iPad Chaos Rings II - (by Square Enix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 14, 2012.

1. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    In this case I just found "rofl" to be a fast and efficient way to express just how much I disagreed with your opinion.

2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Pretty cheap don't you think. Take my lead and say something worthwhile rofl

3. drmad

drmad Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2013
    Indonesia
    Here comes the drama...
    This is what makes TA forum great hahaha (´▽`)

Any release sate for the third ?

4. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Just finished this for the first time and what an amazing game, its emotional, and the fights are awesomley addictive. For mobile its a masterpeice and deserves the praise, people who say this is a cliche, well so many games are. Thats how you get a story with great consequences and difficult decisions and makes you have more feels. I just cant beleive how good this was, so just play it for the context it is given in and you will have a blast ✌#️✌#

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Reporting back after getting through one of the endings.
    I'll say thanks for some for urging me to push on. It does feel good to actually have "finished" one of these. I youtubed the other ending and glad I took the one I did.
    I'll say that the game opened up somewhat after that 3.5 hour mark, but honestly, not much different. And no, I wouldn't call anything that "happened" a plot twist. More like the ending for me was a bit more of an "oh ok" moment. But throughout the plot, there was a clear path.
    Battle wise I'd say I somewhat enjoyed it. You do have to make some choices each of your round. Like whether to heal or attack, to solo it or to pair up, to use MP on a Sophia skill or to straight out attack. But it did feel like most of the bosses you needed a certain skill usage and health points (character level), to get past. I'm sure you could gimp a few of them if you really tried. It's fairly easy to level up if needed though (thankfully). But overall it to me didn't seem like the battles were amazingly strategic, though I generally enjoyed them. The art during those battles is great. Also the whole Sopia thing and selecting what to use almost felt a bit like a card game and choosing which card to play, though that was the extent of that. It was like play one card, it better be a good one / the one that you probably should be playing at that point in the battle. Overall I found choosing which Sopia to equip enjoyable to manage.

Plot. I maintain it was ok ish at best for me. But I'm hard to win over there.

Graphics. Great. Just wish CR3 used this same art! It looks childish in comparison.

So then, will I be playing the earlier chaos rings. Probably not. Will I be playing the latest CR3. Well maybe! Once my games backlog clears. But the card type thing that I'm reading about CR3 sounds good, and there's a bit of deep conversation going on about it, so i might give it a go.

Anyway, this was a decent experience from my perspective, and that's saying something good.

6. A7ibaba

A7ibaba New Member

Oct 8, 2010
    Croatia
    When SE plans to patch chaos rings series for iOS 9x support ?! I bought Chaos Rings I and II , have iPhone 6S and can't play it because it crashes constantly.