Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #861 Styr, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    Thanks.

I was wondering, do you still think your Shizuka with Magic Block and Diurnal Blessings is worth it? I had planned to do Magic Block and Emperor Mode, but now I'm not sure about Emperor Mode. Doesn't seem like a healer would need it over a revive spell, for instance.

I also feel like an idiot for not getting Emperor Mode on my Jack the Ripper, since I created mine by fusing Gifts together rather than genes, which means I need to create and level a brand new one for a single skill. Urg.

2. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Magic Block is worth it, Diurnal blessing is so so.
    You can replace Diurnal blessing with whatever you like.

3. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Why would a healer need a revive spell. Unless there's a stronger version of Telomere Revive, that isn't crap like Sacrifice, just use a Vin Brule.

4. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #864 Styr, Jun 11, 2015
    Sometimes you can't use items.

For my second innate skill on Shizuka, should I go with Emp Mode or Recovery x1.5? I'm leaning towards the latter. Edit: went with Recovery x1.5

Does anyone know SR Ikkyu's level 40 and 60 skills? Not sure if I need to level her more or not. I assume one is Emperor Mode, but I'm not sure about the other.

5. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    How is Recovery x1.5 does to you?
    Increase your healing spell right?

6. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    When exactly can't items be used? Specifically when exactly can't items be used that an enemy can actually kill off a character with a SR Gene.

7. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yeah, Recovery is good at buffing up healing spells.

Specifically, in the Colisseum when you get the wrong Wild Card. It is rather niche, so I simply didn't bother with a revive spell, went with Recovery x1.5 instead for beefier heals.

If you already have one teammate as a pig and another as a fruit, getting "no items" can hurt a lot, but it's nothing game breaking.

8. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Doesn't Beautiful Rain clear all status effects?

9. Nils

Nils Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    Ok so I have beaten the last boss. What can I do now? Any secret places? Where can I find Gilgamesh gene?

10. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Also if you want the high level blue skills from one parent and not the other it may be better to level up only one parent so to increase the chances of getting the skills you want passed down to the offspring. As far as I can see this process is entirely random, as the name genetic recombination suggests. If someone knows how to select for the blue skills please do share, thank you so much.

Interestingly whoever is on the programming team for CR3 may have some sort of background in genetics - use of terminology like genes, telomere revive, recombination, diurnal circadian effects. etc. I guess someone's science career took a different turn.

11. Humperdinck

Jun 6, 2015
    Not all from my experience. It removes disease states such as poison and blind, but format is required to remove physical parameter effects such as decreased speed or defence.

12. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I think it might be Break Guard, or Eraser. I can't remember when I learned which.

13. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    I meant the Pig and Fruit statuses should be cleared by Beautiful Rain.

14. Humperdinck

Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you very much for all your help guys. The information you shared has helped my gaming experience.

So... I farmed magma ocean and I was slightly disappointed. I compiled a list of rerollable skills I've encountered, if someone has more to add you're welcome to do so:

Light booster/resistance.
    Dark booster/resistance.
    Fire booster/resistance.
    Ice booster/resistance.
    Bolt booster/resistance.
    Earth booster/resistance.
    Recovery x1.5.
    Memory drop III.

Recovery x1.5 is worth the grind but I was hoping to see at least physical or critical boosters, deluge or regen skills, or asura lotus/magnum fang/stress.

Thank you again for your help.

15. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Does anyone know what item sheet / location you can find Yellow V and VI?

Just need Solomon and I can finish my dream team.

16. Humperdinck

Jun 6, 2015
    My recollection is format clears pig/fruit states rather than beautiful rain. I understand your question though because beautiful rain's explanation is that it heals moderately and cures all allies of status effects, when in practice it is not as useful as it is advertised. Rain also comes at a higher MP cost, so if there is somehow a way of teaching augmented healing (all) to Gozen it may be more cost effective to just have augmented healing (all) and format (all) like calypso.

17. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Final dungeon. On that note can anyone tell me how to do the puzzle in Theia's Secret 2. the three lights thing.

18. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Don't use yellow V and VI to craft solomon, complete your Theia box sheet and you ll get solomon as completion reward.

19. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #879 Spinda, Jun 11, 2015
    Format doesn't cure Pig or Fruit either

So Beautiful Rain is practially Heal and Format. And if we're talking 5* SR genes, there'll be more dangerous instances where you want both than the healer running out of MP because of Beautiful Rain's MP cost.

I've been spamming Aug Healing for those Super Bosses and 100+ Quest Bosses and my healer still ends up with a bunch of MP at the end that I could have used BR instead.

Can't get the no item card to spawn in the Colloseum is there actually one of those or is it the No Recovery card, because that seals off recovery items and spells. At least Super Mariv's No Recovery does anyway. So far June's season battle A is 100% winnable on auto battle.

20. saix

saix New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Do i need to leveling all genes and combine them all if i wan to complete my gene collection?