Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. cr3

cr3 New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Anyone know where you can get the 4th zodiac gift?

I just change the date on my phone to collect the daily ohms

2. derek111

derek111 Member

May 29, 2015
    you will get sth like 50 coins when you passed certain stages. If you run out of coin i suggest you advance your progress a little bit

3. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    #423 hyuei, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    Thanks! But maybe I'll stick to the conventional way though, e.g. Doing something ingame or coliseum. Tee hee :D

Okay then, thanks! I'll try moving forward then, spent too much time on the coliseum. :p

4. Jetemo009

Jetemo009 New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Plzz

Is this game have New game+ mode?
    image.jpg

I have done for the story mode. -.-:confused:

5. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Stress works on lvl 130 bosses ? damn :/ well i have some dupe yellow gifts.... ~~' i thought most high level monster / bosses would be immune .

6. demondeth

demondeth New Member

Aug 30, 2013
    Gilgamesh

Where do you get gilgamesh? Is he available in gne boxes? Thanks!

7. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015
    There are 12 5* genes that can be created from 4* genes, a couple of pages ago a user posted those combos, if you go back you will easily find it

You can get it from the magma word box

You can get it from the edge of the world box

There are 12 gens from 127 to 138 so of you have 11 you are missing one

Yup it works on everyone even the final boss ( apart from one monster whom is immune against every kind of magic) , most powerful magic in game...

You have to reach chapter 4 and the you will be able to fuse it through gems ( you won't be able to until you have entered the final dungeon and defeated the first boss to make appear the final dungeon box to get the last 2 yellow gems)

8. kkopischke

kkopischke Member

Jun 4, 2015
    items to give kepler

Is there a place to get those items you give to Kepler? I have a few but think they were mostly from quests, any other place?

9. kkopischke

kkopischke Member

Jun 4, 2015
    augment

Where can you get the items to augment your weapons and armor?

10. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    Hunt Quests (except Eggon) are repeatable in the same day.

11. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015
    You get some of them from end of quests box or some as reward for some boss battle or quest Accomplishment. They can't be bought.
    Also check the gifts some of them can be transformed in abilities

Same as above

Yeah but I see little to no reason to repeat the other hunt quests as those don't have a big exp return

12. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #432 Spinda, Jun 4, 2015
    The point is that someone asked how to farm Ohnz coins without advancing the date.

Quests that can be repeated in the same day is how that's done.

Also just save before shuffling and reset if a Hunt quest isn't one of the ten quests. Or if save reset is off limits too then don't complete the other quests until there's no Hunt quest and use those other quests for a quick reshuffle

13. Syro

Syro Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2013
    How are people power leveling their genes? It seems like the pattern is get a bunch of genes, pick the best ones and level them up to max, then combine into higher class and repeat. Since each time you combine you lose a card, I've found myself in situations where one character is wielding a gene drastically under-leveled compared to the rest of the party. How are people handling this?

14. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    4/5*'s + Keplers

And since Keplers have a level cap of 1 and are SR there's no need to grind them.

15. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I just noticed on the screen to choose a box there is a button in the top right to see what all the prizes are!

Very helpful.

16. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #436 Mattosai, Jun 4, 2015
    This gave me an idea, i will fuse the new gilgamesh (with aug magic), with the new one (with stress :b)

edit : damn , forgot that fusing 2 same genes don't give blue skills...
    Btw a Gilgamesh with emperor mode + (adv magic eleminated by stress) would be OP :b Soooo i took asura lotus and okay healing skill from a kepler ... Q_Q

Wondering if X + Y = Gilgamesh so i can try to pass good skills on him...

17. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    Finally got pass the Mocktopus bug using the pause at the "gurgle gurgle" text. For anyone still stuck, keep at it. The timing can take awhile.

Thanks to this forum for the help.

18. jaolen

jaolen Member

Dec 11, 2010
    It looks like they've updated the description to indicate the problem - and it'll be at least another 2 weeks to fix a breaking bug. Kind of crazy for something that keeps people from playing, in my experience.

19. theblackw0lf

theblackw0lf Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Does this game spoil the plot for Chaos Rings 2?

20. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    Not at all, it's even barely a chaos ring (more Kingdom Hearthish like on the form imo), apart from the combat system which keeps the principles. Story don't spoil anything from other chaos rings episodes (unless i missed some references :b )