Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    There's an Indian looking fella at the bottom of the first list...the worlds, not colloseum or other.

It takes six items to match. I wish it said wish item you needed. Oraybe I'm missing it?

For the guy who asked about snow bells and what not, they are in the thread, use the search functions.

2. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    #462 Solarclipse, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    The thing is if you are a higher level then your enemy you don't get as much experience. So getting to the point where you can auto battle easily you aren't getting as much...

At level 35 fighting level 51 eggons I was getting over 5000 exp and lots of cash too.

If you have better armor and defense, plus high hit weapons you can go many levels higher than your genes are at, because damage isn't the issue, just hits and defense...speed some so they dont crit you first...I gotta go for that rank b armor :)

Has anyone figured out the relationship between the attack stat your gene/character has, weapon power, and final damage?

3. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    So how often do 3 Eggon battles come up?

Because B rank battles should only take 2-3 rounds with autobattle.

4. Gambler

Gambler Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Gazorpazorp
    #464 Gambler, Jun 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2015
    Thank you so much. I wouldn't believe it at first (after all this app Anywhere initially is for some location shenanigans) but this worked like a charm (tried it after I had four crashes in a row at the second mocktupus encounter). The second "iPod series mod line" is actually for iPads. I just chose iPad Air 2 (have the first Air but guess it would have worked with any entry, kinda reminded me of Windows compatibility mode).

Thanks Slav121. For everybody with a JB who is experiencing the infamous Mocktupus crash - This is the perfect solution until an update is released.

5. savvy

savvy Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2012
    Jeebus what an amazing game. Clocked in the credits at just under 40 hours - at least 10 hours from the coliseum/repeat quests alone cuz of the mocktopus bug. That being said, shout outs to the wonderful members who posted about the pause fix. I was about to drop the game but so many posted about, so again, thanks.

First of $20? What a steal, this is some ps2/vita jrpg quality stuff. Storyline was great, hard to explain without spoiling it, so do yourselves a favor and finish this gem. Main characters were kinda meh, SO WHY ALL THE VILLAINS AND SIDE CHARACTERS STYLIN SO HARD? The cut scenes really sold it for me, gotta love jap dubs, and that final battle tho.

Granted, I have not played any of the previous Chaos Rings games, I'm sure I may have missed a bunch of references, but were the older games as solid as this one? This is the first time I've been seriously impressed by a tablet rpg.

6. Whoraywut

Whoraywut New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Wait, forget about the Drei 6 question, where could I easily farm eggons though? I was really having a hard time leveling my genes, all of them are rare, and seems like I could not even take on my main quest right now (Lvl. 30 recommended-quest) :(

7. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Are you using 1-3* Genes? Because it's so much easier to just complete area cards and get 4* Genes (or luck out with/save reset a 5* from Gene Boxes) instead of grinding those 1-3* Genes to not suck.

But no there's no area where Eggons are common. You need the Eggon Hunt quest but that's once per day. And if you're going change the date, might as well just buy a ton of boxes for 5*'s

8. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    When u guys get a 1 star gene do u level it up? Can I use the gene for fusion?
    Also how do I evolve to higher star

9. derek111

derek111 Member

May 29, 2015
    Maybe i've missed something but I have a few questions about the story...

Why did Auz work against the protagonist? How did Mariv know that killing the Child will lead to a disaster??

10. darkage

darkage New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    How do you guys get the gilgamesh gene and the third purple gift i couldn't find it in the magma box i only found the second one in it

11. Wildeve

Wildeve New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Where can i farm pouches for weapon modification?

12. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    You get the 3rd purple gift (Sagitarious) in the battleship level.

13. LoLzM

LoLzM Member

May 31, 2015
    5 stars guide?

Can anybody give me a list of the 5 star genes and what is needed to make them?

Also, how do you get the 4th purple gift?

14. Nils

Nils Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2009
    What is Eggon Mode? You can get it from Eggon Catalyst.
    Where is Al´s thousand voyagers suit?
    Has anyone found the bleeding heart?

15. heringer

heringer Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2011
    I'm a few hours hours in, but I don't think I can go on. There's nothing wrong with the game mechanically, but I can't help but cringe at every dialogue. To put it mildly, I guess it's just too lighthearted to my tastes. What a huge departure from previous games. Disappointed. :(

Glad you guys are enjoying it though.

16. robotrigger

robotrigger Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    How do I get tournaments higher than 100 to show up in battle mode? I've completed story mode, and all coliseum fights available, but I keep hearing about higher level fights. Is there something more to do?

17. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Thanks for sharing.

Personally, I think dark themes that take time to surface have more impact than having a whole game just exude a generally depressing atmosphere. In CR2, you start with a bunch of people making the best of a bad situation and, even as things get more intense they don't functionally get worse and there's a rising sense of optimism. CR3 actually involves a tonal descent and has a more effective narrative structure.

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Sometimes.

Yes.

You can't. A card that is one star, Nero for example, will always be one star. You can make it Rare or Super Rare but it will always be one star.

19. Killerbee11

Killerbee11 New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Questions Regarding genes

Good day guys, i was wondering how can i delete useless genes/combine them. My gene box is almost full. ( can use the search button as i'm using mobile) thank you.

20. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    You can just sell them to Mariv if you don't want to do anything with them.