Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Yes.

Worse than Asura Lotus.

2. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    You know what I noticed? When I finished the game i had 4 stars on top of my save file, but after i pwned Adam , i got "complete!" Instead of stars

3. Jazzys

Jazzys Member

Jun 12, 2015
    I see what is this magnum thing I can't find it. Is it only available from that monthly gene?

And no one answered about Gilgamesh. Can it be formed from combining genes or just from the yellow gifts? I want to give him some passives

4. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Oh wait Critical x2 does work with Asura Lotus just not with the extra damage from Phy Booster or Berserk Mode.

5. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #925 Styr, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Some other genes get Magnum Fang on their on, but most people here are using Wagner. Wagner is a monthly rare: available only in May and November. Set your date forward/backward to get her.

Magnum Fang is an ability that does (char's # of attacks) x 6

You need to get SR Wagner to level 40, and when you combine her into something else make sure Magnum is a blue skill. In this manner you can get Magnum Fang on Shizuka Gozen (healer), Kojiro (tank), and more. Wagner also has incredible Attack and Speed stats, giving her a glass cannon stat spread. However, since Magnum can be spread to others, you can get this OP skill on quite a few genes if you try.

So, for Leary with a 6-hit weapon, can do 36 hits with Magnum Fang. This boosts the break bar in your favor heavily, and that isn't counting the attachment. People with 3-hit weapons will still do 18 hits!

It's also really good damage. The description says "6 weak physical hits" but that's a lie.

6. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    With the +40 gauge mod you only need 21 hits to go from max enemy to max player advantage.

7. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #927 Styr, Jun 12, 2015
    When do you get that mod? I just started the Epilogue, so hopefully soon. Been hearing about it forever.

For people without break mod, using Kojiro on Leary can also swing the bar from end to end from using Renascence. Of course, Kojiro also comes late game.

It's a lot easier seeing AAs now, that's for sure.

A question to everyone: what is your favorite AA? Mine is either the 3x3 or Last Tear.

8. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #928 Spinda, Jun 12, 2015
    IIRC Couple Incarnatus, common drop at 101+ there's an even better version but I stil haven't gotten it to drop. Either that or I'm lucky and what I don't have is the worst version.

9. Fearest

Fearest Member

Jun 3, 2015
    I still can't get it. do i have to complete all the level 100 quests

10. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Little Mermaid and Last Tear, no contest.
    The MC's Incarnatus form's AA is fun to watch too.

11. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #931 Solarclipse, Jun 12, 2015
    I must have combined Marie with someone else, because I have completed lollipop land and haver in my index, but not in my gene list. I'm a little bummed...anyone know another way to get those cards once you've used them?

EDIT: she can be fused. Looks like most/all of them can be...

By the way, here is a table I made showing elemental parent > child relationships. I started to do this with gene numbers to see if I could find the pattern, but damn...thats just too daunting for one person. I do think it at least helps to know that if you want to make Spartacus, an earth gene, what elements the parents might be. So Marie, #56 is light, which means Earth & Fire, Dark & Bolt, or Light & Light...

Anyone else have any insights? I started a spreadsheet with the gene list I have so far, this pattern, etc...
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uSsfxvmy5ULCWOdsZ1ed6TsYgLZnnosfTZYdR9J64rg/edit?usp=sharing

Screenshot 2015-06-11 17.53.35.png

12. Orpheus

Orpheus Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    Uhm so I have a question regarding setting the day backward to get the 5 stars rare cards, since I don't wanna wait each month to buy them. Currently at 110 coins btw. I wanna ask whether doing so will mess up my daily coin in the future ? I

13. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #933 Spinda, Jun 12, 2015
    Group the genes by 6, one of each element (the exception will be non elementals or special groups like Monte Cristo and Ahab)

Fusing any element from 1 group to any element from another group will result in an element from a third group. So Nobunaga (Group 1) + Michael (Group 1) = Gennai (Group 4) and any combination from Group 1 will always result in a Group 4 Gene. Except of course for Light+Dark and a Gene fused with itself and the special fusions.

So you only need to find the combinations per group instead of each individual gene.

14. Darkus

Darkus Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Oh. Hi.
    End of the game...?

Spoiler tag; for obvious reason.
    So I just beat Volhelm and became the True Incarnatus at the end of Chapter 3-3, they made such a big deal about how it's time to move on to Primordia/Paradise.
    ...Then credits rolled, got a big TO BE CONTINUED screen...then back to the game. But now there's no main quest or hint that I didn't just beat the game and am now on post-game content. I'm seriously irritated at the idea that the "final chapter" will be months away and I was sold an incomplete game.

Is this true...? Or just a very poor chapter ending?

15. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    My bad I load wrong save - -" .

16. Orpheus

May 14, 2015
    @Darkus
    I haven't played that far yet. Currently still at chapter 2 but I think it is mentioned somewhere in the thread that there is 4 main chapter. Plus Shaun has already finished the game. You can go to the fortunes teller in district 14 to get some clues in case u don't know

17. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Yes she cute oops! and she will tell you how many quest you must complete to unlock main quest.

18. Orpheus

May 14, 2015
    @araivanear

If possible can u answer my question in regarding setting the date backward to get 5 stars cards earlier ?

19. Darkus

Darkus Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Oh. Hi.
    Thanks; she was pretty useless in this case (Just sort of tells me to wait and do sidequests...not really helpful in deciding if thats it or not.) But I noticed the SideQuests thing had a few new Gold quests. Taking a break now, but I figure i'll do them sometime later tonight.
    I'm hoping what's bugging me is just some leftover "ending" stuff from the Japanese version, and that it's a complete product.

20. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    With 2 Gilgamesh and 1 Gozen I didn't see AA for long long time. o(╥﹏╥)o