Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Infinity.pepper

Infinity.pepper New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #601 Infinity.pepper, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    just got Agememmon and calypso from going back to january 2015, seems like the special gears cant be obtained using this method except the higher level battles(the lvl130 ones), well i got calypso thats the real reason i changed the date to january.

*EDIT- my bad i need to change to the correct dates in order for the special gears

2. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    A crash

do anyone as this problem, the game crashes on some enemies or in some situations when i use Analyze or Infrared Camera, sometimes it doesn't
    btw using a Ipod5 8.1 on High Res, i tried changing the res. but it still did the same thing so i had to play all the game without knowing most enemies characteristics or by experimenting on them...

3. yongkykun

yongkykun Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    3D Animator
    Indonesia
    Events are for battle mode, specifically the SP Battle.

4. D00m

D00m New Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Cant download chapters

I cant download chapter 2 it keeps saying communication failed someone help me pls i want to play the game :/ i tried wifi turn on/off everything it says contact constumer care or whatevs i cant be bothered to do that someone help pls

5. potatomonkey

potatomonkey Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Is there a way to level quickly in this game? I've recently gotten my R cards into their SR forms and are heavily underleveled.

6. hemispherepk

hemispherepk Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Athena's Emperor Mode

I see a lot of people saying about Athena's Emperor Mode. How do I get it on Athena? I try fusing her with Kepler, but the skill didn't appear at all. Please help.

7. faizaxel

faizaxel New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    you need to level her up, she learns it at lvl 40 i think

8. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    She learns it via level up.

9. aGu

aGu New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Since many people are asking about gifts to fuse genes, I have a below list. Correct me if anything wrong.

TheiA box (Solomon SR): Red I, Blue II, Cyan III, Red IV, Yellow V, Yellow VI
    Edge Box (Tutankhamun SR): Yellow I, Yellow II, Blue III, Purple IV, Blue V, Cyan VI
    Primodia (Lugh SR): Blue I, Red II, Yellow III, Yellow IV, Red V, Blue VI
    Military (Qin Shi Huang SR): Blue I, Cyan II, Purple III, Cyan IV, Cyan V, Cyan VI
    Spaceship (Michelangelo R): Blue I, Red II, Cyan III, Red IV, Blue V, Red VI
    1Scream (Shakespeare R): Cyan I, Blue II, Cyan III, Cyan IV, Red V, Blue VI
    Jellyfish (Rapunzel R): Blue I, Red II, Red III, Red IV, Red V, Cyan VI
    Sugarcube (Marie R): Cyan I, Red II, Blue III, Cyan IV, Red V, Red VI (Fight now)
    Snowman (Daji R): Red I, Blue II, Blue III, Cyan IV, Cyan V, Blue VI
    MagmaOcean (Nostradamus R): Red I, Purple II, Blue III, Blue IV, Cyan V, Blue VI
    Airship (Da Vinci R): Cyan I, Cyan II, Red III, Blue IV, Red V, Red VI
    World Tree (Basho R): Red I, Cyan II, Cyan III, Red IV, Blue V, Blue VI
    Sunflower (Heishichi R): Purple I, Blue II, Red III, Blue IV, Cyan V, Red VI
    Blue ocean (DÂ’Artagnan R): Blue I, Cyan II, Red III, Blue IV, Blue V, Cyan VI

10. Communati0n

Communati0n Member

Oct 20, 2010
    #610 Communati0n, Jun 8, 2015
    so i finished part 1 and downloaded the thing for part 2. but now every time i load the save file, it tries to re download part 2. is there a fix for this?

edit: to clarify, every time i load the file, it tells me:
    "a download is required to start the game..." and spends a while downloading stuff

11. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Do you know how many % boosted by Emperor Mode ?

12. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    #612 Pivi, Jun 8, 2015
    Okay, here's a little info for those who're messing with their device's time.

Daily ohnz coins and VIP card is based on year/month/day date. So if you change your date one day ahead and log into the game, then you can claim your daily coins right away.
    BUT! The game remembers what your latest date was, so if you change your date to the past (ex. to 2014), then you can't claim anything until you go back to the latest remembered date. I'm looking for a way to reset the game date, but not found anything yet.

On the other hand, if you buy a vip card at a future date and goes back to the past, then your card will stay active until you reach the future date. You won't get key/plum though.

As for lucky gene boxes, colosseum boxes and events, those are based on a month/day date, so you can claim those in a past date too.

13. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Weird my Athena is lvl 45 and I don't see any Emperor Mode. I get her from the gene box. Do I need to fuse her with any other gene ? I can post a screen shot if anyone need

14. araivanear

araivanear Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Upgraded to SR and lv up to 60 to unlock all skill.

15. saix

saix New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    Im abit confuse with the skill thing...is it possible to fuse 1 gene with all the skills you want? For example i want my athena to have all adv. Element skills. Is that possible?

16. Styr

Styr Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2015
    #616 Styr, Jun 8, 2015
    Love this game. Great rpg, with tons of grinding, humor and drama, and good customization options. Just started Act 3. This thread has been a great repository of tips and advice, but there's still things I'm not too sure on.

And so I have a few questions: are Kiplers basically just evolution fodder, to raise gene/card ranks? I've also noticed Kipler is worth a lot of XP, so is he just a metal slime + evolution material? Is there anyway to imbue Kiplers' with innate (blue) skills that can then be passed on? Gifts, or some other way?

Speaking of Gifts, I know quite a few are used in crafting new genes and all, but are there any Gifts that are one-time only and shouldn't be used as a Gift over crafting a one-of-a-kind unit?

What's with "enhancing" genes at Maril's place? Is that essentially just a way to power level genes? I thought enhancing would be a way to add blue skills or buff it (beside leveling), but it seems impossible to craft the good Rare cards like Athena, Joan, Calypso, Wagnar, etc the 'normal' way to get innate abilities. I've seen people mention using Kipler to give blue abilities on these units, but I have no clue how. Can anyone please enlighten me?

What is everyone's preference on certain genes on certain people? Calypso looks to be popular on both girls as a healer, but I'm not sure about whose best on the guys. I usually swap between Athena and Joan on MC, depending on whether or not I need cheap AoE or not. I typically only run one healer, so my third character is usually DPS. I try to align the character's weapon element alignment (e.g. Bolt/holy or water/fire +30-40-50%) and ensure said DPS uses one if not both on his active spell list. Those 30%+ dmg buffs really help.

About the 13 hidden genes: has anyone tried them all out yet? If so, is there a list of their base skills/spells, so I can see who to craft first? It's really hard to tell how powerful Napoleon would be compared to, say, Cleopatra or Alexander just from their name alone. Really interested in this info in particular.

Lastly, has anyone been able to find more mods for weapons? I haven't come across anything for weapons all throughout Act 1 and 2, save* for that quest item for opening the mod shop. Same could be said for accessories in that I've found none, but at least I've acquired some armor enhancements like Lichen and such.

Good luck everyone, and thanks to anyone that can answer a question or two of mine.

17. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    Anyone?

18. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    [​IMG]

where I can find Lily bell blossom?

19. JustinS1985

JustinS1985 Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2012
    If I'm remembering right those are near the cliff with the pigpatir at the area where you started the game.

20. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    thank you man!!!