Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Wildeve

Wildeve New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Where can i find the first 4 gifts for creating gilgamesh?..

2. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    You will find these gifts at the last area.

3. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    You will find these at the third and second last area.

4. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    Still really enjoying this game everyday. I played really slow, just reached beginning of chapter 2 after buying it on the first day US release - I just didn't want it to end too fast TvT. Really enjoys the story so far! This is truly what I wanted on my iPhone.

Btw, for those in 8.3 who wants to transfer save data, you can try software like iMazing(i am not endorsing in any way, feel free to use any other software that could read backup data) - just do the iphone backup and they could read your raw saved backup data. I exported the CR3 save data this way to dropbox, so if anything bad happens I still have my save data. Should work on any app that save your data on /Documents. But I only tried exporting, still no clue on importing data to 8.3. Someone says things like tweaking your iphone backup and restoring from it to add data to 8.3 but I haven't tried it yet. Hope this is useful to someone out there :)

5. Ctown20

Ctown20 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Yang Guifei > Nuwa + Jubei

6. redbanshee

redbanshee Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Was just wondering what some good team lineups are.
    I am at the last battle at the moment and just grinding xp and creating new genes.
    Any info on good lineups would be awesome.
    Thanks

7. phaolo999

phaolo999 New Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Pls let me know where can i find the events:(

8. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Ah, that makes sense lol. Thanks!

9. Papap.zarandin

Papap.zarandin New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    AAs

Guys, one question how can we manage to activate AAs at will? Or what do I have to do to activate it?

10. Infinity.pepper

Infinity.pepper New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    i registered just to ask this.... if going forward in date screws your daily 5 coins, can i set the time to a previous date and get the gene boxes for 5star cards and battle events for the special gears.

P.S. you guys rock this forum is the closest to a guide ever made for this game.

11. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    So basically, the S-Rank Quests that are like 100+ higher in Battle Mode for example, the one we have right now with Super Grazie+Prika (Tournament LVL:130) means that its just gonna be more of a challenge to beat them right? Since we can't go past lvl 100 with SR genes!

12. Infinity.pepper

Jun 8, 2015
    it works guys going back in time(date) work,hope this doesnt screws my daily coins collection

13. Flying

Flying Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Yes, you actually can. :eek:

14. Flying

Flying Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Bumping this in case anyone missed it.

15. treysan9386

treysan9386 New Member

Jun 8, 2015
    So far game is pretty freaking good. But i need help. I am on chapter two, made it past the first colessium fight. However i need to level up some more. Three of my genes are maxed out but my characters HP needs to be increased. All characters are level 30. How do i go above that say level 31?? Thanx for the help.

16. Infinity.pepper

Jun 8, 2015
    thanks man, another question i changed the date to january and am trying for calypso gene but entered the arena for special battles, seems that the lower level battles dont give gears but the lvl130 one does. Is it because of the date changing or is it that particular month doesnt offer any special gear.

17. Orpheus

Orpheus Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    Guys I have a question. Do u normally use gift to make 4 star genes ? I only have one for each gifts and there is a lot of genes to craft. Or do you guys have any methods to farm gifts please share

18. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Consider getting R genes or SR genes later in the story, cause you won't make it past alot of points with just some Normal genes, trust me. You can upgrade your card or go to the "Fuse Gift" section to get some better Genes that will help you make some progress in the story. You can get SR genes for completing all the parts of World Maps, that's how I got started on getting my R genes, then I started getting SR 5* genes by finding out which gifts and genes I needed to create them :)

On a side note, I had hella fun grinding quests and looking for gifts to make the better Genes :D Personally one of the reasons why I enjoyed playing the game and am still playing!!!!

19. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Uh, if you're willing to complete the world boxes, that is a good option I think, that's what I did to get started on my collection of 4* R genes.
    If you're looking at a 4* gene that you wanna get in "Fuse Gifts" section of the menu, put it off maybe until you complete the box? This is just a suggestion I would've given myself earlier in the game because I used up some gifts for a gene that I was going to get anyway for completing the world Box for World tree haha :)

20. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    O yeah, I think some people also reuse some of the gifts in the World Boxes by going into the um... uh theeee~
    oh yeah, the "Lucky Box" from "SP Shop" and trying to roll for the gifts that they need for the gene again with Ohz coins. If you don't get your gift or just get a bunch of genes/unwanted items just reset your game and try to get the gift you want.

I had to take some notes for some gifts that I needed cause I forgot what color and number they were since they don't label them in the Item Sheet haha. So if you end up doing this, keep track of what you need (color, number, name of gift - in case you need to find it again!). Don't get all mixed up like me!