Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. Panda_Hero

Panda_Hero Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Upgrade them to SR maybe? You can do that with the Kepler Gene

2. Mondego

Mondego Member

Feb 22, 2016
    But am I supposed to do it by this stage of the game?

I was under the impression that on a normal playthrough players would still be using D'Artagnan and such.

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    i dont mean to bump, but can anyone comment on my post? i am sort of bogged with low level spells, so even with high level characters, i die quickly with even lower level bosses but powerful spells because I cant inflict any signifcant damage. shouod I be getting those cards that let me do card combines for the higher level people and jusst sell or use all the low level (even thoygh many are level 60 - they hit like crap) for enhancement?

What did folks do mid levels toward team building?

4. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    #2184 Nekko, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    Well, it seems you're in luck. March, the best of months for this game, is coming up. Save up on ohnz coins and get triple Kishibojin, upgrade them to SR level 100, spam triple Concentrate + Advanced Cremate (single target fire attack), and poof, bosses simply melt before your eyes. For even better results, stack up on gamma knives, angry faces, and ice lotions. If you have time right now, the current event in the coliseum (battle mode) is giving out +fire attack weapons as rewards, if you hurry, you can get your whole team decked out with fire weapons.

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Thanks Nekko - I am trying to do battle modes, but while I handily beat Level C, Level B is at best a wash, and I don't even think about Level A, so the weapons I get are not so hot. But, I will give it a try. I have about 120 Ohnz coins right now, so I sort of have "money to burn" with still another 4 or 5 days on my VIP membership.

What skills would you recommend for me to put into the blue spell spots on the Kishibojin?

6. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    None. That's one of my most favorite parts about Kishibojin. You get an incredible gene while putting in minimal effort. All you need on Kishibojin is advanced cremate, concentrate, fire booster, magic booster, and attribute affection, and she gets all of them natively. No need for blue skills.

7. Panda_Hero

Panda_Hero Member

Feb 9, 2016
    There isn't really a set point as to when you can upgrade your units lol. For all you know you could already have grinded out all your units to level 100 SR before you even have unlocked World Tree.(Although it'll take an eternity) Still, the Possibility exists. So go ahead and upgrade them.

8. AyaWaddy

AyaWaddy New Member

Mar 1, 2016
    Hello guys, im new with this game. Im having a hard time building my team, i hope that you guys can help me. Thank you :)
    Right now ive got SR George(MC), SR Black Prince(Daisuke), SR Leary(Mother), and Kishibojin, Plato, Okita, Wargen on bench. I decided to change Black Prince with Wargen for Daisuke, should i? I can SR Wargen later, got 3 Keplers ready. But both of him and MC will have same element(bolt), and should i hunt for Shizuka Gozen? Many people said that she's a good healer, and atm i tot she's good than Mother. Again Thank you for people who're willing on helping me. :)

9. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    How does one get through the monthly coliseum box. I am doing the March Box and right now have to get about 500,000 points to get the next prize for the page, but I am only on 4 out of the 17 necessary. And, the points required for the prizes starts low, but gets insane pretty quickly. Even doing the special battles Class A (level 80) gets me about 60,000 points, but that is 9 battles, then is likely to require even more. Is there some trick to getting lots of points? I use magic, and gets lots of points that way. I dont see how I will ever get the page short of farming for Ohnz coins and just buying them, but that is going to be 60 coins. Thanks for the help.

10. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    #2190 Nekko, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    I think points also depend on MP used as well as damage. And yes, I agree that it is very hard to try and get all 17 items. What I usually do is get about 4 or 5 of the items from normal events and then wait for the special level 130 boss events, because those bosses have tons of health, and more health = more opportunities to do damage and use MP = more points. Of course, these bosses are very difficult to beat if your team is underleveled and you don't have adequate enough genes.

You can't really get all 17 items from events as far as I know. Unless you are able to do level 130 boss events, the fastest way is to just buy the rest of the items. Either that or just grind for a very long time. Of course, that is just what I think. Perhaps another person could shed some light on this and add more info.

11. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military

I have only a couple high level SR genes - dark Prince,kenshin, and working on getting Kishibojin, Dante, Mother, Jubei, Susanoo and a couple up there. No way I could take on 130 level. Team level is currently 68. Oh well, I will hopefully get easy quests and buy the durn things. I tend to be a grinder anyways. I have almost 100 hours and just finished the Mother Gene episode, so I am probably moving very slowly, but that is my MO in these type games.

12. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I am curious as to what people did with gene fusion? I have probably 20 to 30 unique characters I could make with gene fusions. Should I? If so, what are the best to do? I realize that after just a couple fusions, the genes will disappear, and I will have way fewer that I would be able to make.

13. Mondego

Mondego Member

Feb 22, 2016
    #2193 Mondego, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Any fast way to get an Amaterasu gene?

Also, if you guys want to pass specifically 2 skills in a gene fusion, do you just keep retrying until these are selected or is there a faster way that I'm missing?

14. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Yes to the retrying. Cant say about Amarterasu.

15. Mondego

Mondego Member

Feb 22, 2016
    #2195 Mondego, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2016
    Another questions:

1. What gene fused with Athena gives Jack the Ripper?
    2. What gene fused with Wagner gives Ikkyu?

Thanks

16. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Don't know the genes exactly, but fuse Athena with a fire element gene to get Jack and fuse Wagner with a dark element gene to get Ikkyu.

17. Babz21

Babz21 New Member

Mar 9, 2016
    Theia's secret 2

Someone please help me. I don't know to get pass those candelabras. What am I supposed to do? :(:(

18. Babz21

Babz21 New Member

Mar 9, 2016
    How did you get passed Theia's Secret 2? Idk what to do with the candelabras. :(

19. Angmodurian

Angmodurian Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2014
    Can you one shot boss in this game?

20. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So I am at 4th Chapter. What genes are people using the most of? Jubei, Kishibojin, Susanoo, Black Prince, Kkenshin? Those are my general ones that I am using.

Also, what heritage skills did people find the most helpful? I thought things like Steal HP(all) might be good (turnsout tbe pretty lousy) but it looks like the ability to add an attribute or a status change might be better skills to put on the hertiage spots.