Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Killerbee11

Killerbee11 New Member

Jun 5, 2015
  2. kkopischke

kkopischke Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Airship

Any way to get back to Sheva's Airship to collect golden boxes?

3. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    Still having trouble with the quest that requires the blossoms, lily bell, snow drop, etc.

Do I need multiple of these? Im pretty sure I have everything except the unknown item but it still says I dont have everything

4. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    #484 FutureWorld, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    You should have 4 items right? Yeah World Tree Blossom, Lily Bell, Snow Drop, and I think also need Firegrass. I remember before I completed that quest I needed to get another Snow Drop or something, maybe Lily Bell because another quest made me turn it in as a required item.

Double check if you have everything! Go to your camp, click on items, then go to GIFTS and scroll down to the bottom to see if you have them, they're always at the bottom.

5. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    Yeah I'll try that thanks.

Also does anyone where you obtain the best weapons/armor for each char? Are they all from the SP shop/Arena?

6. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Finally got 3 5-star Rs. Two Joans and one Athena. Is there any reason I shouldn't start leveling both Joans? And we can still get other 5-star Rs this month, right? I'm curious about the armor/weapon question too. Should I just get the best equipment from the SP Shop?

7. Lessica

Lessica Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2015
    I would like to know this as well.

8. Moshfosh

Moshfosh Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2013
    #488 Moshfosh, Jun 5, 2015
    It's one of the sheet gifts for the winter wonderland, I highly recommend it for grinding because it will save you hours of not having to run around

9. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    #489 nkx, Jun 5, 2015
    I have three five star cards and three keplers when I try to see if any SR,s come up nothing shows up. Do I need to be level 60 to get SR selections on recombined?

10. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    Dang, I guess I just got really unlucky with the sheet then. Would've been nice to have before I beat the story _:)3 」∠)_

11. Moshfosh

Moshfosh Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Also I don't if this has been mentioned previously but it's really helpful and I just figured it out. If you go mariv to fuse genes, the two skills the new card inherits in the blue bar are just randomly selected from the originals (I thought they were preselected). So you can back out and select them again and the blue bar skills will be changed.

Example cuz what I said probably makes little sense to everyone but me. If I'm fusing susanoo and Ishtar to make Alexander the blue skills could be magic booster and attribute affinity. But if I want my new gene to have floodgate I can back out of the screen select susanoo and ishtar again and the blue skills will be different. Repeat until you get the skills you want to keep.

12. Colindoesntwork

Jun 1, 2015
    You have to be max level to upgrade your gene rarity so yes you have to be level 60

13. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I'm enjoying this a lot more than the first Chaos Rings the only other I've played through, seems to flow a lot sweeter and just looks cleaner. Sproggiwood and Desktop Dungeons are just eating space at the moment CR3 has me hooked.

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #494 Spinda, Jun 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2015
    Fight Now is in Lollipop Labyrinth. Also filling up a page gets you 6 Gifts, 5 1-3* Genes for Fusing and 1 4* Gene, and you get more than enough coins for finishing Episode 2 to open an entire card using keys. So there's no reason to not just get Fight Now by completing LL's card as soon as Episode 3 starts

15. Colindoesntwork

Jun 1, 2015
    Did anyone notice that most if not all of the d class quests are issued by the characters from previous games

16. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    Lessica is gonna get fat with all the chocolate shes eating.

Shes really the only one I noticed that was a character from a previous game.

17. Colindoesntwork

Jun 1, 2015
    also I noticed that the paintings on the walls in the main characters house are all pictures from chaos rings 1 and I guess technically chaos rings omega

18. Lessica

Jun 4, 2015
    I spent all my coins on gene boxes long before I realized I could reset.

There are a ton. Araki, Museia, Escher, Eluca, Ayuta, Mana, Orlando, Marie, Lessica (as mentioned), The Almighty, Li Hua, Vieg, Vahti, Yorath, etc.

19. darkage

darkage New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    How do you guys get the gilgamesh gene

20. Colindoesntwork

Jun 1, 2015
    As soon as you get to chapter 4-2 chaos rings 3 becomes final fantasy 7