Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #641 araivanear, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015

2. Whoraywut

Whoraywut New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Ok so forget about my past unanswered questions because this is much more important to me...
    Where could I find the "bleeding heart" for the Mother gene?

3. LordVenom

LordVenom Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Thede will be a quest in chap 3 after the quest where you have to find the the other 3 flowers.

4. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    It didn't work for me. It's okay I made a gilgamesh with all element with stress and magic boost but two elements are augmented

5. Mersonia

Mersonia New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    #645 Mersonia, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    has anyone found the dart?

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Guys if the cards are leveled up in arena are they effected in story mode?

7. LordVenom

LordVenom Member

Jun 9, 2015
    You won't get the dart until chap 4 in the story line

8. LordVenom

LordVenom Member

Jun 9, 2015
    yes they are

9. shynzkute

shynzkute New Member

Jun 9, 2015
    how can i get yellow gift 5 and 6 ? where i need to open gold chest ? or open box ?

10. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Maybe touch arcade could improve the UI in their search function and people would use it more? I used it when I was tripping over the snow flower, worked like a charm.

I wonder if the downloadable episodes is a remnant of a more freemium concept to start with? I am at the beginning of the fourth chapter but would be thrilled to se an update. I, really impressed with how this allows for a lot of cutscenes, even on c class quests. Really fantastic job.

And I want to give this thread a thumbs up because, between the mocktopus bug fix, gene guides, and other little hints—I'd say it's actually been a part of my game experience. And easily one of the finest...like, this is shaping up to be the final fantasy 7 of my adulthood :)

11. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you for asking the question. My understanding is you cannot add skills to Kepler because combining a gene with Kepler has the effect of consuming Kepler to level up the gene, rather than adding the gene's skills to Kepler for transfer to another gene.

The way to add spells randomly to the extra slots is by fusing two base genes not involving Kepler.

Joan d'Arc does gain new skills at SR mode but you will have to delete skills in the 6 normal slots to fit in the new skills.

So essentially the only way you could add skills to the extra slots for Joan would be to (a) find a recipe to fuse two base genes into R Joan, then upgrading this R Joan d'Arc into SR using Kepler, or (b) find a recipe to fuse two base genes into Kepler, then upgrading R Joan d'Arc with this fused Kepler. I haven't come across these fusing combinations yet but I don't think the Joan straight from the gene box can learn extra skills per se.

Thank you again for your question.

12. ArcKhaYhouza

ArcKhaYhouza Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Best genes to have on the game overall?

13. gantenr

gantenr New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    in what dungeon can i find these yellow gift? i already finished episode 3-3 but i can't find these gift..

14. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you for your question. Your problem is your 5 star Joan d'Arc is still at R level, which means it maxes out at lv60. You need to get her to SR and grind to a highish level to have a card strong enough to deal enough physical hit points in the later chapters without resorting to spells. MP generally runs out quite quickly, especially if you are casting high level spells, which probably means when/if you reach the boss fights you won't have much MP left in the tank.

Thank you again for asking.

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Hmm so the gifts that teach skills or the items from the store that teach skills are never passed down in fusion? I haven't had time to experiment myself.

If that's true then I guess you'd have to learn fusion methods for the 5 star genes though it would seem that you can't fuse them? Are they only through the gene box? And I always assumed there was no way to make a kepler but maybe I'm wrong.

16. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    No, you can add 2 skills to Kepler and fuse those onto whatever card's blue slots. Source: Did it with Gilgamesh and Athena. Kepler is only in the gene box.

Speaking of which, I messed up my Shizuka Gozen pretty badly, oops. Shizuka supposedly can get Emperor Mode and Asura Lotus, but I forgot to level Ikkyu. Don't mess up like me. (Right now, my Jubei still deals way more damage than Gilgamesh and they're both max level OTL)

17. Evokerz

Evokerz Active Member

Jun 8, 2015
    The gifts that teach skills will pass down in fusion, example I use gift: augemented heal to Kepler, and when I fuse Kepler to Gilgamesh, that Gilgamesh card will have augemented heal at blue slot (bottom).

18. jimskun

jimskun New Member

Jan 22, 2014
    I'm still confuse on what genes i used. Can you give me 3 name of genes. Btw from previous pages ppl talk about asura lotus, that skill is from which genes?

19. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    OTZ.. You mean combine Gil to new Gil with inherited skill ? If that so it can't Gil can only Fuse from gift and learn with Kepler only.

20. araivanear

Jun 5, 2015
    Qin Shi Huang , John Doe