Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. JustinS1985

JustinS1985 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Are there any "best" items that you guys have found? I feel like I'm somewhat neglecting my equipment in favor of making new cards, but I'm really not sure what I should be aiming for (currently running around the final dungeon putting together the pieces for gilgamesh)

2. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    I'm at the end of 3-3 but I'm not sure how to progress the story. On the map it says the spaceport is the Next destination but there's no story related missions there.

3. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #623 Mattosai, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    Good question , i think the best phys weapons for now i found are maps weapons (or the last shop weaps), high attack, but they don't have elemental bonus (make sense)

I should check super events thanks to Evokerz nice list , but i think most super events are elemental weaopons.

Anyway Physical booster + Asura lotus (or getting some rakasha lotus gifts at least) + critical x2 + emperor or berserker is always a good start to do some serious physical damage. If i recall the first boss of the 4 legendaries quest is a boss only beatable with physical attacks...
    Another skill that really shines on Leary is Magnum Fang from Kojiro Gene, with a 6 hit weapon with her > 36 hits, one eggon kill :D (with the eggon mission dying farm trick posted before).

For Athena, Advanced Aquinas and Emperor mode are skills you get when she's in SR yep , @40/60 probably. Other cards have emperor mode (Kenshin is one of them , good cause he fuse with goemon for nuwa. Shizuka Gozen can also heritate emperor mode from Ikkyu if i recall correctly)

as for how many % emperor mode gives, i'll say at least something around 33% boost in stats.

4. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    How many time can I fused gilgamesh?

5. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    As many time you have the 6 yellow gifts :D

6. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    I tried a few of the special s-rank matches and the rewards were different from the list. Ex. Drei6 does not give dark weapon. But overall i guess these refinings are purely for completionists since there is really nothing in the game that requires excessive finetuning and inherenting.

7. DivineHate

DivineHate Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Hey Guys,

What are the best 5* Gene's you can get in the Game? Im now at the part where i have to do my first level 80 mission, and i am seriously underleveled. Only got 2* and 3* Rare Genes at MAX with moderate skills and i am looking to build a brand new team. So i am asking you guys for your opinion which genes i should use. Also i plan to convert all of them to SR if necessary.

Thanks

8. Rhapsodic

Rhapsodic New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Can someone is there a way to get SR genes outside of conbining gifts? If so, how?

Also, is there a list of where I can get certain types of gifts so I can get the gifts needed to make genes more easily?

9. Mersonia

Mersonia New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    don't post a question till you read the whole thread.

10. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Uh, by combining two Lv60 Rares.

Honestly, I'm beginning to hate this thread.

11. Retean

Retean Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2009
    No ones gonna read 64 pages to find a answer....just not gonna happen lol

12. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Thank you very much for this useful grinding tip using the eggon quest. It really does help me levelling a lot.

I've found a way to farm exp quickly based on this tip. If it hasn't been posted already, at level 90-100 eggon dungeons, having an N or R gene equipped for one of the fighting members of the party increases the basal exp earned per eggon fight. For me I am able to earn >4000 exp per 3 eggons per fight at lv90-100 by doing so. This can also be stacked with the VIP pass, increasing the bonus for the fight to x4.5. So per eggon fight >18,000 exp per fight can be earned. Coupling this to Flying's tip makes farming exp much easier.

Half way through chapter 3 I find a good way to grind the eggon quest is:

Leary - High level SR, with either high defense and/or recovery, dealing 6 hits per turn.
    Al - Any card that has asura lotus, he can deal 5 hits with lotus per turn.
    Third party member - N or R card that deals base magic, which can deal 3 hits per turn.

I find Shizuka Gozen ideal for Leary in this setup because she has high defence and is able to heal all members with Beautiful Rain. If she has Diurnal Blessings carried over from Amaterasu even better. It doesn't matter if the third party member with the N/R card dies during the fight, Al and Leary should handle the eggons and he/she still earns the exp.

Thank you very much again for this great tip.

13. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Thanks! Haha. I'm very confused what skill to give to him #

14. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Guys I maxed out Joan I can make her into a Sr card should I add anything to Kepler to give her two extra spells or as I lever Joan on sr mode up does she get new abilities? Sorry if this has been mentioned before

15. smashfreak137

smashfreak137 Member

Dec 5, 2013
    so i baaaaaarely was able to beat episode 3 with only R genes.... basically wasted all my MP recovering items trying to beat those last fights in chapter 3...

im at chapter 4 and cant do ANY of the quests and for some reason eggons have gotten reaaaally rare now. Can anyone help me out? Whats the best location to find eggons?

also i cant convert R mother to SR for some reason with kepler... neither does it let me convert Joan. Basically im riding on

SR 5star Athena
    R Mother
    R 5 star Joan
    SR 2-3? star Hitchcock
    SR D'artanon

16. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I'm trying to fuse 2 gilgamesh to get another with Stress and Magic Booster in the blue skill slot but it can't seem to inherited skill.. Why is that?:confused:

17. LordVenom

LordVenom Member

Jun 9, 2015
    Hi everyone thanks for this great forum it has really helped me a lot with tips etc for this game.

Does anyone know how to get Albert 1000 Voyager Uniform for the photo quest.

18. LordVenom

LordVenom Member

Jun 9, 2015
    quick question but are they at max lvl before you are fusing.

19. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Anyone?

20. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Try it harder. I confirm it can.