Universal CHAOS RINGS III (by SQUARE ENIX INC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by NaiveCynic, May 28, 2015.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    In the Modern Coliseum battle with Dorothy and the red guy - what level do you need to be? Are these possible to win? Oh, I am in Episode 2.

2. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    What level are they?

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Dont know - I have not fought them yet. I have a few level 60 4 stars, but I wasnt sure if I start fighting them, If I lose, the the quest is done.

4. Khangress

Khangress Active Member

Aug 17, 2015
    Why would the quest be done if it's story related? I think you just get another chance to fight them. I'm assuming this is part of the story.

5. conmeolatui

conmeolatui Member

Jun 10, 2015
    I'm trying to go for a third run in this game. Since I have spent about 150+ hours last 2 runs last year, I really don't want to have a hard time grinding again. So is there anyone can hex editing the save file. I realized that the game is hard encrypted.

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So, I have a maxed Rare 5 * Black Prince. If I turn it into a SR either by using Keplar, or combing with another Black Prince will this happen?
    SR Black Prince = lv.20: Emperor Mode, lv.40: Asura Lotus, lv.60: Effect Booster

Same question for Senmei ( I guess this actually applies to any of the monthly rare genes)

7. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Yes, fusing a maxed R Black Prince with a Kepler will upgrade it to SR. Those levels just tell you what skills it will get when it reaches that particular level. Same goes for any R gene you max out.

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    how / where do you find the Event Monthly Boxes? Like for Feb - it is supposed to be a Chocolate Box - it is not in the Lucky Box area. Thanks for the help.

9. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    #2169 Nekko, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
    To get an event monthly box, you have to wait for a particular month, do the battles for that month in the coliseum, and once you get a gift that comes from that box, you will be able to complete the rest of the box with coins (or just do more battles, you can go as many times as you want until the end of the event).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the events for the boxes start on the first day of each month, and last two weeks.

10. Mondego

Mondego Member

Feb 22, 2016
    I could use some help.

First, what I have: Team level is 20, I'm at episode 3 just going to the mutant facility for the first time. I have Athena, Wagner, Seimei, Black Prince and Salome, around level 40. Equipment is top from District 14 but I purchased Bahamut Tail's from SpShop (thought it would be cool paired with Wagner).

The problem: Until now everything had been easy, could stroll around the dungeons with level 50-60. Bosses apart from Erik weren't too difficult either. However, now I'm experiencing some difficulties. Attacks are weak and while magic attacks are strong, they cost a lot of MP. So what is happening is that after 4-5 battles in a dungeon, I'm out of MP and struggling to stay alive.

I guess I'm getting the recoil from breaking the game earlier with the monthly uniques?

I have around 30 ohnz, around 20k ML and all the gifts since the beginning.

What do you guys suggest?

11. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    You say the problem is your MP running low, so I think you should focus on collecting more genes and leveling up your team. Level 20 seems a bit too low for episode 3 imo.

12. crazy4ever

crazy4ever New Member

Feb 22, 2016
    #2172 crazy4ever, Feb 22, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
    Anyone knows how to get the No. 48 Gene? It's the last one I need before the last few missions(exept solomon, gilga and the fusion of solomon+another) and I have no idea what fusions are needed to craft it

EDIT: Oh well, finshed the game and completed the whole index after it.

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Yeah I definitely think 20 is too low. I'd say 40-50 range for episode 3. It's doable but a big challenge. Especially if you want to do coliseum battles.

14. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    How the HECK did you get Wagner and Athena?

15. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    May/November gene box for Wagner, June/December gene box for Athena.

16. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I know that, but he states he is a new player - so.... Changing dates on the device? My understanding is that they did something so changing the dates around screws with the game and makes it unplayable? Not true?

17. Nekko

Nekko Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2014
    Tokyo-3
    Oh, yeah he probably did change the date on his device. Ever since I updated, I wasn't able to use the date trick. SE probably fixed it or something. Even if it does still work, I wouldn't mess around with it if I were you. There's a good chance you'll really mess up either the game or your device. Like L. Lawliet said, I'm in no rush to create the "ultimate team", I'd rather wait for the events/boxes to come.

18. Panda_Hero

Panda_Hero Member

Feb 9, 2016
    Hey guys. There is a huge void in my heart right now. I beat Adam today. Now I truly feel empty on the inside ;( This truly was an enjoyable game though lol

P.S Adam was surprisingly easy. I brought along 10 continue gems thinking I would be using all of them. Left with all 10 ._.

19. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    So I am sort of mid-game/ level. I have team level 48, a couple 5 star SR cards, but almost all my spells are low level. Very few augmented anything. I found a page that talks about combinations to make 4 and 5 star cards - should I start just farming for these cards and used ng all the regular cards for either enhancing or just selling?

I can beat most 50-60 level fights, but level 50-60 bosses kick my a$$. I need the higher level spells I think.

Seems like i need to make a bunch of kali, R&r, kaguya and watts to make kenshins, aleisters and masumunes so i can then make some 5 star cards with higher level spells. Is this what folks do, or can I get those higher level cards from the gene box? Seems like I basically just get the common cards.

20. Mondego

Mondego Member

Feb 22, 2016
    #2180 Mondego, Feb 24, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
    I'm 49 now but getting one-shotted on Orchid MK-II.
    I have Wagner, Athena and Mother maxed out (R)... what's wrong here?