Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Keeva33

Keeva33 New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Can someone please help me. I'm at the end of chapter 3 and have come to a standstill. I can't get pass the normal encounters. I have about 4 SR genes level 30 plus and my overall team level is 41. Anyway to get a lot of new genes to raise that? I"ve opened so many gene boxes but still just getting the same ones.

2. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    You can reset boxes until you get the reward you want, its quiet broken but its a easy way to blaze through the game.

3. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Its a quest. I forgot which one but you get it from starport.

4. Keeva33

Keeva33 New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    What do you mean reset boxes? how do i do that? will it increase my team level?

5. redbanshee

redbanshee Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Was wondering where Lugh and Solomon are found? Thanks

6. dojyip

dojyip New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    In what point in the story do I find the 'fight now' gift?

7. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    It's one of the Gifts on the Lollipop Labyrinth item sheet.

8. redbanshee

redbanshee Member

Jun 1, 2015
    Anyone?

9. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #549 Mattosai, Jun 7, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    well yes and no in fact, yes for half of them which heritate good skills and have good skills too ,
    Cleopatra with the famous insta kill strike 'the end' or adv.veda and asura lotus from parent , john doe (asura lotus and good 40/60 skills to come, kamehmeha (adv core), gozen (rain healing, emp mode on parent) , kojiro (he s getting a weak 6 strikes skill @60, like a rakasha 3 normal strikes but very useful on eggons, even more with a multi strike weapon), and juliet (venom kiss, adv lambda) if i recall correctly
    , you can even make them hybrid for more flexibility (what i did by not choosing affinity, just keeping their elemental boost skills) , no , cause i wasn't impressed by the other half of those even if they are decent (4 of them have a powerful spell that hit all on the screen, your team included , which are delicate to use, advanced area like advanced karma are better imo)

The best genes comes from best combos you can make with gilgamesh, athena, calypso , genes with adv area, refusing the good hidden genes etc... it can take hours of play ( recreating or winning a gene, level it to R max, then SR ( not forcibly 60 but until you get the skill you want to transmit) rinse / repeat , that involves gift farming , gene boxes farming for either 5* / keplers etc.

btw forgot to mention another skill worth of keeping : critical x 2, put that on someone with physical boost / barrier and asura lotus and watch ( if you can add emperor mode or berserk... or luck for criticals )... some skills like eraser can be very handy sometimes.

But that's also why i love this game, tons of hours ( grinding while doing missions ) , to get some OP genes just for fun ( cause you can do most of the game even lvl140 missions without going that far)

There is a gene however i dunno if you can get it twice ? :
    Johannes
    (cause he have 2 OP skills to transmit)

10. Humperdinck

Humperdinck Active Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Does it seem that the more side quests you do helping other NPCs like Cassie, Grazie, and Marco, the more they are likely to boost you during battles?

11. Humperdinck

Jun 6, 2015
    #551 Humperdinck, Jun 7, 2015
    It's possible to fuse two 5* cards to get 5*s not mentioned on the list. For example:

Yang Guifei > Joan of Arc + Nepoleon

12. velzing

velzing New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    the problem to get material to make mother gene are done, the best gene are done, the hidden gene fusion material are done, the crash problem are done, the fight now gift place are done, the way to get 5* R from gene box are done. Now lets discuss another things

Can i know how u all spend your ohnz coin?

What gene u got from completing what world box?

what item u buy, do you prefer buy weapon, armor, or ring 1st? thanks ^^

13. nh0xskull

nh0xskull New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Can someone tell me how to activate skill lord of starmine ?

14. potatomonkey

potatomonkey Member

Jun 7, 2015
    Can someone send me a screenshot of where to get the snow drop. I understand it's meant to be in the village and not the dungeon but i've searched around the entire town for an hour now and can't find it.

15. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Before I started collecting genes through Gene Boxes, I bought weapons and armor for all three from the Sp Shop. Dragon Tail and Explorer's outfit for main hero, Ace Crasher and Yellow Jeans for Daisuke, and Bragg Peak and Formal Dress for Leary. Not sure if these are the best weapons through the whole game, but I haven't seen anything better yet.

16. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    You shouldn't really need a screenshot.
    Just look around the left side of the village for a golden gate, and the snowdrop is right there in front of it.

17. potatomonkey

potatomonkey Member

Jun 7, 2015
    hmm dont see it in front of the gate :/ is there any prerequisites i must have completed?

I was able to find the lily no problem

18. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #558 Mattosai, Jun 7, 2015
    Yang can be crafted with gifts, the 13 i mentionned cannot , you can craft / find all genes but not those 13 that requires one specific combination per gene (those are number 87-99 genes)

19. Humperdinck

Jun 6, 2015
    Snow drop is a glistening plant in front of the green/gold gate, the same appearance as lily on Sierra Island. The gate is between Trunky's shop and Davina workshop. In order to see the plant, you have to walk towards the gate for the screen angle to shift. It's almost half-hidden like a secret passage. If you've used it up as fusion gift then you may have to wait a day for the snow drop to regenerate like the world tree blossom

20. faizaxel

faizaxel New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    darts tool

hey i found the dart tool tutorial in the game manual but where and when do i actually find it?