Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    Haha okay then, thanks! :)

I was considering this too but I'm still too lazy to spent time on one box per reset ^^;

congrats! Welcome to the real marble blue XD

2. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Awesome thank you and spinda for being so helpful on the forum #

I didn't even bother to look twice at those because I thought they were just pointless tutorials haha

3. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015
    you and me both man, you and me both... by the end of third chapter i was fuming i had all those pointless attachments, so i started looking and talking with anybody in the city until i stumbled on it checking all the quests

4. Spinda

Spinda Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2013
    #404 Spinda, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    An hour to get 2 5* Genes and 2 Keplers is faster than 1 5* Gene and 1 Kepler then waiting for 4 days or spending an hour doing 20 quests to get another 20 Ohnz.

Especially when you can start right away grinding those 5* Genes into SR's. Which I assume is why you're getting 2 5*'s and 2 Keplers. If you only need 1 5* you can spend the remaining 15 Ohnz filling out the cards of areas which gives you a 4* and more Gifts to fuse other 4*'s.

The box bundles only work better for 5*'s and Keplers if you're advancing the date

5. Colindoesntwork

Jun 1, 2015
    Guys if you talk to Mariv you she says that by using the genes we are harnessing the power of the qualia...

6. jberk

jberk Member

Apr 30, 2014
    I can't wait for someone to compile this thread into some sort of guide...

7. cr3

cr3 New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Does anyone know where to find the snow drop and lily bell gifts?

8. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    Going through the thread I read that fusing an elemental and a non-elemental of the same star will make a gene with with 1 extra star. I have a masenume 4* and want to make it 5* and have tried a shit ton of different fusions and haven't seen that it's possible. How do I make it a 5 star?

9. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Yeah, I wish a publisher would release a full e-book guide for these kind of games. I love reading about them and looking at the visuals whenever I can't actually play. I have a ton of guides for SE's ports. Just wish they'd make guides for these mobile originals. But any digital guide would be exceptionally helpful, especially since I'm progressing at a tenth the rate as most of you! Going back through this thread in a few months will be a game in itself.

10. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    #410 hyuei, Jun 4, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2015
    yep actually I've been doing the 1 gene box this past hours and finally I got both athena and joan of arc. kepler keeps showing though, it seems that it isn't that rare. joan of arc also shows 4 times, the hard one is athena. now my iphone can rest haha.

btw I keep getting captain cuirass from this C level special battle (red mocktopus one)...is there any specific way to get leary's armor? UPDATE: nvm, got it just right now :D

11. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    Do you guys know what point in the story you get Purple gift 3? idk where to find it, i need it for a final gift for my SR gene.

12. derek111

derek111 Member

May 29, 2015
    I gave up after looking for these like for an hour and I had to google them...
    Snow drop is actually in Winterborough, but NOT in the dungeon. It's next to a golden gate. Lily bell is in the Sierra Island, where you saved Patty's pet at the very begining

13. robotrigger

robotrigger Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Where did you find #4? #3 is on floor 20 or 30 of magma zone

14. FutureWorld

FutureWorld Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Getting A's in HS D:
    Summoner's Rift
    ty for the reply, sry I can't help with #4 didn't find yet!

15. cr3

cr3 New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    Thanks man, been looking for these for a loooong time

16. darkfateiv

darkfateiv New Member

Jun 4, 2015
    where to get poison orb and angry face??? btw i think i got most 5* monthly gene box like joan,calypso,seimei,agamemnon,athena,black prince,kishibojin,dante,gagarin,xuanzang,artemis..any missing?

17. geno11233

Nov 29, 2013
    You got them all this month!? I thought it was only Athena and Joan of arc.

18. Pivi

Pivi Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2013
    I think most of us are abusing the device date forward trick, so we can get all genes. I for myself don't have the patience to wait for months... :)

So the best way for impatient "cheaters" is the 5x gene box instead of the reset every box method, because getting 20 ohnz is very fast.

Quest question:
    I'm trying to do the "pigtapir's life" quest, but when I arrive in the area the golden arrows led me, the pigtapir's nowhere to be seen. What's the trick?

19. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Well since you guys paid you're free to do what you want. Though I kind of want to keep who the 5 star genes are as a surprise since I don't want to speed the game up to grab everything at once (I have enough coins to pretty much buy them all at this point).

Be sure to mark your spoilers (like new events, special missions, unlocks etc.) and be considerate to others since utilizing the time trick makes you way further than someone who doesn't.

20. hyuei

hyuei Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2012
    Male
    So what did you guys do to get ohm coins other than daily ohms and rank quests? It seems that my coin is increasing rather slowly ^^;
    Or is it just me who didn't do enough quests?