Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. kkopischke

kkopischke Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Gifts

Are most gifts eventually farmable?

2. diki

diki New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    continue chaos ring IV?

3. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    So new fuses open up with each chapter? I'm on 3 and not noticing anything new, still only 2 super rates in there...do they change like the gene boxes or do more options open up?

4. khli2001

khli2001 New Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Can somebody help me please
    I'm doing Lachesis the Modder quest
    But I cannot find the rindow spiderweb
    Someone please help me

5. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    I think I got confused on where the rainbow spider Web was too. Turns out I had it in my inventory and just needed to select the right weapon that had it as an option. If you don't have the Rainbow Spider Web yet, I think you can get it from the the purple tree with a bunch of eyes if you don't actually have the item yet.

ON A SIDE NOTE-
    The Purple gift#3 is in Magma Ocean? I completed the Item sheet for the world but I don't have Purple#3, the purple I got from the world was #2:Gemini. IDK what the name of #3 is, greatly appreciate help finding purple # 3 gift ! D:

6. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Try doing a different world tree quest and fight the parasite tree character while you are there and you should get the rainbow spiderweb that way. I found that the item didn't drop if I went to the world tree in explore mode.

7. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    Where do you find the SnowDrop and Lily Bell? Are they in chests?

8. Natnitx

Natnitx New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    #448 Natnitx, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    I'm now at the start of chapter 4 but there's still no sign of you killing people like in the past Chaos Rings series.

9. Moshfosh

Moshfosh Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2013
    Woah, woah, woah! Hold up a second I'm on 3 too and the only super rare fuse the entire game is still arianrhod. What's this other one?

10. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    Take a look at page 42 :)

11. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Hey all I know there is so many pages now on this I have collected quite a few gifts now and I was wondering which characters are pretty good to fuse into. Thank you

12. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Alright, I think I have found the best way to level up genes.

First, grab the best armor from Aprils arena, with the high phys resistance.
    Use the fight now gift
    Put the highest hit rate weapons you can on
    Speed and defense bonus accessories are a plus

Go to the highest level you can and just fight fight fight and run run run until you face eggons. Only fight them.

You can take on eggons at least 15 levels higher than you easily enough, and you will score multiple levels up with each battle.

13. Midknight

Midknight Member

May 30, 2014
    Where do you obtain the Fight Now gift?

14. Whoraywut

Whoraywut New Member

Jun 5, 2015
    Hi, sorry if this would spoil your game, but, do I really need to fight that Drei 6? The first "wierd" encounter with him? I'm really wasting my time here surviving and having a hard time putting damage to him. (>~<)

15. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    So Egg-ons is faster than doing C or B battles over and over?

C battles can be done in 1 or 2 rounds with Medium spells (which pretty much all 4 and 5* genes have at R)
    B battles might require Strong spells for Auto Battle, or a really high team level.

And I'm guessing with a ridiculously high team level, some A battles can be won using Auto Fight.

16. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Anyone????

17. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Just get any 4* Gene with a Medium spell. Medium spells make most of the game super easy.

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Oh I just finished that one. Go to the world tree and there's a tree near the top level (you can see him, not a random encounter). And he sometimes drops this item.

Also he is a rare encounter, so you may run into him. He looks like a GIGANTIC tree. You'll know when you see him. The screen zoom kind of pans around him when you encounter him. If you are out of luck, leave the area and come back and find the tree again (he should respawn I think).

19. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Alternatively, save before fighting the tree.

If you don't get the drop, close the app and load it up again.

You get two taps to reset the game (1 for the victory pose, 1 for the results screen) before the game autosaves.

20. cr3

cr3 New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    How do you move on with the end game content? I finished all the Art Ascendant sub quests and the orange story arrow is still pointing at the mission center