Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. MasterEx

MasterEx Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    You have summons but u can use them once a day each so if ur in a pinch somewhere or if u are bored use them

2. JIzang

JIzang New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    #822 JIzang, Jun 11, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
    How can I fuse gilgamesh and from which box can I get the gifts for arianhod or Qin shi huang?

3. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    #823 Midknight, Jun 11, 2015
    I'm about to hit level 100 with my first set of 5* SR genes. Can someone point out what stuff I should be doing with genes afterwards?

Also is there a way to guarantee that the Eggon quest shows up. Sometimes I fast forward a day and it doesn't pop up

4. chanukya

chanukya New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Does anyone know where to find Libra in the world tree? i've looked for hours w/ scanner .-.

5. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #825 Styr, Jun 11, 2015
    Hi there!

The 50 Ohz coin weapons come in two basic types:

Dark/Light +50%

And

Bolt/Earth +50%

These holds true for all five types of 50-coin weapons. Unfortunately that means if you want Ice/Fire, or something similar, you have to use an older weapon. Personally my favorite weapon in game is Bragg Peak. That blue gun ring looks downright amazing, wish there was a way to use the skin but not the stats. It looks so much better than the end-game pink gun ring, ugh.

As for the 50 coin armor and accessories, the accessories are pretty good, and there are four of them, depending on what to stats you want it to specialize in. The armor also takes after the weapons, but I'll double check.

50 coin armor come in two variety:

Physical +20%, Light/Dark +35%
    Physical +20%, Fire/Ice +35%

These are resistances. Accessories come in four varieties at 50 coin:

All have +500 hp, with two stats at +60 and two at +30; this means you can 'specialize' an extra thirty points in your two stats of choice. E.g., my MC uses Aura Crystal, which gives +60 to Attack and Speed, while giving +30 to Defense and Luck. This is on top of the base +500 HP.

Ideally you want to start leveling up more genes so you can start to craft the 13 hidden genes. John Doe and Kojiro get a lot of praise here, and Shizuka and Arianhod are considered top notch healers.

Best way to do eggons, imo: keep shuffling quests after completing side quests; eventually it will pop up. If you fight level 91-100 (or higher) eggons, you can swap out your high level genes when you only have one Eggon left to kill and use some crap gene: Do this and die, and you'll be able to repeat the eggon quest with all the XP yours to keep. You should be using Fight Now so you can quickly 'dig' for 3 eggon fights. Not 3 eggons? Escape.

Escape rarely fails in this game, so even without Fight Now you can still slowly farm tri-eggon fights. If you clear the eggon quest, you might have to wait for the next day if you are unlucky at shuffling quests.

6. Fearest

Fearest Member

Jun 3, 2015
    I have a problem with making Gilgamesh. I converted yellow 3 to an item (memory 4) and now I can't get yellow 3 anymore in Primordia. It shows up as memory 4. What do I do now? Is there any other way to get yellow 3?

7. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yae's donation spoiler alert

Yae's donation spoiler alert!

Please refrain from reading and scrolling below if you do not wish to find out the reward from donating to Yae's Ramen stall.

Total donation amount needed to complete this is
    ML
    The reward for this task is
    Yae's Photo Item :D

You can click on the item and see her picture but I won't reveal what kind of picture it is.
    Perhaps she pose in swimsuit? ecchi picture? hentai picture? kimono picture? maid uniform picture? you need to find it out by your self :D

Attached Files:

8. Sadperson

Sadperson New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Thank you so much. You saved me from screwing up Iseult's skills. So I was just wondering if there's absolutely no save points in magma dungeon ?

It's pretty ridiculous to have bomb the switches every time on almost every level. I mean at least in CR 2 the places that are unlocked stay unlocked. Well CR2 will always be my fav. CR3 is fun but so unusually tedious. I get that most RPGs require a certain amount of time but this just feels ... so incredibly unnecessary. The blocks one every map should just be removed right there and then during the story quests. But oh well. I guess I'll just replay CR2 instead.

And it took me 68 tries to get snow tiger to even appear in the blue box on Iseult.

I don't know. It just feels so unfriendly, so annoyingly tedious to play.

9. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    New CR3 goal found.

What do you mean save points? It auto-saves after every floor change and battle, plus you can save pretty much whenever you want.

10. oncewasblind

oncewasblind New Member

Jun 9, 2015
    #830 oncewasblind, Jun 11, 2015
    What does Snow Tiger do?

Try getting BOTH skills to reappear, twice. I had to do that in order to get Critical Boost and Resistance Buster on John Doe. [​IMG]

But boy was it worth it. For those who don't know, Resistance Buster only comes from secret genes, that required specific combos of the 4*'s you unlock with gifts. It nullifies any resistance enemies have to your attacks. Probably the best skill in the game.

To compensate, the genes who come with it are nothing special, but when you put it on a top tier gene like John Doe, who comes with Asura Lotus, Critical x2, Dark Booster, and level 3 dark magic, well... the results are pretty nice.

11. Lancelota

Lancelota Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Can someone help me build Gilgamesh ?? TT
    This gene really LOW speed, it's always attack at last position and because the best point is a lot of Magic attack skill
    Then after attack at last (By magic skill) , My team will never use finish strike anymore.

I don't sure that any gift skill which can boost attack speed or not ?? Or if it possible to use finish strike after Magic attack ??

Now my best choice only let other character use skill 'Reverse Gravity' '-____- but that will change to monster attack first hahaha

12. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Is there any other way to do damage on these guys?

13. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #833 Spinda, Jun 11, 2015
    Resistance Buster is kinda pointless.

It doesn't negate innate resistance from attributes, so a Dark Enemy still takes half damage from Dark attacks. Oh and it doesn't negate other types of innate resistances.

I tested this with Sun Wukong (Resistance Buster, Aug Cremation) vs a Vermillion Dragon (Blocks Fire) 0 damage. So yeah, pretty pointless.

It doesn't negate absurdly high defense so it won't really help for John Doe's Asura Lotus.

Also it's better to get Phys Booster, Crit Booster, Berserk Catalyst, Eggon Catalyst, or Emperor Mode for John Doe seeing as he's a mediocre caster (Dark Boost and Adv Odette, lacks Magic Booster, Attribute Affection and if you put those on him he loses out on Berserk Catalyst or Emperor Mode) but an excellent phys attacker.

14. Dako1

Dako1 Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2014
    5* SR gene Calypso's level 60 skill:

Prime recovery: fully restores hp to all allies and foes whose hp is a prime number... *face palm*

Most useless skill I've ever seen on a RPG so far...
    I need to know who came up with this idea.

costs 36mp by the way

15. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    I'm working on the item sheets now.

For example, if you clear the "Blue Ocean" box you get d'Artagan as your reward. For the Sunflower box the completion award is Heishichi. Magma Ocean is Nostradamous, Sugarcube gets you Marie, Military box gives you Qin Shi Huang, Edge box gives Tutankhamen, Coliseum box 4 is Wright, box 6 is Cao Cao, etc.

Until you complete the box, every time you pull again with Ohz coins you will always get something 'new' on that box. Even if said new item is something you already have on another box, it won't show up until you pull it on the new sheet.

16. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #836 Solarclipse, Jun 11, 2015
    Do you mean You get to pick skills for the blue slots after doing the magma ocean??

Hey has anyone gotten that advanced weapon shop open in winterborough? By the name I wonder if there is a connection to drei 6...I love how much stuff there is hidden in this game...

17. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    The reward is random passive skill item you can force app reset if you don't like the reward outcome.
    You can applies that skill item to any gene or you can use it on Kepler, from there you combine that kepler with any gene (example Bismark) which result that bismark with blue slot skill from Kepler.

18. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    For genes that can't be recombined for innate blue skills, you typically have to use Kepler.

Let's say you want Recovery x1.5 on Arianhod. First, you need to get that gift and then put it on Kepler. Then you fuse that Kepler with Arianhod. This will give Arianhod Recovery x1.5 as an innate skill.

For genes that can be made via combination, innate skills are important. For example, Shizuka Gozen. She can inherit Emperor Mode from Ikkyu, whom I believe only learns it froms SR Athena being combined. You'll also want your healer to have Unstoppable, which is a passive that prevents that character from being unable to use skills. On DPS characters, you'll typically want innate skills like Critical x2, Asura Lotus, or Stress.

It's rather complicated, but not too difficult.

19. Orpheus

Orpheus Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    Someone spoils me plz. What is the Yae's picture reward u get after u finish her donation quest.

20. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Highlight the text, and it'll be unspoiled for you.