Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Styr, add these info to your post pls:

SR Joan of Arc = lv.20: In the Pink, lv.40: Light Deluge, lv.60: Rally
    SR Gagarin = lv. 20: Mental Wall, lv.40: Advance Healing, lv.60: Unstoppable
    SR Artemis = lv.20: Natural Remedy, lv.40: Advance Odette, lv.60: Blue Moon Brave
    SR Wagner = lv.20: Adv Electra, lv.40: Magnum Fang, lv.60: Critical First Attack
    SR Agamemnon = lv.20: Moonlight Shadow, lv.40: Trompe III, lv.60: Effect Booster
    SR Dante = lv.20: Unstopptable, lv.40: Advance Cocytus, lv.60: Effect Booster
    SR Black Prince = lv.20: Emperor Mode, lv.40: Asura Lotus, lv.60: Effect Booster
    SR Athena = lv.20: Concentrate, lv.40: Emperor Mode, lv.60: Advance Aquinas
    SR Xuanzang = lv.20: Unstopptable, lv.40: Asura Lotus, lv.60: Narrow Escape
    SR Calypso = lv.20: Magic Counter, lv.40: Recovery x1.5, lv.60: Prime Recovery
    SR Kishibojin = lv.20: Advance Cremation, lv.40: Advance Doga, lv.60: Attribute Affection
    SR Seimei = lv.20: Moonlight Shadow, lv.40: Mental Wall, lv.60: Braveheart

2. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Much appreciated.

3. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Do you swap them around depending on what element you need to defend/Attack, or do you just plow through most stuff with brute force?

yes, for attacker depend on what element weakness to attack (example boss attribute fire and my attacker is ice) and Gozen is good healer because she has Mental wall skill to cover attacker.
    Another method is as what I had explained earlier about Leary with her enchanted +40 break gauge 6 hit weapon, this type ensure that you will always at advantage or MAX break gauge but this can only be achieved late end game I believe.

What innate skills do you tend to prioritize? Seems like Unstoppable, Stress, Emperor Mode and a few others are no-brainers, but is there anything I'm missing that you like?

As for innate skill, Unstoppable is a must for healer, recover x1.5 is good to have for healer, Stress for ez mode boss fight :D, Element booster (earth, fire, light, etc.), magic boost + attribute affection to boost damage for magic attacker is good, physical + critical booster for physical attacker especially if have Critical x2 skill. Berserk, diamond, etc. catalyst is good but only last for 5 rounds. Emperor mode is the best buff but can be by passed by using Miracle medicine item:cool:
    Also Physical shield + Afterthought Guard from Solomon gene is unbelievable useful and very good to reduce physical dmg inflicted as Tank.
    Also lookout for Physical and magical block skill, its good to have too.
    Snow tiger/lunar lion and Trade skill is in sync with each other, it give un-resisted and guarantee debuff on enemy.

4. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Once again, I thank you for answering my questions, you've been a big help.

Time for me to start hunting eggons!

5. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    This skill is to dmg enemy by 20% of their total current HP, regardless of your attack modifier stat.
    Example if enemy hp 100,000 then this skill with dmg 20,000, next one will dmg 16,000, then 12,800 and so on.
    This is useful for boss fight, but not so against normal random monster.

6. saltysalt

saltysalt New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    hey guys how long can we harvest worldtree's blossome again. Idk how mine got missing and i can't do the aquinas manuscript quest

7. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    SR Wagner with Magnum Fang with critical first attack + adv electra seems very nice to me ! thanks for the list Evokerz (still SRing 4* and 5* i didn't used for the 13 last genes , i'll see if i can do a likewise list) , Black prince is sure a Black prince too :D

8. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Pls take note, I have tested Critical First attack on Wagner but it seems only applies to normal attack, not physical skill like Magnum Fang :(

9. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Once a real world day, you can harvest the Lily Bell, Snow Drop, World Tree Blossom, and Firegrass Gifts.

Lily Bell: Near the cliff you went to at the very beginning of the game in Sierra Island.

Snow Drop: Go to Winterborough and, instead of entering the dungeon, go back into the town, past the first building on the left. You should see a golden gate. Head up that short path and the Snow Drop is there.

World Tree Blossom: Go to the very top of the dungeon and there is a bush with sparkling flowers that has the blossom.

Firegrass: I'm still not entirely sure. I think it's usually found on the 3rd floor of Magma Ocean, but I also found one somewhere between floor 20 and 100.

10. saltysalt

saltysalt New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Thank you very much. I already got all of that but somehow my world tree blossom disapeared. But thanks anyway.

11. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Wow stress advanced healing (all) and recovery x1.5.

12. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    So which S Rank Fight is the hardest?

I got the impression that these battles were tough, but Super Grazie/Prika were pretty easy using my Genes from Story Mode (just leveled to SR 100)

13. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #793 Mattosai, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    Dang :s there is also critical booster skill for a few genes ... too bad here. Did you checked critical x2 ? was wondering if it was working with phys skills too, seems so, not sure atm.

@Spinda : a super mech that is copying your spells or being in retaliation mode kicked my ass 3/4 times until i figured out the good genes and tactics ,
    Super Mariv is also tricky as she disables all healing and fighting in a burning zone but she was easier than this super mech , emperor mode, full physical assault, weaken her atk/def and done, for the mech i used stress, disabled his special skills, and tried to not be chopped by his retaliate.
    There is also a dark lord demon fight (don't recall the name i didn't beat he strikes all the team for 2k+ and empowers himself , i think it's a buff/debuff/healing long fight but didn't have the good genes.
    Story chars fights are easy imo, i killed super Erik on first fight and super Dorothy too.

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #794 Spinda, Jun 10, 2015
    Well Super Mariv was easy. Didn't even need to change out of Super Grazie's armors. Did need to switch my healer gene since it was useless.

Fight was pretty straight forward, magic until the barrier is up then just pound with physical attacks.

Which of the mechs are you talking about? Or at least what's the date for it?

15. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Critical x2 not work on Asura Lotus. It effect to normal atk only and when it effected normal hit DMG like Asura Lotus hahaha.

16. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #796 Mattosai, Jun 10, 2015
    Yep 3 offensives genes, i pounded her with physical only (x lotus team with emp. mode or berserk (all) mostly)

June 18, 2015 : Defeat Super Aries (Thunder) > Weapon (S Class) probably this one not sure, strange one, but once you get used to not being sucked in his retaliate mode, it's ok.

as for the demon : November 18, 2015 : Defeat Super Old One (Neutral) > Armor (S Class) , i'll fight him again, but i think the key is to debuff is atk/def (or using phys shield that reflect twice the damage as he seems pretty physical ~~ ) , remove his emp.mode etc (or he can one shot the team if you let him buffed) , and pounding him but was leveling all my genes (still leveling them atm btw thanks to the eggon tip , my goal is to have all 4* 5* Sred and maxed, i will reflect on gene combinations after it. )

@Arai and Evokerz : sooo critical x2 and first turn critical are not that good, unless going for basic buff / atk build... , i guess only critical booster can help on physical or physical/elem skills (flood/deluge) ##'

17. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #797 Spinda, Jun 10, 2015
    Retaliation mode? Is that the one where it counterattacks any damage with an AoE attack?

Anyway Super Aeries was also straightforward. Tossed a Happy Face and Gamma Knife at the start (sometimes needed to toss 2) Just had one person permanently spamming Aug Healing All the other two spammed Aug Single Target (since all my story mode genes only have Adv AoE, and that drains my team's MP before the boss's HP)

18. xX054Xx

xX054Xx New Member

Jun 9, 2015
    so how exactly does one acquire Gilgamesh? ._.

19. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #799 Spinda, Jun 10, 2015
    And just beat Super Old One, three times to make sure I wasn't lucky. Still easy

Main is buffed with Velocity Booster so he can toss Happy Faces when boss buffs with Berserk (and Gamma Knives), spams Aug Single Target otherwise
    Leary uses Asura Lotus wheb Break Gauge drops too low. Probably could have given her Break Gauge mods, but too lazy, still worked without them anyway, spams Aug Single Target otherwise
    5th party member spams Aug Heal All

20. yongiekuran

yongiekuran New Member

Jun 10, 2015
    Can someone tell me how to beat Verchiel Nightmare A please, any good genes to fast rush ?