Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Items for healing always go first, but when I use Gamma knife, for instance, the person using it goes in whatever order is happening for that battle, so it could be first, second, or even last. I wish items always went first.

2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Does it work for collecting the monthly genes and boxes as well? I am sort of leary about messing with my game, I have so many hours into it. I dontwant it to hang.

3. Primm

Primm Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Masseuse
    Netherlands
    Yes, it does. I already got both april's genes that way. As soon as you change the date on your device, it instantly changes in-game as well. I honestly think nothing can go wrong - even if you do get an error, you know you can simply change back the date again. I do not play on iphone/ipad btw, I have an android tablet. Not sure if there should be a difference, just thought I should mention it. I think this should be the same for everyone.

4. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    If you do decide to use the exploit, try not to save before switching back to the present date. If you do save before switching back, you won't be able to collect your 5 free ohnz coins each day until you reach the date you saved on.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Just finished the main story. Got 150 coins for that. Now its just pokemon. Got collect 'em all. :D

6. Primm

Primm Member

Mar 23, 2016
    Masseuse
    Netherlands
    Too late for me I am afraid, but it's alright.. thanks for the heads up ^^

@Pluto: nice, enjoy it! How many hours did you put in so far, by the way?

7. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    WAY too many I am afraid!? About 160 hours. That is more than any video game I have ever played in my lifetime. It is easy to just spend a couple hours, or even a couple minutes, and its incredible how those bits and pieces add up.

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Levelling up Gilgamesh. He gets Stress which hits for 20% of total HP. Are people replacing the Advanced elementals for any of the possible skills that open up as he levels? With Kishibojin available, I traded out Stress for Advanced Cremation, but now I am having second thoughts? (not that I can do anything about it without going to an earlier backup)

Second question - I opened up the Theia box completly with Ohnz coins, so in the gene box area, it shows as completed. But, in the story mode, if I go to "explore", Theia shows up as 0/17. If I go through and open up gold boxes, will it be as if I never did the sheet and fill it up again?

9. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    #2229 Nekko, Mar 29, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2016
    @Pluto I personally don't use Gilgamesh (even though he has one of my top five most favorite gene artworks in the game) but in my opinion, I don't think it's a good idea to have an advance skill for every element. I think you should switch out three of the elements you find the least useful for the three other skills he gets (Magic Booster, Stress, and Absorption Buster, all three are really good). Keep advance spells for the three elements that complement your team well, like advanced cremate for Kishibojin, for example. As for the Theia box situation, I'm not sure sure about that, maybe try opening a gold chest and see what happens?

Edit: Also don't worry about loading an older save, just make a new Gilgamesh. He's not a one time gene, just collect the yellow gifts again.

10. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Just finished 65 hours in.....man a bit disappointed, story was a little messy?! Also seemed like it was a freemium game in its mechanics. Just got way too hard even with sr card maxed even with added seeds # i did enjoy but the ending was just not that good i loved the second one more. But it is still one hell of a game with a huge amount of content. What did anyone else think??

11. techscythe

techscythe New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    does any one know how to hack this game with out a root tablet I just want 4k oniz

12. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Without jailbreaking, or doing anything linked to a pc, the only way i know is what i read about, and thats forwarding the date every day untill i had a few thousand coins, it works really well but keep on an eye on the date you last used incase you want to do it again. The downside is u wont get daily notices for ohnx and battles so as long as u can live with that do it. I only did it towards the end becuz it got ridiculously difficult at the 120 plus levels.

13. techscythe

techscythe New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    o i see thanks.i also hear there is a bug if i put the date back to its normal date and save i will not be able to get any more coins.i was also told to save then change it back and thee bug will not happen this is true right

14. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    No... I encountered no bug at at all. Yes the ohnz coins stop daily if u correct the date again, but all u have to do is forward the date roughly to when u last used it for coins and your daily updates start again. I play on ipad so i was not bothered about having the right time. But if u get any errors or bugs....its an easy fix....just correct the date and that will sort any problems that may occur. Then simply start again and forward the dates....i had an awesome time buying all the gold weapons armour and rings, but trust me u will need them!

15. techscythe

techscythe New Member

Apr 17, 2016
    just one more thing how many coins did you you think i need.just eant a close number so i can get to it before i start doing the main quest again or anything for the matter

16. Alexythimia23

Dec 26, 2012
    Even 800 is more then enough! U dont even need a 1000!

17. Oblivion065

Oblivion065 New Member

May 15, 2016
    How can I create Daji or Qin Shi Hung by gene recombination?
    Can someone suggest a combination?
    Really desperate :(

18. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    I don't know the exact genes, but try different combinations of light and ice element genes.

19. Oblivion065

Oblivion065 New Member

May 15, 2016
    #2239 Oblivion065, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016
    I tried but it didn't work.Well thanks anyway.
    Btw how does floodgate work and what's it's advantage?

20. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Floodgate adds your current element to your physical attacks. For example, if your element is light, you deal light damage as well as physical damage, and if your character is using a light attack up weapon, you could deal even more damage to an enemy.