Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    I replace Calypso Recovery 1.5 with other skill and test heal it the same when she had Recovery 1.5 ,but hp regen drop from 2xx to 1xx per turn. And test by add Recovery 1.5 to other healer there nothing change.

2. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    anyone find out which super boss drop dark weapon? Can't seem to find it, and drei6 reward isn't dark.

3. Communati0n

Communati0n Member

Oct 20, 2010
    is there any way to upgrade R to SR genes? i got a R joan of arc but i want to turn it into SR, not sure if possible

4. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #804 Evokerz, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    Hmm strange, I tested with Gozen and replace her Recovery x1.5 with lotus, her healing drop from 1.6k to 1.1k.
    I did remember Arianrhod Adv heal (all) skill healed for about 3k without Recovery x1.5 too.

5. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    #805 conmeolatui, Jun 10, 2015
    Well after playing around 30 hours in 4 days, I have already max out 100% gene index with 100lv. Keep doing eggons quest, and you will have three lv1 genes to lv100 genes in 10min. I win in 3-4 turn in every battle, even with bosses.
    But, don't do it guys. The game will become so damn easier at that time. T.T no more fun at all

6. bajooong

bajooong Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Is there anyone know how to obtain a zodiac arms ?
    I go to modern colosseum and talk to somebody. He mention about all zodiac arm and the person who has it.

Anyone know about this ?.

7. Anakin0302

Anakin0302 Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #807 Anakin0302, Jun 10, 2015
    Can you do summon in this game?
    Anw anyone shares the same thought with me that Drei 6 looks just like Johnny Depp :D

8. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Can someone tell me how to defeat the Archdemon of Greed. Those bad eggons are really tough I can't even touch them. How can I deal damage to them I can use stress but after that I don't know what to do

9. bajooong

bajooong Member

Jun 10, 2015
    #809 bajooong, Jun 10, 2015
    You can hit them with advance odette and stress. You just can't attack them because always missed. Or you can inflict them with poison (item or ability to cast poison)

10. chanukya

chanukya New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Does anyone know how to remake mother gene? I wasn't thinking and I fused it to make Jack the ripper and used that to get John Doe w/ Rain and Floodgate.

Alsoo, where are the rest of the zodiac robots? I found the first one. The second one was in a box in magma place, but what about the rest? (The purple gifts)

11. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #811 Buffy6, Jun 10, 2015
    The third one is on Dreadnought Jatayu's item sheet. (gold chests) I have yet to find the 4th one though.

I thought the same thing as you, when I first seen him.

12. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Well. After the latest Marvel Future Fight came out and I still couldn't get it to open without crashing, I thought I'd make some room by backing up my CR3 save files and deleting it to try and get that stupid MFF game to work. Ended up not working AND I lost my saves. So, looks like I'm going to start CR3 again tonight! Can't wait to catch up with the me of earlier today... probably in a week or two. Maybe I'll reset my clock before I start and begin on January 1 and see if I can collect coins until today. That'd be a hefty stash of coins!

13. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Kinda random, but I found out a bit about
    our pal Auz
    while wandering around.

A woman at the City of Dreams mentions that there are no surviving pictures of Aquinas, but that he's said to have been a good-looking man with long black hair. Hmm, sure sounds a bit like someone we know. I still want to know more about Auz's story though.

14. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    I have about 4 Zodiac : Aries (From Ruined Battleship + From Elroux's second AA quest), Gemini (From Magma Ocean[the first time] and from defeating Gemini at Floor 100), Sagittarius (From Jatayu), Aquarius(4th gift from Edge of the World[i actually got it before the darts]), I'm trying to find Libra at the world Tree and if i'm lucky when i'm done with the 12, type-0 from Aquinas(Auz?)

15. chanukya

chanukya New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Says there's a lot more zodiac robots than 4, scorpio etc etc when you go the the battle ship, are all of them in the game or is square enix just screwing with us? From playing all the chaos rings, one thing they all share is TONS of post game content.

16. velzing

velzing New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    #816 velzing, Jun 10, 2015
    Anyone has end the game or reach the 50 ohnz equip?
    Please tell me the list of 50 ohnz and above equip because i want to buy the most suitable eq only. It cost so many if playing without change the date.

Do you have suggestion on what eq to buy?
    Like i think its important to buy light/bolt weapon to leary to maximize athena and wagner

Seeing people in this CR3 forum that joined in "Jun 2015" (including me). I have theory that they all join because this forum provide most complete guide of CR3 in the World Wide Web :p

17. Sadperson

Sadperson New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Is there any way of manually choosing which skills from the parent genes will appear in the blue portion of the resulting gene after recombination ?

18. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #818 Spinda, Jun 10, 2015
    So any other supposedly hard S Rank Fights other than Mariv, Aries and Old One?

Kinda disappointing that they're easy to beat using genes fused from the 4* genes you get from Story Mode.

19. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
  20. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Its random.....so if you don't get the skills u want hit back and re select the genes....the skills will change