Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. techscythe

techscythe New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    o i see thanks.i also hear there is a bug if i put the date back to its normal date and save i will not be able to get any more coins.i was also told to save then change it back and thee bug will not happen this is true right

2. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    No... I encountered no bug at at all. Yes the ohnz coins stop daily if u correct the date again, but all u have to do is forward the date roughly to when u last used it for coins and your daily updates start again. I play on ipad so i was not bothered about having the right time. But if u get any errors or bugs....its an easy fix....just correct the date and that will sort any problems that may occur. Then simply start again and forward the dates....i had an awesome time buying all the gold weapons armour and rings, but trust me u will need them!

3. techscythe

techscythe New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    just one more thing how many coins did you you think i need.just eant a close number so i can get to it before i start doing the main quest again or anything for the matter

4. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Even 800 is more then enough! U dont even need a 1000!

5. Oblivion065

Oblivion065 New Member

May 15, 2016
    How can I create Daji or Qin Shi Hung by gene recombination?
    Can someone suggest a combination?
    Really desperate :(

6. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I don't know the exact genes, but try different combinations of light and ice element genes.

7. Oblivion065

Oblivion065 New Member

May 15, 2016
    #2247 Oblivion065, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    I tried but it didn't work.Well thanks anyway.
    Btw how does floodgate work and what's it's advantage?

8. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Floodgate adds your current element to your physical attacks. For example, if your element is light, you deal light damage as well as physical damage, and if your character is using a light attack up weapon, you could deal even more damage to an enemy.

9. Oblivion065

Oblivion065 New Member

May 15, 2016
    Thank you for explaining. :)

10. WarDocKirito

WarDocKirito New Member

May 21, 2016
    Can somebody tell me the trick to "pigtapir's life"?

11. Hotsuma

Hotsuma New Member

Jun 19, 2016
    #2251 Hotsuma, Jun 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2016
    I need help on Thea's Secret 3.... In what order am I supposed to light up these crystals? There are 3 of them.

12. Hotsuma

Hotsuma New Member

Jun 19, 2016
    I need help on Thea's Secret 3.... In what order am I supposed to light up these crystals? There are 3 of them.

13. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Wanting to get this one, should I start of by playing the first and second game before thIs one? Or can I skip them?

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Do you have the first and second or the prequel? Unfortunately, they are no longer on the App Store here in the U.S. or supported by SE. So, this might be the only one you can play. But it has its own story so it's a good one to play whether you've played the first three games.

15. cakewalker

Jan 17, 2015
    Ooh good point - thanks!. Yeah I just checked and there is only the last one.
    That makes it easy!

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    You can play them all generally standalone but they have great backstories and backgrounds if you play the others.

But yeah, the rest of the games are gone :( however this is my favorite game on iOS and that's saying something!

17. cakewalker

Jan 17, 2015
    I have only played an hour or so, but so far it has been excellent. One of the best worlds on iOS so far. Only thing I do miss is controller support.

18. creatip

creatip Member

Nov 13, 2011
    Hi, just discovered this game not long ago.

I got Wagner R (using time trick), but she doesn't have magnum fang? Or should I upgrade her to SR for her to get magnum fang?

19. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    There are a few guides out there detailing genes, fusion, and recombination.

https://gamelytic.com/chaos-rings-3-gene-fusion-combine-guide/

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ck8oHP2Vu8jSNgGgKLGF2ZW9vaaKP2wuAu6dyrt6Ggo/pub#h.78b7c19b0yj1

Hope this info will help.

20. zepfhyr

zepfhyr Member

Feb 4, 2010
    iOS 10 beta support?

Anyone know if this works properly on iOS 10 beta? I want to get a feel for whether or not I'm going to be stuck unable to play for months when the new OS is released like I was last time.