Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I think the gifts are slightly randomized, because people are getting them in different places.

It might be that the battle level setting is a factor, it might be that some gifts are tides to certain maps...but it doesn't seem that way. Of course, some are tied to quests, not gold boxes.

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    There's another chest I can't figure out either, in winterborough. It's the map with the chest across a gap that you have to go up and back track....on the right there is a chest behind a wall with a bomb switch, but I haven't found the bomb switch anywher. It's just a normal chest, but it still irks me that I can't find it :)

3. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    okie nvm i found another blue V luckily :D

4. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    I just completed the item sheet for winterborough, and I didn't get it. Is there something I'm missing?

5. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Well I got the Fight Now! gift from the Lollypop Labyrinth. So idk if he got the location wrong or if Chaos Rings III intends for certain gifts to be obtained at different locations for other people's games.

6. robotrigger

robotrigger Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Where is "Adam"?

7. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    Adam is
    Olgar from Chaos Rings 1.

8. robotrigger

robotrigger Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    I mean secret boss, "Adam"! (Search YouTube, be aware of potential spoilers)

9. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    That's where it was, Lollipop Labyrinth. Thanks.

10. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    #530 FutureWorld, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Eggon Hunt+Fight Now= Lots of EXP+ML includes 4 battles with 3 eggons in each one

nvm i bugged it out with my phone lol

11. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Glad I could helperino :)

12. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #532 Mattosai, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2015
    Mostly 5 star cards, Athena (SR) is stronger than Jeanne IMO , emperor mode + advanced aquinas is still OP , jeanne d'arc is more physical (if you need phys, she's ok)

Gilgamesh is very strong too (all advanced single target spells + stress that remove 20% of life whatever the ennemy, even bosses unless they are immune)

Calypso is one of the best ice / heals imo ... (i recommend to make 2 or 3 of her and fusing her to get the best heal / advanced ice spell on the fused card.... few cards have very good healing spells... there's adv healing (all) (costly but heal in one go), rain (that heals less but cures the team) ...

Mostly 5* native cards often have a max "type" skill (advanced magic, or advanced physicals skills) when SRed , some 4* too but less often.

But ! strongest genes comes from fusing 2 them to select 2 heritage skills , i did some fusing to get the last 13 genes (you can get only fusing 2 precise 4 star cards) while selecting the best heritage genes for the result (i SRed the 4* cards before fusing) , a tip is that heritage skills are totally random (you can't get however skills the card you create already have as heritage) , you can check the parent skills before fusing the card (status button under the card name) : not ok ? just come back a step before (reselecting the 2 cards to fuse), and recheck the result card , it changes each time (no need to restart the game... i did before discovering that.)

Advanced spells, Stress, Emperor mode, Asura Lotus, etc... are generic powerful skills , but in end game missions you will often fight bosses that are strong and immune to some things, like immune to all magical attacks (and put your team with all debuffs while we're at eat) , only killable with one type of element, insta kill your team in x turns etc.

For the "stars are fixed" yes, there are a few 2 star cards that get to 3 stars on later (or N becoming R type) , but 4* and 5* stars card will always be 4* and 5* , you can only evolve the rarity (R to SR) , SRed cards gain new skills @20/40/60.

13. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    It seems that the only way I can progress with the story is to complete the flower picking quest.
    I get a prompt to check the Aquinas Manuscript for a list of all the required items and their location, and I have everything apart from the bleeding heart. (location unknown) Where do I find the bleeding heart?

14. de_unlimited

de_unlimited New Member

Jun 6, 2015
    Visit district 14 fortune teller to know how many sidequest you need to complete before you can shuffle quest so that the quest regarding the last ingridient shows

bleeding heart is in the abandoned village (drei 6) crystal tombs

15. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    #535 Lessica, Jun 7, 2015
    Kinda unrelated, but I'm gonna plug my 4* SR Jubei-Leary combo. I didn't even touch the gene box until after beating the story (and I wasted all my gold coins OTL). I forgot what I used to fuse up, but I know it involved a D'Artagnan. Jubei comes with Attribute Affection (1.2x) and Magic Booster (?x), plus her Augmented Cocytus can become an Advanced Cocytus via level up. I fused Ice Booster (?x) and Zero onto her and added Berserk Catalyst (?x) on her via skill item. I also gave Leary the gold coin weapon Judgement Day (+45%) and added +30% ice at the mod shop.

So basically, for ice spells, Leary gets +75% from her weapon, +20% from Attribute Affection, +30% from one of the boosters (apparently), plus whatever from the other booster, plus whatever the free Berserk Mode gives her. If you can gain the advantage, that's another +50%. That's a minimum of somewhere between a 2x and 3x power boost. I beat the story using this Jubei, a healing/revive focused 4* SR Amaterasu, and a 3* SR Amadeus that was basically my Fire Flow shuttle. I'm still using this Jubei to shred post-game bosses and 1 or 2 hit KO normal mobs, but she does lack flexibility if you encounter something that nulls/absorbs ice (or magic in general).

On that note, are the Gifts for fusing Gilgamesh all in the late-game dungeon item sheets? I got the first 2 in the
    End of the World
    map.

16. Yukiiii

Yukiiii Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Hey guys. Where can I farm catalyst item. Skill that you can give to kepler so that when we can fuse kepler we could get those skill??

17. nh0xskull

nh0xskull New Member

Jun 7, 2015
    hey guys, how to activate skill lord of starmine?

18. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    #538 imuddy, Jun 7, 2015
    any chance you got the combination for number 93?

19. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I dunno which is which number, but...

20. imuddy

imuddy Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Thanks, I just found that post too. It seems the maxed out SR version of these "hidden" genes are better than the base 5star SR. Other than Gilg, these hidden genes are pretty much the best in terms of stats and skills.