Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Zedek

Zedek Member

Aug 30, 2016
    #2261 Zedek, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
    Achievement

nvm got it

also if there is like an achievement list compiled somewhere

2. Mikorin

Mikorin New Member

Sep 29, 2016
    I can't seem to use my power seeds or any seed that I have. Anyone else have that problem?

3. Zedek

Zedek Member

Aug 30, 2016
    You prolly put 40points of stats in that gene
    All genes can only take up to 40 stats overall
    If you think you've made a mistake on stat feeding you can reset it to 0 with kepler card combination

4. Spartyfan6262

Spartyfan6262 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2015
    I'm not getting any music when I play the game. Anyone know how to fix this?

5. Phinzhong

Phinzhong New Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Hi Bro.
    I just played this game for a while but suddenly when i start the app it show some notif with japanese word and only can press OK.
    But when i press it i will be close the Apps.
    Could someone suggest what i'm supposed to do please because i love this game and only play for 3 days T.T
    Thanks Guys

6. Hello, I have a question:
    How is this compared with the FFVII~FFX games?

Thanks!

7. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Graphics and music are much more updated than those older FF games. However, FF games feel more open-world to me. And they take a little more strategy to finish. CR3 has a lot you can do, collect, and choose from, but it is broken down into selectable areas. So, yes, you can run around towns, but you just select that town from a menu instead of finding it in a big open world. Also, CR3 has cards you need to collect in order to equip magical attacks. It's sort of like materia etc. but you can fuse them and level them up. CR3 is structured like a F2P game where you get daily rewards and have to level stuff up. But it is offline and totally premium. CR3 also has an battle arena mode where you can just fight battles to level up cards. Personally, I think CR3 is one of the best original mobile RPGs. And it's great for short bursts of play. However, if I had more time to sit down and play a game, I'd probably rather play FFIX.

8. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Time for me to play CR3 again... lost my save file so... i'll dig in again in the FAQ (sig) , as i don't remember most tips haha... QQ.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks. Since I'm more of the "short bursts" kind of player, I'll get it now that it's a 50% off.

10. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    Does this work on ios 10? Might give it a try.

11. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    It should if it's available, right? Can anyone confirm? I'm on iOS 10.2

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Yes, it works perfectly.

13. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    tell me for real guys.
    this one, CR 1 or maybe CR 2? which is better?
    i need your opinion.

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Well, if you mean which one is best on the App Store, isn't CR3 the only one on the App Store now? I'd say CR3 has the most to do in it and is probably the best overall. CR2 was great, but CR1 will always be nostalgic for me as the first. Why do you ask?

15. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    this is kind of interesting. for example, my personal favourite is CR3.

16. Mattosai

Mattosai Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2010
    #2277 Mattosai, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    CR1 & 2 have a different vibe, more drama, choices, regrets etc, they follow the same formula.

CR3 is more "rpgesque" more areas, exploration (very minimalist in cr 1&2) and a vastly better combat system imo with ofc some drama/epicness too but the tone is lighter imo overall.

But story wise i can't help feeling nostalgic about the 2 first opuses, not mentionning Celestial Diva song from cr2 still resonating within me QQ

17. senkoujin

senkoujin Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2013
    You've pretty much summed it all up in a nutshell. I don't even know why I'm even posting a follow-up response, lol! All else I could say is that I highly recommend Chaos Rings III.

If SQUAREENIX ever releases another Chaos Rings game (CHAOS RINGS IV), I hope that they can at least take advantage of the Retina display nearly all up-to-date iOS devices use.

18. Crunchydude

Crunchydude New Member

Dec 23, 2016
    Crashing when naming team

Hi guys, hope you can help. Just bought CR3 from the googleplay store, and it looks great!
    However, about 1-2 hours in, when you are asked to name your team at the dinner table, entering a name and pressing enter causes the game to crash. I have tried it several times now, including in airplane mode, and with a new game, but every time, the game simply closes.

So I am wondering if I am now forced to email google play and ask for a refund? I would love to play the game, but it does not seem like i can. I searched the net for advice, but no one has any solutions i could find. On the google play store, several reviews also point to this naming issue as a bug but there has not been a solution or update by square to fix it.

can anyone advise? should i seek a refund?

Thanks!!

19. GaxxD

GaxxD New Member

Dec 31, 2016
    Howdy. I purchased the app a few days ago and everything seemed fine and dandy until about 2 hours into the game, when an annoying buzzing sound appeared. It happens during walking or fighting i.e. when I don't move everything is fine, and what's even weirder, it happens ONLY with connected headphones. Game sound works just fine through internal speaker, and no, it's not the headphones. This is the only app that has that issue, and besides I tried 4 different headphones. Oh, and obviously I reinstalled the app (and this time sound issues appear from the start), nothing works. Anyone with any idea on how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.