Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    You can reset lv and skill to original with kepler anytime.

2. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I wanted an Asura Lotus to put on my Jubei and/or Shizuka Gozen.

3. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    @araivanear thx i just found it

4. Lancelota

Lancelota Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thanks guy :) Now I decide to keep Fire / Ice and Dark skill :)

5. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    gene in colosseum and other gene can fuse from or to other except Gilgamesh and Arianrhod. But can't fuse to 4* dungeon gene however 4*dungeon gene can fuse to other gene.

6. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yeah, I was hoping for some awesome skills after doing one hundred floors of tedious bomb laying. At least something more impressive than "X Boost/Resistance", alas.

Oh well. It's better than nothing, I suppose. Unfortunately due to the time investment I'll have to very stingy about who gets the auto-skills. Wish there was a way to start on level 50 or something..

7. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Combine parent gene to get Asura lotus you can see my pictures in older posts. Or you want to put in white slot?

8. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I don't think you can get an Asura Lotus onto Jubei that way, unless you want to put in a ton of effort fusing everything a bunch of times.

9. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    For 100th floor Magma Ocean skill reward I always pick Recovery healing x1.5, put them on Gozen and Arianrhod and you will have 2 beast healer for tough bosses.

Attached Files:

10. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Yeah my Calypso has Recovery x1.5 and it's great. Next time I'll grab it though so I can put it on Gozen or whatever healer I end up picking.

I just maxed out my SR Athena, Calypso and Dante. Not sure who to start leveling next.

Start working on Athena #2 so I can craft an Ikkyu with Emperor Mode? With the end goal of crafting Gozen with Emperor Mode... Or start working on Jack the Ripper and craft Tsukuyomi for John Doe?

I do have Masamune and Jubei, so I could create Napoleon in a couple hours if I wanted, but I've heard nothing but bad things about him. Anyone tried Alexander? Curious about him.

Decisions, decisions.

11. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    what effect of recovery 1.5 ? I think it effect on passive skill like natural remedy or day/night recovery.

12. Lancelota

Lancelota Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Ahh... Where can you find that 'Stress' on the blue skill slot ?? Since I read at previous post that magma 100 floor will get only auto skill.

13. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #773 Evokerz, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    It increase healing numbers on allies by 50%, so if usually you heal an ally by 2000, with Recovery x1.5 you will heal an ally by 3000. My Arianrhord mass heal everyone for 4000+- on each allies with Recovery x1.5 skill.

Attached Files:

14. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    It's a reward from beating secret boss Adam, post end game.

15. Lancelota

Lancelota Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thanks for your answer :) onemore question, just only 'Stress' skill drop from boss ?? or random ??

16. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Only Stress skill + 1 coin :D

17. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #777 Styr, Jun 10, 2015
    Stress is also a skill that Artemis learns. Artemis is a five-star rare; unfortunately you can't get it this month. If you do want it, change your date and time back to May, last month. Artemis and Wagner are available in May iirc.

Of course, this Stress is not a blue version of the skill. So YMMV.

Edit: Evoker, what is your team gene lineup? I'm interested.

18. sorryformyenglish

Jun 9, 2015
    what does this stress skill do?

19. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Nothing specific actually, mostly I use the 13 secret SR genes depend on what kind of boss I fight then I ll adjust accordingly. For healer I alternate either Gozen or Arianrhord.

For AA spam on boss 1st char I use Leary with John Doe with her +40 break gauge 6 hit weapon, 2nd char is MC with Iseult (must have snow tiger blue skill and speed seed capped), 3rd char as healer.
    Snow tiger must hit first the boss first then Asura lotus from Leary, next turn MC use Trade skill on boss and repeat.

20. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #780 Styr, Jun 10, 2015
    Thanks for the tips. So you have all 13 hidden genes, then?

Do you swap them around depending on what element you need to defend/Attack, or do you just plow through most stuff with brute force?

What innate skills do you tend to prioritize? Seems like Unstoppable, Stress, Critical x2, Emperor Mode and a few others are no-brainers, but is there anything I'm missing that you like?

Thanks again for all the advice.