Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    I just got pretty lucky and pulled her too but she doesn't have emperor mode. Do I need to fuse her with a Kelper to get it?

2. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015
    #362 valtervavassori, Jun 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2015
    CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

You need to create very specific combination, this is the only one I found number 91...
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444317321.654588.jpg ...
    By the way Gilgamesh is an overkill, managed to defeat the final boss without any help

3. 16bitAindo

16bitAindo Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2014
    What is the name of the Eggon quest? Do I need to be a certain level for it to appear?

4. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015

Hunt: eggon Random level d quest, no particular level needed, but you can only hunt 10 eggon each hunt, then it ends automatically, as a d mission it appears randomly indefinitely, so you can do it as many times as you want

5. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Silly question sorry if mentioned before just got Kepler gene but have no idea what this card can do it has no skills

6. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015
    #366 valtervavassori, Jun 3, 2015
    CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Kepler is used to upgrade max level r genes to sr genes trough recombination, also you can give Kepler 2 abilities so that in the recombination the upgraded genes gets 2 innate abilities (the ones in blue, they are the 2 abilities that you give Kepler) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444321830.299674.jpg
    As you can see you can also recombine genes already sr to give them 2 extra abilities

7. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    Thanks that's great any recommendations on what to combine Kepler with.

8. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015

If you managed to get any 5 star r gene in the gene box I would use It on them, otherwise you need to create a proper team with 3 equilibrated 4 star r genes and eventually you need to upgrade all 3 of them to sr...

9. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #369 Mattosai, Jun 3, 2015
    Interesting ! thanks ! i'll dip into that tonight :)

And yeah Gilgamesh is a great guy , only took out advanced cocytus, to put magic booster instead (as my main heal is Calypso)

edit (will edit as i'm looking on fusions) : on the 13 cards (in fact it seems it is often two 4* cards of the same elements)

Kojiro > Solomon + Da Vinci
    Juliet > Tutankhamun + Shakespeare
    Nuwa > Kenshin + Goemon
    Jekyll & Hyde > Rapunzel + D'artagnan oO'
    Napoleon > Masamune + Jubei Oo'
    Newton > Spartacus + Yoshitsune
    Shizuka Gozen > Ikkyu + Amaterasu (as you found :) )
    Alexander (yay !) > Ishtar + Susanoo
    Cleopatra > Daji + Qui Shi Huang -_-'
    Kamehameha (lol) > Basho + Michelangelo
    Iseult > Marie + Lugh
    The Lionheart > Heishichi + Nostradamus
    John Doe > Tsukuyomi + Jack the Ripper

That's the 13 "hidden" genes :b thanks for the combination input :)

10. Chew

Chew New Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Level up

Hello does anyone know
    For chaos ring 3 my level is 30 and is alr max! How can I level up more

11. kincaid

kincaid Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Finish it before I see your post! Grats, our journey nearly ends, gotta SR'em all next!

Attached Files:

12. kincaid

kincaid Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Recombination with another max same rank or higher gene to upgrade its rarity

13. nkx

nkx Well-Known Member

May 9, 2015
    So my little brother changed the date to aug 31 on my phone while playing cr3 to get the coins will I now lose out on tommorows and the rest of June and July because of that. He thought they would stack but he only got 5

14. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    Completed :) Gratz :) well , the quest is also to take back the 26 combined rare cards lol

15. robotrigger

robotrigger Active Member

Feb 4, 2014
    How do you add genes to kepler? am i missing something?

16. jberk

jberk Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Are there any guides online yet for battle combos and genes? This thread is great but hard to find the right info and all the info.

17. Mattosai

Jan 11, 2010
    #377 Mattosai, Jun 3, 2015
    a FAQ on gamefaqs (or if there is a FAQ section on toucharcade) would be nice yeah , about combinations result, stuff , the 13 combined last genes etc... my vote goes to Spinda to write one :p :p

Btw : about combining the 26 genes for the 87-99 ones, unless you're eager to get some team level, i suggest to SR them and level them to 60 before fusing (well... yeah... that's 26 keplers... .... see you next year ! :b ) , this way, the new R card will heritate of more powerful skills (it's random btw it seems tried susanoo + ishtar multiple times, got different skills each time... one of each parent gene.)

The only problem is we don't know what are the SR skills on those cards (and some SR skills sometime are not very good)

18. khli2001

khli2001 New Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Thanks I've tried more than ten time and it finally worked
    iPad mini 2

19. ArcKhaYhouza

ArcKhaYhouza Member

Jun 3, 2015
    Yes it does, im using Iphone4s and ios 8.3 . But it crashes on the mocktopus second mission...

20. valtervavassori

Jun 3, 2015

Great post!!
    I don't have the cards to get all the combos :(
    You should have also put stress on Gilgamesh 20% damage of the remaining life of one opponent ( against some coliseum 130 is a godsend if you want to fight without aids )
    Does somebody know when the special battles at coliseum are? I remember 18 September and 8 October