Universal Chaos Reborn: Adventures (by Big Blue Bubble)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Scarletti

Scarletti Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2014
    The guy I dueled had Talismans equipped. Thinking those will be key.

2. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Sure!!!!

Yeah...I realized then when the opponent starts casting talismans on himself for like 10 minutes...things won’t go well.

3. Scarletti

Oct 3, 2014
    I have yet to do any campaign. Do you earn gold and can it be spent to buy equipment in the multiplayer shop?

4. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    no, you must to earn gold winning duels in mp to equip that wizard, for the one on campaign you’re going to get gold at the end of each land instead.

5. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Can anyone else confirm?

It looks like the only option for login is ‘guest’ and that each device is a different guest? So there’s no sync between your devices, and no ‘account’?

It’s a bit weird that there’s a ‘manage account’ button that takes you to a login option screen with only one option (guest).

6. Scarletti

Oct 3, 2014
    Yes right now. I wrote support and they replied that login with iOS coming. Can get here quick enough. Also needs turn notifications for asynchronous games.

7. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Guys, I hope you will indulge me with a little story I want to post. It involves Chaos Reborn so not totally off topic. :)
    I have the large iPad Pro that I have stuck on iOS 10.3.3 simply because of the iOS 32bit apocalypse.
    I also have Chaos Reborn Steam version.
    I only played the pc version for a couple of hours. I still don't know exactly why I have not played it more. Perhaps due to me playing games on my iPad is my preference these days.
    However I decided I wanted to play this mobile version after reading all of your positive posts but was totally guttered that it is iOS 11 plus.

So after taking a few deep breaths and having a few beers I have now updated my iPad to iOS 12....losing quite a few 32bit games that I had installed (oh how I despise you Apple for that decision to stop 32bit support ....grrrr). :mad:

But the plus side is I can now buy Chaos Reborn Adventures for my iPad. :cool:
    And hopefully join some of you guys for a game online, after I get some single player practice :)

.............now what the heck was that other iOS 11 game that I wanted some time ago??? :confused:

skoptic likes this.
  8. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Dude... about an hour ago I just did the exact same thing, under pretty much the same circumstances. I had over 50 apps that had to be removed afterwards and some hurt a lot. I’ll always be a little bit bitter at Apple, but I finally have space on my iPad now instead of using it as a backup time capsule. I guess I just had to come to grips with the fact that Apple doesn’t want us to ‘own’ our apps whatsoever. The two Battle Academy’s with all iap’s probably hurt the most among many others.

But anyway, a new chapter with a lot more thought put into my purchases begins...

*also goes searching for that shiny new app that I couldn’t buy at that particular time*

skoptic and stubbieoz like this.
  9. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Is this still the case? I seem to only be able to logon as a guest.

10. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Yes still only guest login at the moment - I hit them up on twitter adding a +1 for login and notifications on ios. Welcome to the post ios 10 apocalypse. I feel your pain, but having lots BA1 and BA2 (along with many other items) a year ago, it will get better with time ;)

Scarletti likes this.
  11. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    I wrote them also about the device sync/guest login AND lack of native iOS notifications...but for better results please write them to their support as well. (You can even do this from inside the game, bottom right button).

anthony78 and Scarletti like this.
  12. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I have ios 10 too! Too pity that I cannot play it. I have some other games, like Oddmar that I would play to play and it requires ios 11. :(

13. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    Its really a gem, i like it a lot.

Another problem for me is the auto save, i have lost my 10 min game on tutorial because i have leave the game for 10 min.

When i come back app was kill... and my game lost :(

14. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    The game continues to amaze me.
    I almost played async/AI skirmishes only till I’ve been without internet at home since some days (sigh....sorry for not taking my turns).
    So I continued the campaign....woah.
    While the battles are the same as skirmishes, you recruit people, get gears and even conquer cities and mana flux buildings....all things that change the main quest and your strategic advantage.
    I was able to ally with a Dragon’s den....so I had dragons in my deck and even a dragon companion. Awesome.
    I’m now at the final battle (which is really hard).

What a game.

Gwarmaxx, AltsKev and skoptic like this.
  15. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    hey @Pitta , i still don’t fully understand how the alliances work on campaign, have you any tip?

16. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    What do you mean with alliances?
    If you mean...the various cities... I don’t want to spoil things but Sallis (the old wizard) will explain everything towards the end, assuming you find him again.

Or maybe I understood wrong your question?

17. Gwarmaxx

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #97 Gwarmaxx, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    i mean alliances, like the one you did with dragons... i've seen that when i get allies after enter in their city/village, i can recruit them for battle, and there's a line to send them on the map, but can't figure out how or when, you know what i mean?

18. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    Sometimes they add cards to your deck.
    Sometimes you have something as ally at the start of a game.
    The more cities/structures you conquer/ally with, the faster you get mana for strategic spells or units that defend the kingdom, preventing the king to become too strong and stopping wandering Wizard’s.
    You can even improve cities to produce more fighters, but I forgot what that means (I think I read it in the official game faq).

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  19. AltsKev

AltsKev Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2016
    Male
    Developer
    #99 AltsKev, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    wow Challenge 7a is really hard, 7 time on it and still can't pass it :D

any tips ? :p

EDIT :

wow i got it, not an easy challenge

20. shadowhawkx

shadowhawkx Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Damn this game looks so nice. Ive been on a strategy binge since Rome Total War came out on iphone and now im looking for a bit more TBS for my phone. Now guys i know they are kinda different in many ways but im really on the fence between getting this game or XCOM which i have never played but have been really wanting to get it since they always recommend it to me, BUT this game looks soooo good and has everything that i love. So u guys have any specific recommendations to get one or the other? i might just get both eventually but looking to buy one for now. Thanks