys Gene, Kenshin is pretty good

340 Attack, 250 Luck

Has Emperor Mode and Phys Boost. As well as Auto Counter and Crit x 2 (probably will work with counter attacks)

Obviously one Blue Slot will need to be Magnum Fang or at least Asura Lotus.

19. bajooong

bajooong Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Anyone who has an information about zodiac arms ?.

20. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    (⊙_⊙)

Attached Files: