Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Yeah, Auz is one of the things I wanted to know about. Volhelm mentioned being the only one who knew what Auz is at the end, but, well, things happened.

2. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #722 Styr, Jun 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2015
    I wrote down all the five-star rares and what month they appear on. I didn't check the entire twelve months, only this month and the upcoming six. Since this month and December repeated, I will assume this uses a half year cycle.

1: Calypso / Agamemnon (July, January)

2: Seimei / Black Prince (August, February)

3: Dante / Kishibojin (September, March)

4: Gagarin / Xuanzang (October, April)

5: Wagner / Artemis (May, November)

6: Joan / Athena (June, December)

This list is only for the monthly five-star rares. I plan to update my long post on page 70 with this info, if it will fit.

Edit: has anyone tried Yang Guifei? She just showed up on my craftable list, and I'm wondering how strong she is since she starts off as SR. I'm curious what her level 20/40/60 abilities are.

3. hemispherepk

hemispherepk Member

Jun 8, 2015
    So I'm currently having problem right now. It says that all my quests are gone, and I have to wait until tomorrow, and so I waited. But in the end, there hasn't been any quest on the next day still. I went to the forseer, and she said that I either have to wait until tomorrow, or i have to finish an A-rank quest, or I have to explore new places. But I've already waited, and still no quests. Pls help!

4. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    Have you tried using the "Shuffle Quests" button?

5. hemispherepk

hemispherepk Member

Jun 8, 2015
    There is no shuffle quest button available. Sweet Sally just say that "there is no quest for today. Come back tomorrow."

PS. I'm on chapter 3-1

6. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    No more questing?

Check the shortcut menu for the red next sign—if they don't let you run quests you might need to visit one of the homes and sleep?

Is there any way to get four star SR to combine into 5 star, or is that a lost cause? Or does it just need the right combo?

7. hemispherepk

hemispherepk Member

Jun 8, 2015
    The next sign points toward the spaceport, where you get quests. Also, is there a sleep button? I don't seem to find one.

8. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    There are some pretty specific combos.

Some (Maybe all? I don't know; I haven't fused many.) are listed here.

As for this...

I don't recall what happened in 3-1. Try talking to everyone.

9. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    That because you done all quest and you can't shuffle. Must have last one quest for shuffle.

10. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Solareclipse was wondering if it was possible to raise a gene's star rank, e.g. from 4 to 5.

The answer is no. At least not without turning it into a new gene altogether.

Four star rares are still good, just not as good as five star ones. However, if you combine two unique four star rares you can get one of those thirteen unique genes that Lessica posted above. I've heard they are amazing genes in terms of abilities and stats. John Doe and Kojiro in particular get glowing praise, although perhaps that is because of how little is known about the others?

I wish there was an easy way to see SR abilities before hitting the threshold. Seems like a crucial thing to withhold on the ability sheet that only holds 6 out of 9 possible abilities, not counting innate skills.

My question, for anyone that has done it: I'm about to start farming for skills on magma ocean. Does the zone level influence what kind of skills you get - e.g. Low level gifts for low level zone - or is it strictly random? Wish there was a list of the possible Gifts you can get, going through 100 floors for a single gift sounds painful. Thank Mariv that Encounter exists.

11. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Talk to Mariv in her garden at talk menu and Denedev too.

12. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    #732 araivanear, Jun 10, 2015
    Yang Guifei ,Aladin ,Sun Wukong, Benkei, Ryoma and Edison they different only type and buff mode.

Attached Files:

13. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    I just revisited the area you appear the first time you visited the World Tree. There are yakoos there who talk about the fact there is more than just one Entity 0.0

14. ho1yski3s

ho1yski3s Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2015
    By the way can someone try this out for me? I've been trying to scan the resistances of the roach wolf things in the final area of the game, but every time I use the Infrared Camera item the game crashes. Is this a bug that only I am experiencing?

15. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Yes I forgot it. After end story I run and talk to anything that can talk all around the world (map). How fun!

16. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    That's everytime?

17. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #737 Styr, Jun 10, 2015
    Currently working my way down to Magma Ocean level 100 for the first time.

Is there any way to speed this up? Escape works well enough but trekking through one hundred floors for one gift hurts. Takes me roughly a 45-60 seconds per floor, if I escape every battle. Edit: lower floors are taking more time to clear. Ugh.

Any must-have Gifts that I should be aware of?

18. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    Not that i remember, they give you 30 or 50 onhz the first time and they'll tell you every time you do it you'll receive prizes

19. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    I've heard from others that the Gift you receive along with the coins is random. I'm curious if the Gifts are just common gifts we can learn elsewhere or are more rare and powerful gifts, like those found on SR genes.

Or both? Common and Op gifts? I'll find out when I get there. Currently at level 31 now.

20. Ctown20

Jun 5, 2015
    Yeah let me know