Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Bernizzle

Bernizzle Active Member

Jun 2, 2010
    NJ
    !!!!!I didn't even see this advertised anywhere lol. Downloading it right now and I might redownload all the old ones too. To me this is the best turn based rpg for mobile gaming.

2. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Yesssss!!!!! Finally!! #

I take it the story is completely different and you don't have to play the first two since the characters are all different?

Around How long is it?

3. nemerleb

nemerleb Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2013
    Oh they localized this?
    I was hoping for the Vita compilation to be brought over. But I guess it's better than not having the game at all. Enjoy guys!

4. fukui

fukui Member

Mar 28, 2015
    how long to finish it ???

anyone know guys ?6 hour to finish or more ?

if it more than 10 definitely buy it loll

cause its 20$

i know its a good game and good RPG, but still wondering because chaos ring i and 2 , its not too long to finish the game...

5. Shaun Musgrave

Shaun Musgrave Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2013
    Freelance writer, teacher, business owner
    Ibaraki, Japan
    Way more than 10. This is a full-length RPG.

6. chickdigger802

chickdigger802 Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Atlanta GA
    is the premise still wrapped back to the ark and restarting the world and fight giant eyeball god, or does it mix it up somewhat?

7. fukui

fukui Member

Mar 28, 2015
    wow really ?

how about the replaybility as we know in CR1 and 2 , we defeat the same bos over n over again but with different difficulty

well then its instabuy,,,hope it can beat final fantasy

8. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    omg this is a dream *O*

9. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
  10. italodance

italodance Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2009
    electrical
    Tehran-Iran
    Damn, don't know to get it or wait for Vita version (perhaps coming to west as well?)

Once again does the game support MFi?

11. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Wait the voice acting is still Japanese? I guess that does give it a more jrpg feel.

12. smiffee666

smiffee666 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 29, 2012
    UK
    i've just got grief off of the wife, could not resist (think i have an impulsive personality or somethin) bought sproggiwood this am and smashed it again with this!!! why have apple sent her the receipt straight away? ouch, feel like a naughty school boy who has a months worth of detention ha ha oooops!!!
    Now i really can't buy any more games, hope kotor2 doesn't come out aswell or ill b geddin divorce papers ##

13. redribbon

redribbon Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    entepreanur,programmer
    my only complained is blocky fingers polygon? cmon square this is 2015 already. even rockstar make their GTA remastered with updated fingers polygon. dont know bout others but its just so annoying to see the outdated graphics in a brand new AAA title like this(not to mentioned a very low textured res). well, maybe its just me :)

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Well, just downloaded it and restarted my device. And crashes upon opening. Goes to a black screen then crashes right back to the home page. Hope they didn't do that stupid JB protection, otherwise I'll have to ask Apple for a refund on this one. Guess I'll delete it and try reinstalling. Anyone else having problems?

JB iPhone 5s iOS 7.0.6.

15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Thanks a lot! i appreciate that :) When you do get it be sure to post what you think. I don't want to be the only one that thought CR3 is amazing!

16. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    No mifi. I'd jump on the vita version should it arrive, but only if its an actual vita game and not a 'app'. Sony dosent let the 'app' store use the systems trophy feature.

17. speedyph

speedyph 🌊🌊🌊🏃🏃😂😂😂⚡️⚡️⚡️

Feb 3, 2013
    i sure will buddy whats ur gamecenter name i wunna add u

18. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    So, nobody has had a problem getting this one to run on their device? I swear, if it doesn't start working I just might unjailbreak just to see if that's the problem. The amount of organization I'd have to do again scares me though.

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    No problem. It's "Raidriar". Though I don't use gamecenter too much you can definitely add me.

@Curtis: I'm sorry I don't know why yours is acting up. I seem to be one of the few people on this thread that hae played it but I'm running on a stock iphone 6 so I can't tell you much. It's definitely such an amazing RPG I'm holding myself back from playing right now so I can enjoy it later tonight :)

20. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    I haven’t finished dowloading the game with this crappy internet speed since last night #

But my 6+ is not jailbroken so I dunno...